Paula's Choice RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA Reviews

Paula's Choice RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA

Best. Decision. Ever.

I bought samples of a bunch of Paula's Choice products before committing because of the price. I knew I had to get the aha and it's easily the best money I spend on myself. It's non-irritating on my generally oily, cystic acne prone skin. I've started out slowly with an 8% gel and have worked my way up. I use this three times a week right now and literally look forward to my scheduled days because of how great my skin looks and feels. Any zits I get last no time at all and my skin is already evening out in terms of tone. Love love love.

Comments

smooths complexion, kills/prevents acne age 21, male, sensitive skin make sure you od on sunblock. aha is by far the best acne treatment if you have mild-moderate acne. you're supposed to use this 1-2x/week but i use it every other day now. the first time i used it i washed it off after 15 minutes - did nothing. 2nd time i left it on overnight. looked in the mirror in the morning and was literally yelling "WOW WOW WOW OMG!" only product that ever made me do that. it looked like i had just gotten the results of a full glycolic peel without the week of redness and peeling. after that i haven't seen too much improvement...weird. still highly recommended. i might stop using it in summer though.

Comments

Removes flakes Soft skin More even skin tone Stings a little sometimes Pricey I have used this liquid for a few weeks now and my skin is so much softer! I use Differin at night and this product makes my skin flake a lot. I had a thick layer of dead skin cells (yieks!). But since I've been using the 10% AHA the flakes are gone. You can rub your dead skin cells of in the shower and your skin feels nice and soft again.

Popular All-over treatments