Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control, SPF 20 Reviews

Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control, SPF 20

Very effective product! Highly recommended!

Hydrating without clogging pores Easy to apply Absorbs shine all day Slightly costly if you're on a budget I have oily/combination skin and ever since I turned 30 I started having more breakouts! This product is great bc it hydrates my dry skin areas (cheeks) while absorbing excess oil in my t-zone and problem areas. Just started using it but I love how creamy it feels for a mattifier; my skin has already improved with just a few uses! My blemishes are fading and my skin looks more even. I highly recommend this product!

Comments

Guest WL
Guest WL

Matte Finish, Non shiny, non oily, Dry-looking (in a good way). Non-powdery, Wong clog pores, Minimizes pore apperance. Lasts about 3.5 months when used only 4 times a week needs to be applied correctly, or else it may look like its streaking if you are careless when applying it on. Price evens out to 10 dollars a month. Works for about 6 hours, Its great Spf 20, and wont clog pores and minimizes pore appearance. It is a great product. I would reccommend this to any one with acne prone skin.

Comments