Patricia Wexler M.D. Anti-Acne Starter Kit Reviews

Patricia Wexler M.D. Anti-Acne Starter Kit

Been using Wexler for years...

And I've found that the only thing worth buying in this kit is the glycolic pads. They ROCK and they're my go-to. That's where the magic happens. Save your money and get a different face wash and moisturizer.

Im going to try it

I have used this product a very long time ago before I got acne and it worked very good and I started to get acne my junior year of high school and I'm a freshman in college now. So I've had this problem for awhile I have done proactive, and it cleared my face but I wanted a change because I know proactive is really bad for your face and very pricy. so i tried items from lush all nature things and they have nice produts but its not strong enough to get rid of my acne. my cheeks and nose are clear of acne. but recently my forehead and chin have broken out like crazy. so I'm going to us the patricia wexler stuff that i brought today and hopefully it will have the same effect it did before i got acne. wish me luck :)

HELP ME

I used this product about 1 year ago and it was amazing. its the only product that works for me. only problem now is i cant find the products i need.. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THEM??

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

Reduces itchiness, redness, inflammation, pain. Improves skin texture and appearance in a matter of days. Can feel a little greasy. I have literally tried everything. I know most of us say that in our reviews, but I'm serious. Everything from expensive prescriptions and dermatology treatments to Windex. Yes, Windex. I've tried the minimalist approach where you do "nothing" and I've tried taking expensive supplements. I've tried Murad, Proactive, Clearasil, Aveeno, L'Oreal, Burt's Bees, Desert Essence, and many many many more. I've tried herbal treatments. I've tried special teas and masks. I've tried changing my diet, drinking gallons of water, I've abolished fabric softener, and I've changed my pillowcases daily. Once in a while, something would make a difference for a day or two and then I'd be back on the fast train to Pimple City. THIS is literally the first thing that's made a huge improvement in my skin. I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin. And I've been struggling with painful, cystic acne on my chin and cheeks. I'm also incredibly fair skinned so any red marks seem to linger forEVER. I was near the point of giving up. This was a last-ditch effort. I can't even put into words how glad I am to have tried it. It's like I have a new face. I started the treatment a few days ago and every single zit that I had is either gone or 1/4 the size it was before. The red marks have already started fading. My skin is softer, less irritated, and there is no itchiness at all. I feel like I've discovered a miracle. I couldn't be more grateful for this product. It may not work for everyone -- we all have different skin. But I would highly recommend that you try it. It's got a money-back guarantee, so you might be out $40 bucks initially, but if it doesn't work, you can return it. If it DOES work, you've got the joy of having your face back. :)

jvalliant

Best over the counter product I have ever used. Within a month, it completely cleared up my acne. NO acne, no redness, no scars. Beautiful skin It dries out my skin a lot, even though I have tremendously oily skin. The product instructs you to use it twice a day, I dropped it down to once a day and still had great results. If you don't use it everyday, your acne will come back. If you follow the regimen, your skin will be flawless. I have tried EVERYTHING. Proactive, prescribed pills and creams, regular acne face washes from CVS, etc. This was the only thing that worked this well. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. If you sign up for emails at Bath and Body Works, you frequently will get discounts for their products. I almost never have to pay full price for this product.

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

If it doesn't clear up your acne, it will definitely make it less noticeable, and speed up the healing process. Cost, may need to use a moisturizer in between treatments. As with all acne products, you have to use the Wexler products consistently. If you do this, you should have no problem. It works on pretty much all kinds of acne, except I haven't seen it do much for my blackheads. It doesn't dry out your skin like most other overnight products do. But, since i use it almost daily, i really recommend using a moisturizer in the day time, if you don't already. (It's really, really important to put a moisturizer on before you apply foundation, so this would be a great time to do it!) Also, make sure you wash off this product in the morning when you wake up. If you don't, residue could irritate your skin. Overall, it's a great product and i'm sure that if you use it correctly and with consistence, you will have less breakouts and a healthier skin :)

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

Cleared up skin 100% I have struggled with acne for 12+ years and this is the only product (other than accutane) that has 100% cleared my skin. Accutane worked for about 5 years and then my acne returned worse than ever. Both of the washes (foam and scrub) are great and the anti-aging serum is amazing. I originally bought the starter kit and saw a small improvement the first month. I then bought the full sized products and my acne completely dissapeared during the second month of use. I have spent thousands of dollars on treatments, creams, antibiotics, birth control, derm visits, and peels/microderm--I feel that these products are a small price to pay after all of the years of seeing little to no improvement from pricey treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Wexler's products for anyone with persistent adult acne.

Guest Gail
Guest Gail

All pros, Dr. Wexler's Acne products really do the trick. This review from some who has fought pimples her whole life> P.S. I'm now 60 and after a year with her products, have better skin that I had at 20. Only Con is the cost of some of the products, but it much less expensive than doctor visits and prescription products that are on ly a temporary fix. The otheer Con is why doesn't Dr. Wexler have a direct on-line site to contact her???? Dr. Wexler, keep your line going.

