Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Advanced SPF 15 Scar Serum Reviews

Brand: Palmer's

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Advanced SPF 15 Scar Serum

not so good

It works better with new scar but comparing to other brand, it doesn't do much. SPF15 is kinda useless feature in my opinion.

Guest Awele
Guest Awele

Gets rid of scars Makes my skin soft when i use it at night No pimples or break outs on my face, (but maybe its because i use a facial scrub to exfoliate before i massage the serum in) Its really thick It doesn't have a great smell, but it isnt unbearable. 4 times a day is too many times a day It will get rid of your scars as long as you use it on them. I use it only once a day and i noticed a difference in 2 weeks. I suggest you wash and exfoliate the scarred area before applying the serum. I have oily skin so i use it on my face only at night before bed. Its a great product.

Comments

Didn't break me out Greasy Have to use it four times a day to see results Smells kinda fishy Made my skin very dry and flaky. Expensive Bought this as I have very bad acne scars on my face and also a big scar that I got on my hand from a deep cut. This serum smells so bad. Like fish. Due to one of the ingredients being shark liver. If I saw that before I bought it, I would never have gotten it. I also do not have that much time during my day to apply this four times a day.. I put this on my face one night and expected to wake up with new pimples the next morning but nope. Which is great but I woke up with dry peeling skin. Very suprizing from a product that is so greasy. Overall. I will no loner put this on my face but I do still put it on my hand morning and night. It's been three weeks now and I have seen no difference.

Comments

Easy to use, fast working, sticks on skin Smelly, thick, greasy This product is great. I have had acne scars on my back from a recent breakout, I started using this 3 days ago (4 + times a day) and am seriously SHOCKED at how they have already started disapearing. I suggest you purchase this, it was so cheap and I have been telling everyone. If you are suffering from acne scars, get this! The shark liver is pretty smelly but after a bit the smell goes away.

Guest richard
Guest richard

tones skin feels smooth cause horrible outbreaks dont buy it it clogs pores and puts spots everywere

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Soft skin, gets rid of scars slowly but surely U have to be consistent when using this product It takes quite a while tonotice a difference, but i like using the stick one when my skin is really dry and flaky, ill sleep with it and my skin soft in the morning, use a good exfoliator.

Guest Pel
Guest Pel

None Feels awful smells awful Causes acne outbreaks Probably a great product for treating scars from wounds or operations, just don't put it on your face.

Guest trish
Guest trish

it gets rid of minor scars it smells and its oily it doesnt get rid of old scars or big scars only small scars and it has to be apply 3/4 times daily to see any type of result

Guest EZ
Guest EZ

Gets rid of scars. Clogs pores, you have to use it 3 times a day. It got rid of some of my acne scars, but caused pimples. You have to apply it 3 times a day to see results, so it's very time consuming.

Popular Over-the-counter