Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Kit Reviews

Brand: Philosophy

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Kit

User410314

Gentle, pricey

This is for those lucky customers who get tiny, innocuous pimples and never have to use anything stronger than a cream facewash. It won't touch deep acne, or dry/oily acne.

Better than nothing

This has not completely cleared my skin, which was my hope when I purchased the kit. It has significantly cleared up my forehead and my nose, but my cheeks (which are the worst) are still the same with no improvement. :/ I've been using it for two months. I ran out of the wipes awhile ago but that hasn't made any difference. I used the moisturizer for a few weeks, but the wash and the spot treatment are so gentle that I don't even need it. The spot treatment is my favorite, I love how fast it gets rid of pimples! Overall, its okay. Give it a try if you're thinking about it, it can't hurt!

Comments

Gentle, foaming, light and works for me! Expensive Let me start by saying I believed there was absolutely nothing out there short of a prescription that could help me. I also think no one solution will work for everyone. I'm 30 and had a pregnancy ordeal a couple of years ago. Ever since then, I've had moderately bad acne (I think whiteheads). I've had very mild adult acne since my mid-twenties too. I've been using Proactiv for years, but finally got fed up with seeing 0 results. (I've also tried all the "natural" solutions...milk of mag, vitamins, etc.and am already an extremely healthy eater) After calling to cancel last year, they sent me their "maximum strength" products, which only helped for a couple of months. I started the Philosophy On a Clear Day Foaming Face Wash and Retinol Lotion about a week and a half ago (didn't order/use the whole kit). II instantly could tell it's much gentler than Proactiv and could feel a difference the first time I used the lotion. For the past week and a half, however, I've seen minimum results...until today. My skin is so much more clear and old acne marks are fading (they appeared more when I started than before I started using it, until today). It's not 100%, might never be and I'm okay with that. I'm just glad finally found something that will help. Philsosphy On a Clear Day is a keeper! P.S. I also still use the Proactiv Refining Mask every 2-3 days.

Comments

Doesn't bleach clothes, towels, etc. Feels good - made skin feel smooth Slightly Drying Takes too long to get rid of whiteheads Doesn't clear up all acne I bought the trial kit from Sephora for around $35. I used it for about 3 weeks, with little to no change in my acne. The retinol seemed to dry my face, so I used Cetaphil lotion on top of the system. Yet I decided to keep trying the system and purchased the larger kit for $65. Ugh, but that was a mistake - my face didn't get any clearer. I wouldn't recommend this system for those with moderate to severe acne. It probably works for someone with light acne.

Guest Rosalinda
Guest Rosalinda

Reduces inflamation and some acne You'll get new pimples. Doesn't seem to completely get rid of acne Price...Too expensive!!! I was really HOPING it would work I was very excited to get this kit since I had read rave reviews at [link removed]. During the first few weeks I saw significant improvement on my acne, but now it's been almost 2 months and my face still looks terrible. I get new pimples regularly. Getting a little tired of it. Product ran out and I won't be buying a new kit.

Guest Abe
Guest Abe

Best cleanser I've used. In conjunction with a Benzoyl Peroxide (BP) cream, this product was very effective at clearing up my acne. Noncomedogenic. Expensive, I purchase the big bottle of cleanser from Nordstrom online when there is a sale. The moisturizer is nothing special, buy something cheaper. Best cleanser out there. The only cleanser I use now after being disappointed by many others. Would recommend to anyone. Philosophy Purity Made Simple as a cleanser, 10% BP persagel or 2.5% acne.org BP, and acne.org moisturizer.

Guest Kelly
Guest Kelly

It's something new, and everyone likes to try something new Expensive Doesn't work The only good thing I can really say about this kit is that the blemish serum helped clear up the tiny white bumps I had on my forehead. It did definitely help with the texture there, but after 4 months (yes, I used it for 4 MONTHS) I'm finally going to a dermatologist as I watch my skin get worse and worse. I switched from DK's BP gel because it seemed to stop being effective. Now I'm sorry I did. My acne has only gotten worse, and now I need a prescription.

Guest !
Guest !

it makes my skin feel so clean and so effective! hard to find, usually just at sephora stores.its pricey but lasts months and you save so much more money if you buy the whole kit and id rather pay 50 dollars every few months and have great skin! ive used just about everything out there and the on a clear day kit made my skin do a 180 in just about a week. theres no spot cream or anything for random pimples that pop up but overall my skin has changed dramatically. i quit using it to try sensiclear that ive seen on infomercials just out of curiosity and right now my skin is so inflamed from it so i am switching back today. the trick is that the cleanser doesnt clean off makeup you have to use the purity cleanser first then the clear cleanser. and the 4th step cream is a great way to block impurities from seeping in your skin throughout the day. and honestly anyone with acne USE BARE ESSENTIALS MAKEUP its changed my life works perfectly covers EVERYTHING doesnt clog pores or get greasy lasts forever and with this face wash and that makeup your skin will dramatically change i promise

Guest Andrea
Guest Andrea

It helps clear up mild acne or small blackheads, but for the price I expected much better results. The only thing i like is the protection cream. Well first, the blemish serum is really painful when I put it on. It feels like someone is burning my skin off! The wash smells really bad and the h2o2 cream doesn't absorb into the skin. Only helps with mild acne not moderate to chronic severe acn For purchasing this product for 50 dollars at a high end cosmetic store, I expected to find a high quality product but unforutately it did NOT live up to my expectations. I'm sure philosophy has many other great items but their acne line is probably the worst on the market. I was really upset that it didn't work and I will be on the hunt for another product that might help me clear up my chronic acne.

Comments

nothing, the face wash may have worked a little face wash stinks, the serum sucks cuz you cant wear make up over it, and everything didnt work, after 3 weeks i left the remaing stuff under my bed and just used the face wash not worth the price

Guest jen
Guest jen

your skin very clean when using the acne kit containing the super wash, serum, h2o2 and the protection lotion. completely dried out my skin and didnt get rid of any of the acne. The serum hurt extremely bad to put on and the h2o2 made my skin peel the lotion is exactly the same thing as the present clear makeup which made me break out even more. i bought 2 kits and completely wasted my money.

Comments

I have very sensitive skin and the Purity facial cleanser is perfect! I follow it up with Hope in a Jar and my skin is clear and soft! LOVE IT!! For me there are none. I think it depends on why your face is breaking out. My face breaks out if I use something irritating. Otherwise I really don't have acne-prone skin, just sensitive skin. If your skin is really acne-prone maybe a I think it depends on why your face is breaking out. My face breaks out if I use something irritating. Otherwise I really don't have acne-prone skin, just sensitive skin. If your skin is really acne-prone maybe a different product would be better.

Comments

Cleared up my skin fairly quickly. I saw results in a couple of days. This cleared up my chin from one of the worst break outs in my life. Now all that is left are a few scars. Benzol Peroxide seemed to really irritate my skin. Price It's worth the try, because its the only thing that worked from me.

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

Clears up my mild adult acne. With religious use keeps my skin clear. Expensive. Skipping a day or two leads to blemishes returning. Can't really clear the big zits. I'm torn. It's expensive, but doesn't have many harsh side effects. When I'm good and use it twice a day, my skin is clear. It doesn't promise perfect skin, and the lack of hype is a refreshing change from other products.

Popular All-over treatments