Philosophy On A Clear Day Blemish Gel for Adult Acne Reviews

Brand: Philosophy

Philosophy On A Clear Day Blemish Gel for Adult Acne

From the moment I've started using this a week ago, I've noticed a big difference in my skin. I happened to develop a huge zit on my cheek two days after I purchased this. My zits are usually really stubborn, but this product dried it up in one night, and by the next night it was all but gone. Only a small red mark. I had whiteheads invading my cheek and nose area, but ever since I've used this I've noticed everything smoothing out drastically. Stings a bit, of course. That comes with the territory. Makes skin feel really dry if moisturizer isn't dabbed on over it right away. Perfect for those who want to wear something to kill their acne 24/7. All those harsh chemical products in stores, this is a great alternative to them. I was worried if I dabbed some during the day and night, it would dry my skin out way too much. It hasn't at all, every product I've used does that eventually. I'm very impressed, and highly recommend.

Guest FeeBee
Guest FeeBee

Quickly dried out my spots with no severe burning or itchy sensations. Product is light, sinks into skin easily. A little goes a long way. None really. I really have tried every lotion n potion out there and nothing has worked like this stuff. Think the difference is this uses sulfur and salicylic acid instead of benzyl peroxide so u get the drying out without the burning or the redness. I have very sensitive skin but this stuff was great. I applied once a day but u can apply up to 3x daily. I used it in conjunction with the foam facial cleanser and the retinol lotion. I also used hope in a jar moisturiser. Great products all round! Just difficult to get hold of in UK. I bought the spot treatment whilst in the US. Not sure how much I paid but it was well worth it!

Guest Elena
Guest Elena

Sinks into skin quickly, smells light, easy to apply, works quickly, lasts a long time None I really love this product. Some people say they have not seen the best results, but it definitely worked for me. I use a lot of the Philosophy line, though, so maybe this works best when used with other products of its brand. I use the "purity made simple" cleanser, then the spot treatment, and then the "hope in a bottle" moisturizer. This has been the only thing to really clear up my face after searching for years!

Comments

this is the BEST acne on-the-spot treatment. definitely worth it to shell out the extra bucks for something that's so effective! a tad pricey, but again, so worth it. it goes a long way!

Comments

Works like a charm! Got rid of my acne really fast. Nothing so far. It works. It's cheap (at the location near me, anyway). I fully recommend it to anyone.

Comments

it feels like it's working it's not working. it seemed like it was actually making a difference, but i woke up with just as bad, if not worse, acne than i had the night before

Guest srt4
Guest srt4

It dries out the zit quickly. I didn't notice a huge difference from other less expensive brands I have used. It does burn a tad on some applications. I was expecting much more. I paid $80.00 for a 4 pc acne kit which included this blemish gel.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments