Oxy Daily Face Wash Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Oxy Daily Face Wash

Clearasil works soooo much better.

This was the first time I purchased the Oxy brand and never will again. My natural dry skin is now EXTREMELY oily and has began to break out. I also used this wash as a "mask" and it turned my face beat red where I had product applied. Horrible quality and chemicals for the skin.

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

I'm 28 year old, female, had acne, all my life, tried everything out there, but not any more. OXY WORKS!!! Just make sure you only use twice a day. Any more then that will dry your skin to much. GET IT!!!! ITS THE BEST YOUR MONEY CAN BUY!!!

Guest Unfortunate
Guest Unfortunate

Removes grease without making skin dry Smells nice Gentle exfoliant Didn't actually stop spots appearing Read an article about this range of Oxy products saying that it helped with acne because of its "seaweed extract" and decided to try it. I used it twice a day for a couple of months, in combination with the more intense once-a-week scrub in this range which includes sea salt. It has a few larger exfoliating beads and also finer particles to get rid of dead skin. It smells really nice (a bit like a fresh aftershave, but don't worry it doesn't scent your skin!) so is pleasant to use. It does get rid of grease but isn't really harsh so didn't leave it dry or tight. The only problem is that it didn't actually clear my acne, but that could be because it is caused by hormonal factors. I do still use it because at least I know it doesn't actually cause more spots for me like some face washes do. Also this range of Oxy products is marketed as being "engineered for male skin" but this doesn't mean it's unsuitable for females.

Popular Liquid