x

2.9/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: OxyLift

Best Value For my money
Reviewed on January 1, 2018

I came across this product over 8 years ago. I wanted to make sure that this product worked, $190.35 with tax at a trade show. I did half my face for 4 weeks so that I could make sure that it worked, doing the whole face, we forget what we looked like. I could see quite a difference and so could everyone else! I had deep laughing lines, bags under eyes, and sagging. No cream on the market could do what this machine does. Also, it works on acne, in days a break out will be gone, where as I would have a scab on my face for weeks. It's quick and easy to use. I use it 3-5 min a day. Since I've owned my Oxylift since 2010, it's the best value for my money.

My menopausal acne cleared up!
Reviewed on September 1, 2017

Here's my OxyLift experience: I never had pimples until I hit menopause! I went to the dermatologists and tried expensive, toxic prescription creams, lotions and pills and none of them worked. My good friend had an Oxylift and let me try it and I could see my acne starting to clear up after I had used it for 6 days.

I called up oxyLift and ordered mine right away. They were so nice and even gave me a free gift! I've had it for over 8 months and my acne is gone. If it starts to flare up I just give it an extra zap and it's gone. My skin looks better then it did when I was 25!

BBB needs to be notified and media
Reviewed on January 11, 2017

Oct 20 2016 two machines returned to a home in White Rock to the owner Cathy. To date no refund on my visa for almost $400. Numerous calls and emails without replys. Two of us bought at the PNE in Aug 2016 on impulse. STUPID move on our part. They said 90 day money back ..........still waiting!!!!!!!!!.

One office staff has been nice but her hands must be tied. We need to get unhappy clients together and take this public. I know Colette and I are ready and angry now.

Faulty product Fraudulent company
Reviewed on August 8, 2016

Two of my family members purchased two Odilift devices at Vancouver ConventionCenter on February 14 2016. The very friendly owner, Cathy, and another staff assured us their "90 day money back guarantee" which was printed and stapled to our receipts. Products were used according to instructions but no change was seen. We contacted them and explained and they said no problem - provided us with an address to return the products and get a refund. We shipped everything with registered mail within 90 days, got confirmation in writing from them that both products were received and were given the run around for 80 days and counting that we will receive refunds. To date we haven't received anything and they have now completely stopped corresponding. This company is a fraud and they have no integrity - a bunch of thieves selling a faulty products!!

Total waste of money; doesn't work!
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

Abusive customer service if you dare to complain! Love to tell you what they dared to say to me.

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

Cost a bit of money up front, but It has given me the results I have been searching for.

Anonymous, Ajax, Ontario
Reviewed on February 17, 2012

afraid when it breaks. replacement parts of $60 is expensive.

Anonymous, Ottawa
Reviewed on December 20, 2011

Anyone want to see theirs?

Anonymous, Canada
Reviewed on April 7, 2011

The Oxy Lift sucks butt!! I've used this faithfully twice a day for 6 months and my acne is still the same, did not clear anything up!

by Shelley421 on 08/26/2014 23:17
Appreciate the comment; I'll pass.
Anonymous, alberta
Reviewed on December 1, 2010

used for 4 months, twice a day if anything my face looked worse

by Shelley421 on 08/26/2014 23:19
I know the feeling; I ended up with broken capillaries all over my face; now I'm facing costly dermatologist treatments to correct the damage!

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org