Oxy Maximum Action Spot Treatment Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Oxy Maximum Action Spot Treatment

It's good but....

Hey guy's i struggle with moderate acne usually pimples a step before noddles and cystic acne anyways the pimples are big but enough to be a cyst, i use differ-in seems to help but i want and long for clear skin i'm on a diet of non Dari non sugar non gluten and i'm 16 . I just long for clear skin i have tried every single way, i have stress problems, i just need to get rid of it i have probably spent no lies 1000, hours of reading on it. I'll do it everyday somebody help professional help.

what should I do?

I have been using oxy lotion for more than a week and I have not gotten the required result. What should I do? Should I continue or stop Pls I need response?

Use this crap only on big pimples, don't rub in too much. Also after overnight treatment wash your face for like 20 seconds (also wash your hands before.) with cold water, then moisturize with extra virgin olive oil ONLY. Then apply before you goto bed (so your face doesn't look irritated.)

Amazing spot corrector and wash but need a good moisturizer!!

I'm writing this review for both the spot corrector and the wash. This stuff is seriously the best acne product I have ever tried. I am 24 and have struggled with bad skin since I was about 12. After puberty my skin got better for the most part but I would still break out pretty bad when I got my period and I always have at least 5 pimples on my face at a time. One day my husband and I were at the grocery store and he reminded me I needed face wash since I've been complaining I ran out a couple days ago. I looked and saw these products that I've never seen before I thought why not it says it kills acne F it. So I bought this spot corrector and the wash and omg I'm so glad I did. This stuff is amazing it cleared up my face in a week and I've been pimple free for another week. This is the best product I have ever used! Now. The down side. Yes. These products especially combined with dry out your skin. But! This is a super easy fix. You just have to make sure you have a really good moisturizer to go with it. I'm not talking about a light one but one that really locks in the moisture. I use the BELIEF- moisturizing bomb you can get it from Sephora or Amazon and this stuff literally is a moisturizing bomb haha i put it on in the morning after I wash my face and it corrects any dry spots almost immeditly. Again this is a wonderful product and to all the other people that left a bad review because it dried their skin out simply didn't have a good moisturizer.

DRIES OUT YOUR SKIN!!!

it works to clear acne, but i have to stop using it because all the Oxy products are drying out my skin!! i cant handle my skin being rough and dry so I'm going to try a different skin care line. i won't ever recommend this to a friend, awful that it dries out the skin so much!! too bad because it really does clear acne but cant handle the dry skin anymore.

You should try using rejuvenique oil from MONAT. Go to allie.b.mymonat

Advice needed please :)

So I've struggled with cystic acne for about a good 4 years now, starting at the end of high school. It really went full force when I turned 19 (now 20). I have done EVERYTHING... A lot of people say this but I truly have... I've even changed my diet from Taco Bell to full out high carb low fat Vegan. I'm tired and just simply worn out. Its turned not only into a struggle but has caused me to have major depression/ anxiety problems. :/ Anywayssss I've been using 10% BP for almost a month now and have seen results but everyone says to use the 2.5 (from what I've read). Not sure if that will cause skin problems and wondering if it will not be strong enough since I've already been using the 10%? My face is very dry and to be honest I'm petrified of using any moisturizer because I've had bad experiences with them before (allergic reactions). Any advice would be very much appreciated and a blessing. God bless

If you haven't already worked this problem out, have you tried vanicream moisturizer? It needs to be prescribed by a dermatologist but I have very sensitive acne prone skin and it moisturized without causing any problems. Also if you haven't already, check out Paula's choice beautypedia page. She is a dermatologist that reviews thousands of products and their ingredients.
Omg girl I had terrible cystic acne until FRACTORA. See your local dr at a spa or some place that does medical grade facials, lip injections etc. I did fractora once a month for 6 months. I have no cysts, my acne scars are diminishing I'm so happy. I never wear makeup. And to cure dry skin which I get dry patches here and there. Every morning after I wash my face, I make sure my skin in a little damp. I put 4 drops of rejuvenique oil from MONAT on! You can buy this amazing product at [link removed] The rejuvenique oil will last you a very long time. It's for skin and hair. Sometimes I put some drops in my hair and let it sit for an hour before I take a shower, also using their MONAT hair care line. Best stuff ever. But please look into Getinng a fractora done
You shouldn't have use 10% BP, the higher the number, the drier/rougher your skin will get.
Hey there i struggled with cystic acne too, use extra virgin olive oil i have an extremely sensitive skin type trust me spread a light layer on your face and don't rinse off, helps scars fade doesn't make it worse hope this helped you. :p

AMAZING but drying.

Works great Clears acne Low maintenence Dries skin. It works fantastic, I don't go to sleep without using it. It cleared up my entire face, and I could not be prouder of my skin. I also love using the tinted one, because I can wear it during the day too!

Comments

Saved my horrible skin like nothing I've ever used before!!

