Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads Reviews

Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads

Amazing results...

I have very pale sensitive skin. I have been using this product with fantastic results. I do notice a bit of a sting when I apply this, but it's very strong stuff. 2% salicylic acid and 10% glycolic acid in the same product is going to be all business. I don't recommend using something that strong every day...use your head. If you haven't used any kind of AHA or BHA regularly, expect this to trigger some purging from the glycolic acid. Not only has this helped tremendously with getting my acne under control, but it's also helped with my laugh lines! Bonus! Plus, the texture of my skin is greatly improved. I will never buy drugstore acne pads again. They just can't compare. I take one star off because it is such a harsh product--used every day (don't even think about twice a day! ) would certainly result in dryness and could cause over-exfoliation.

Guest Lyla
Guest Lyla

shrinks active pimples reduces redness sloughs off dead skin that blocks pores strong smell at first -- after the medicine smell goes away it smells like *peaches*..yum! pricey but worth it I was so frustrated with numerous products I have tried to clear my skin. I finally went on a trentinoin cream from the derm & omygosh --it caused the worst acne ever! I stopped & then started using some peter thomas roth products--ones with glycolic acid & salicylic acid. All the tiny bumps on my forehead/cheeks/chin are shrinking!! And its keeping the big ones at bay too. This is working so much better than any prescription I've tried (maybe they were too strong for my sensitive skin??) Very pleased with this product. I have only seen improvement, no purging so far. And its already fading my red marks & scars. :) :)

Comments

Low level AHA/BHA for treating acne and discolorations from post inflammatory hyperpigmentation Smooths the skin Softer skin Initially the breakout flared worse due to purging of impurities Does not work as fast as most severe acne sufferers want Can really dry the skin and initially worsen the acne due to oil production trying to combat the dry skin Did nothing for my pitted or lumpy scars, I needed professional peel for that. This really only worked for me after the bad acne was treated. It helps to refine the skin texture and very slowly lighten some of the post inflammatory pigment problems. If you have mild hyper-pigmentation and acne this will work, but it will take take time. If your acne is moderately severe, it needs to be controlled before you can get a benefit from this problem. Being patient is hard, but the acne and scars did not get there overnight and neither will the results.

Popular All-over treatments