Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

Beauty Hurts Apparently

It does work very well. You can visibly see the difference within a day. But boy does it burn. My whole face was red, warm, and burned to the touch. Good for oily skin. Don’t recommend using it every day. Other than that this works!

Too Harsh for Face

This face wash was WAY too harsh on my face and dried my skin out like crazy. I had slather on lotion like crazy to counteract the dryness. That being said, this worked WONDERS for my back acne! I guess because the back skin isn't as sensitive? It cleared my back completely if I kept using it in the shower. Pretty good stuff - just not for face!

Amazing results!

This worked so well for my son, I am actually seeking out places to leave a positive review. We used clean and clear with salicylic acid for a couple of weeks with little improvement. I purchased this and after using it after school and in the evening, he woke up with noticeably clearer skin! After only 3 days, his face is almost completely smooth and clear!

AN AMAZING PRODUCT

I suffered from slight acne on my cheeks but nothing was helping to clear my face. I tried 5% oxy, 10%oxy, avene treatments but nothing worked like this $6 product. I have been using it for the past 2 months every night and my skin has definitely shown improvements. It is not completely clear yet as i am still dealing with hyperpigmentation marks but this facewash is helping with that as well! I read some reviews that said it caused dryness but personally, this was never the case, in fact, my skin felt smoother and more moist. Oily skin is now a concern for me! This is an amazing product but they don't ship it to Asia so i hope they ship it soon!

nahh

i really wanted this to work, because nothing else has. i used it for about two weeks and just had to stop, my normally oily face was now dry and flakey and it was so uncomfortable. i also developed zits on both my nose and cheeks, places i normally don't get zits. i will not buy again.

Your supposed to use a miner face lotion after using this product because your pores are still open and should be filled with a mineral solution to avoid worsening acne

Oxy is LIFE CHANGING! Best product I have ever used!!!

I was just a regular old girl with a couple pimples, until about last week when huge, almost face-deforming pimples began to erupt on my forehead and in my t-zone. I sort of freaked out thinking I was going to have to deal with these massive things, especially since I have already been washing my face once a night and thought there wasn't much else I could do. It is very easy to get lost in all of the acne treatment products, so i just to a gander over at Target to see if anything really jumped out at me. I didn't want something over-publicized and I just wanted something I could trust. Below Clearasil in the isle I noticed a bottle titled OXY. Naturally, I wanted to learn more and looked on google to see what others had to say on the product, and heard mostly all good things! I bought this product 3 days ago and have only been using it once a night for the past 3 days, and the huge zits that once corrupted my pores are now barely visible! They were swollen and red before and now, only after a couple on nights, the biggest one is GONE!!!!! I just wanted a fast working, acne-treating cream and that's just what I got!!!!!! Heads up though, if you didn't know this before, all treatments that are working should always get a little worse before they improve your skin. I do see a couple little pimples, but its NOTHING compared to what I had before! Just leave the little zits, because how it works is it brings the oils that were deep in your pores and to the surface. Then, as you continue to use the product, your skin will clear away everything! I love this product more than anything I have ever tried before, and would recommend 100%!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WORKS!!

Trust me if you got acne this facewash will clear it just give it about 2-5 days and youll see way way less pimples and they will get popped for you. I been using this facewash for 2 months now and wow I didnt think it would be this amazing. Ive been wearing makeup for 2 years now and i was embarrassed wearing it because you can see my pimple bumps through the makeup but after 2/3 weeks my acne was seriously cleared. I used to get tons of new pimples about every other day. Now i seriously rarely get even one. And when i do get one, its not that big and two days later with this face wash itll be gone. Buy this face wash you will NOT regret it. It burns in the beginning of course and will cause your face red like it did to me but dont worry just moisturize good after. It gets deep into your pores and kills all pimples!

HOLY GRAIL

THIS IS MUTHAA F****KING AMAZE BAALLLLS!!!!!! THE NEXT DAY MY FACE WAS CLEAR ... TO ALL SUFFERING FROM ACNE PLEASE BUY AT WALMART!!!!!!! YAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

About how much acne would you say you had? Severe, moderate, light, etc. I'm asking to compare to mine to see how well it could possibly work because everyone has different skin types. Thank you.

It's really awesome

I had bought it 1 week and 3 day's ago.... I was had a oily, pimpled skin. My face was Dark. But, After using it now I am feeling some change in my face. Pimple went away in 4 day's. My skin is more sensitive then before. I love it. Awesome!!!!!

so much better

I have extremely sensitive skin and really bad acne. I bought this 2 weeks ago and is almost cleared up perfectly. I wash my face 2x a day and I use clear proof toner from Mary Kay and Neutrogena benzoyl peroxide the one that works in 2 hours and I use the Mary Kay clear proof moisturizer and my skin has never been better. I've had terrible acne since 7th grade and now it isn't dry and it isn't oily it feels so much better!

Comments

makes skin worse if you stop using it

my bestfriend had this facewash and we were camping and i had forgot mine, being so.desprate i used this for 2 nights then when i got home and stopped using it i.broke out and didnt.know why being dumb i went and.bought this stuff.because it did.help my skin when i used it and i wasnt sure if that was the exact reason why i broke out. any who after finishing this facewash i didnt use anymore and my.skin.i.guess relied on it and made my face so.horrible it took forever to recover . i will never use it agian

for oily / combo skin

I honestly believe by the results from this product that it is for only oily/ combo skin. It could have a bad effect on sensitive and dry skin due to the fact that it dries excessively deep into the pores. For some skin it could be to strong. For oily skin like mine especially in the T zone it seems just enough strength to keep the oil balance in my skin. I would recommend it to only oily/ comb skin.

Not for sensitive skin

I haven't used this product long but in the time that I have it has only made my acne worse! It has also caused my skin to become more irritated. I wouldn't recommend this product for anybody with sensitive skin.

DONT USE

i cant stress enough about this benzoly perxiode how ever u spell it dries out ur skin andmakes it worst and oily use stuff on ur skin ur would eat eaty eating habits and drinking lots of water i have tried this and BUNCH OF DRUG STORE PRODUCTS im 13 yrs old and even has tried epiduo and got a chemical burn from it absoulty horriable ive started using raw oats and baking soday as a wash in the shower and leave it on for a little bit but also i use a honey and cimmon mask and just bough some mankua honey ive seen a difference in like 4 days already, and i use braggs apple cider vinger for my toner smellsa little werid but makes my skin feel clean. also every once and a while i use raw aloe and has made my skin very bright and helps with the redness

Not for me.

I used this for around a month as one of most recent treatments... not for me. Made my skin very dry and irritated. I didn't notice a difference in my acne in general*, but it might work for you! *It did help scab over popped blemishes, but that was about it.

Awesome!

I love this product! It really helps heal the blemishes and my pimples. I had been using many different products but none of them really worked for me. I could see the difference in my skin after using it just for a few days. It does dried out my face but it helped dried out and kill all the pimples. I only used it on my cheeks where I had many pimples and black scars. My skin looks a lot clearer now. I don't know what my skin type is but in my life I had never found any product that would help heal my dirty face. Then I found this! I would love to encourage everyone to at least try it because I know how people felt when dealing with an awful face. I had really low self-esteem but now I'm happy everyday for my face. My last suggestion is that when using it try to avoid your lips too because it can dry them out. And after using it you can use a moisturizer for your drying skin and you will be all good. I use jergens by the way. Thank you and I wish you all good luck!