Clears skin fast! Lightens dark spots Makes face feel fresh Dries skin, use moisturizer! Burns at first I never had a skin problem up until a few months ago when I started birth control. Although some say it makes your skin better than ever , that wasn't the case for me. I broke out horribly all over my face, around mouth, cheeks nose forehead you name it! It was horrible I was so embarrassed tried everything from proactive to several prescriptions from my dermatologist. None were working at all until I recently started using tho product about three weeks ago an. It truely is a life saver! I put a thin layer on my problem areas at night and the next morning I already started seeing a difference! It's amazing I also started using oxy maximum face wash in the black and red bottle, they seem to counter act with eachpther which I love! I now only suffer from some dark marks due to the acne and a few occasional pimples other than thy my skin is back I normal and couldn't be better! Super happy about this product!!!

it's good but bad. MUST READ MINE

reduces size over night makes new pimples disappear not such a bad price lasts like a month the place I didn't apply it is around my mouth now it's so so dark around it it's embarrassing irritation,dryness I got this and it helped with my acne a lot especially the sides of my face and forehead but then the place I didn't apply was around my mouth but now around my mouth is so so dark im so embarrassed infront of my brother sisters cousins parents and at school now I cover around my mouth all thetime. I need help right now im trying to wax around my mouth they say it might work over all beside the blackness it good.

hey bro, i get like moderate acne which is 25-100 small pimples, look i sturrgled with CYSTIC

DEFINITELY works - but only if you give it time. Mattes your skin and doesn't overdry it. This WILL bleach your hair if you aren't careful. It takes about 4-6 weeks to kick in and it has a bit of a funk to its smell. The bottles are a little small; they usually last about 1-2 weeks at a time. I had acne all along my mouth, forehead and sideburns. It was pretty damn awful, until I picked this up at Wal-Mart. 4 weeks later, and I stopped breaking out. 3 months later, and all I have to worry about is scarring. Make sure you follow the instructions on the bottle. Would definitely recommend this.

Comments

-Improves skin texture over night -not over drying -tightens pores -a little goes a long way! - doesn't always work over night if the pimple is to far advanced This has really helped me with pimples on my forehead. If you put it on before bed, it will clear the acne about 90%. But you need to use it consistantly to get the same reasults after a while.

Comments

cleared blackheads within a few days, great for overnight relief of sore pimples, not expensive whatsoever, easy access to product from retailers in america excessive drying of skin my mother had used oxy-10 for over twenty years, and she never once had any sort of acne. remembering this just recently, i ran to wal-mart and bought some. this product literally saved my skin. i suffered from severe blackheads (we're talking about hundreds on my nose) and after using this for less than a week they were completely gone. however, my skin did get excessively dried out, but after applying my moisturizer the problem was solved. i'm going to forever use this product as long as it works because this has been the ONLY thing to completely remove my blackheads. salycic acid never came close to doing the job that oxy-10 did.

Comments

Cleared up acne to begin with Cheap Bleached my clothes Dries up quickly Stings if you start to sweat Stopped working after a few months Very good to begin with but stopped working after a few months. It might work for some people so give it a try. It does bleach clothes so wash your hands after using it! Not a bad product really but it's not a long term solution.

Comments

Clears 90 % of bacteria , Eliminates red aqnd inflamation, calmes down skin / pimple Can be drying if put on incorrectly .. Wow!!! the only thing that really works for me so far , but at the same time i could also say any 10 % peroxide applied directly to pimple would do the same.. This is just in cream form so its easy to apply. Really does work and i would reccomend nothing else for spot treatment.

Guest Dani
Guest Dani

Out of everything I've ever tried including prescriptions, this worked the absolute BEST! Drys your face out a little but that just means it's working. I noticed results in one day and I have never been happier with a product...

Guest Rachael
Guest Rachael

Saved my skin! This was the best product I have ever used in my life It's a little drying, but that's the point! A little oil free lotion over it and there were no problems. Oxy Maximum Vanishing LOTION is fantastic! Sadly, it's been discontinued. All they have now is their spot treatment :( The spot treatment works, but it doesn't work to PREVENT. So now I can get rid of the pimples with the spot treatment, but I can't prevent them! It's very dissapointing, and I wish they would bring the Vanishing Lotion back!!!! My skin was FLAWLESS with the Oxy lotion.... It's such a let down to find a product that works 100% for you, and then have it discontinued. Anyone know a product that works as well as the Oxy Maximum Vanishing LOTION?! I've been trying other BP lotions, and they just don't cut it! They've been giving more pimples....so that's counter-productive!

Guest Brendan
Guest Brendan

Does clear up ur skin 2 a point Dries up your face too much. Doesnt work very well with Dans Regimen use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide! 10% is way too strong and may destroy your skin. 10% is pointless as 2.5% does the same thing except it doesnt have all the drawbacks

Guest beaver
Guest beaver

REALLY WORKS! I have the OXY anca vanishing treatment with microsphere technology cover-up and my face is alot clearer than what it was. The first few weeks my face was dry, but not anymore. IT really does work. I love it.. before it was oxy5 which made a big difference on my face a huge difference! I had huge boil like pimples but not anymore. I have some scars left over but not pimples.. I get them sometimes but not as often and they don't last. So I recommend it for sure. Wear it 2 times a day to start with, and then when theres a big difference you can cut down to once a day.(That's what I did) and it works.

Popular Spot treatments