Penaten Creme Reviews

Brand: Penaten

Penaten Creme

Part of my Routine now.

AMAZING. Slather it on at night, sleep with it on (a bit uncomfortable). Your skin absorbs most of it. Results: Less red & Healed skin.

Works wonders

This cream has worked wonders on my acne. I had never had bad acne until my 19th birthday and I finally found my cure! It heals skin and acne dramatically quick.

AMAZING!!

I bought a tin of original penaten because I have super cracked lips in the winter, and the corners of my mouth had gotten so bad that they were bleeding! I read somewhere that baby butt rash cream helps and so I thought why not? Having worked in daycare for 2 1/2 years, I knew the name penaten, and knew that it worked on baby bums, and so I chose to go with it! I caked the stuff on my cracked lip, and within about a week it was totally healed, and that was AFTER 3 weeks of trying blistex, polysporin and Vaseline that didn't do the job! I came online to write a glowing review on th stuff, and found some others that had reviewed penaten for acne so I decided to try it out and WOW! My skin look better than it ever has! The only downside is this cream is THICK, and white, so it's definitely an overnight solution because it doesn't rub in very easily! I cake on quite a fair amount on any blemishes, and by the morning the cream has mostly soaked in. I wash my face as usual, and my skin has never looked better! It's not dry, or oily, and 90% of my spots have cleared up. Long story short - this cream is AMAZING!! Give it a try!

Comments

Dries pimples overnight and never irritates the skin. I find it to thick to apply directly, so I mix it with an unscented moisturizer using about 20% penaten and use over my entire face. Starting using about a year ago and I've only had a few blackheads since. Before I started I would have 1 painful pimple a week. Would definitely recommend!

Comments

Cheap,universal None I've used this for a couple a weeks and it work very well.I had red marks of acne all over my face,but this magical cream cleaned it all! Also,whiteheads are shrinking and disappearing slowly.I would highly recommend this product for all those who look to fight acne,this is better than any other "acne cleaning" product.It's also good for rash, burns,and as after shave creme.

Guest Candy Gurl
Guest Candy Gurl

Dried popped pimples up in only 4 hours Cant overdose Cheap Sold anywhere they sell diapers Messy I love this product!! It is originally used for diaper rash. I got the idea from reviews about sudocream from this website, I believe they have the same main ingredient which is zinc oxide. This product contains 18 % zinc oxide. This worked on my two massive & extremely painful pimples/cysts. I did pop them so that may have helped, but it dried them up in only 4 hours!!!! I have never had any product, pill or spot treatment work so quickly!!! I have only used once so far, but I am gonna continue to use to see if it will also clear the acne scars. I will do an update in thirty days.

Popular Household/Natural