Guest Lori Girl
Guest Lori Girl

Easy 1,2,3 step instructions A bit expensive for me I've had acne since I was 13... I'm now 35. I have relatively sensitive skin that's very oily. I've tried pretty much all anti-acne products and settled on ProActiv. I've been looking for something that would also be anti-aging and I've been reading good reviews on the Wexler system, so I'm giving it a try by using the starter kit and the glyco peel. I absolutely love it so far - the cleanser is especially wonderful. I'm new to the glyco peel concept - I'm hopeful that it will help with the discolorations and scars. I'm using it daily with the hope that I can scale back to 2-3x per week since it's a little pricey. It's only been a few days, but my skin feels wonderful and I like the products a lot! The price I'm listing is for the starter kit ($30) and the glyco peel ($60).

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Sort of cleared acne but not all A bit expensive for the tiny bottles you get, didnt clear all my ane

Guest Gwyn
Guest Gwyn

non-drying, saw results within 24 hours expensive I just starting using this product this week and can't get over the results. I have had problems with cystc acne on my chin and neck for 5 years. I tried prescription meds/topical ointments, over the counter products, acne spa treatments etc. These all seemed to work but it never all went away and eventually my skin would become dry and irritated. Wexlers system leaves my skin looking like I just came from the spa and within 24 hours I could see reduced inflamation and redness. I use the glyco peel every 2 days, per the salesperson recommendation. All in all I think it is an amazing product. Recommendation: Change pillow case often, even daily. I also wish I had taken a before photo.

Guest Sahar
Guest Sahar

I saw results after one use. The supplies is really small and pricey. I tried a lot of stuff such as, Proactiv, AcneFree, Mario Badescu, and several Neutrogena products. I have been using the Wexler Anti-Acne Starter Kit for 3 days and I already see better results then using any of those products for a month or so. I'll post another review after I finish the kit. It seems like it last for only a couple weeks.

Comments

It works for me. If you don't use the gylco peel everyday the acne appears; the price The bottom line is that this stuff works. It's very expensive though. However if you wake up one day and literally half your face is covered in cystic acne and your face hurts to talk, you will gladly pay the money to buy these acne products because they will work. It took a few months to really work for me and clear up my face and now I only get 10% of the acne I used to and that's only when I don't use the glyco peel at night or during that time of the month. The spot treatment doesn't really work, just dries out the skin but one of the best products is the skin brightener lotion. AMAZING stuff! Definately worth the price. It's the only moisturizer I have used that hydrated my face without making it oily. Plus I see the results of faded acne scars.

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

Clears acne! a bit expensive to buy the full sized products. I am 22 years old and have been struggling with pretty severe acne since I was 15. I have tried everything from Proactiv to prescription meds, and even tried birth control to heal up my acne....NOTHING worked! I decided to try Wexler's anti-acne started kit because of the 100% money back guarantee and needless to say...i didn't get my money back! This is the ONLY product that has cleared up my acne!!!! It took about a month to REALLY start seeing results, but i have been on it for 3 months now and my acne is 85% disappeared!!!! Now I'm gonna try to start using it on my back acne & hopefully I'll get the same results!!!! Thanks Dr. Wexler :)

Guest SKW
Guest SKW

Clears and prevents acne, feels great on the skin Doesn't treat or prevent large single pimples, extremely expensive I've been using this system for months. The products feel wonderful on your skin and any patches of acne go away, albeit not very quickly. Large pimples, however, are completely unaffected, even with the benzoyl peroxide spot treatment. It's also incredibly expensive, almost prohibitively. It's still a good product, though.

Guest Jennifer K.
Guest Jennifer K.

Saw results quickly, wasn't irritating. Can be pricey, but ask about sales! I have used Proactive, Murad, most over the counter acne solutions, have had spa treatments twice a month and have taken every piece of advice that anyone has ever offered. I started to see and feel a difference in my skin after three days of the starter kit. I ended up buying a lot of the full sized bottles at a sale price, plus I had a coupon from a survey. It works, and it's guaranteed!

Guest erin
Guest erin

anti-acne and anti-aging does not dry out skin when you purchase full sized products not in the kit it costs a small fortune. This is the best line of acne products i have ever used (and i have used pretty much everything!) The best part is the glyco peel. it burns a little but it makes your skin look and feel amazing! zits just disappear! in addition to clearing up my skin, all of my scars are starting to fade. i never thought a product without benzoyl peroxide would ever work, but this one does!

Guest Paula
Guest Paula

It heals and prevents blemishes, and also is an anti-aging line of skin care. It is a bit pricey. I have been using Proactiv for four years. I am 44 years old, and continue to struggle with acne. I began getting dry, though, on Proactiv over this past winter, and I decided to try the Wexler line. I was prepared to not have it work, as nothing else by Proactiv worked on my skin in the past. Amazingly, my skin became baby soft and smooth, with no sign of breakouts. This system uses no benzyol peroxide, only salyclic acid and other antiaging ingredients. I was very impressed overall.

Popular All-over treatments