Oxy Clinical Treatment Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Oxy Clinical Treatment

Works well on moderate acne BP doesn't turn white Works fast Reduced oily skin Drying Will have an initial breakout I was skeptical to try this...I was thinking, "Hmm...what makes this so much different than everything else?" But wow. I used to wake up with a new pimple every day until I started using this. I can't believe how fast it cleared me up. The only downside was that it is very drying and I got flaky. I also experienced a bad breakout at first as the cleanser and BP did its thing. I'm pretty clear now, but I still use this when I have a bad breakout.

Guest kevin
Guest kevin

clears acne smells good can use moisterizer over it can be drying if you dont use moisterizer over it before Retin a this was the only thing that kept me from having severe acne . Now that my acne has gone from severe to light it works even better . If you want treatment that works , use moisterizer over this . Good luck ! P.S I only use the acne cream

Comments

Im sorry i have no pros to add does not work i would have loved to give a 0 but it wouldnt let me! This has got to be the WORST acne treatment i have ever used!! After 3 days of following the directions to a T,i woke up to a rash covering my entire face, my face looked horrible n hurt! I took benedryl as directed by doctor n was told to put cold compresses on my face....a day later my face is on fire, covered.in a rash n dry n cracking...i was told its considered a.chemical burn. I hope.this.does not do permeant damage to my face! Do not ever use this treatment....spend the extra money n get proactiv!

Guest Paul
Guest Paul

Inexpensive Actually does what it says Reduces greasiness Strange smell Stings a little I have very oily skin, and I saw this at Dominicks for 6.50$ and decided it to give it a try. I know that the packages are small, but I looked at it more as a trial size because I hate buying full size and yet again discovering they don't work for me. BUT THIS STUFF REALLY DID HELP ME! I watched my lumps go down, and my acne dried out. I highly recommend at least trying this, because it really helped me. I have mostly whiteheads all over my face and my cheeks are just giant areas of red dots- not a black or whitehead, not a pustule- just dots. But this soothed them and took care of the bacteria. I'm almost clear!

Guest suzy
Guest suzy

pretty cheap works great drying i purchased the face wash and spot treatment after receiving a free sample in the mail. i'm not going to go as far as saying this stuff is a miracle, but it's been pretty close for me. i don't get serious breakouts anymore, but this is the kind of stuff you wish was around when you were in high school acne hell! anyway, i only use the cleanser when i feel a breakout coming on, and generally only where the pimple is coming in because i do find the wash to be pretty harsh and very drying too be used on the whole face. maybe they do it on purpose to get you to buy the moisturizer, but i think it's because the higher percentage of BP. if you don't use lotion right after, your face will feel dry and tight. my favorite is the spot treatment. i just recently felt a big pimple coming on and used this from the beginning. while the pimple still popped up, it didn't get nearly as big and red as it could have/usually does. it is really drying so you want to be careful to put it just on the spot and not the skin around it. a good moisturizer and/or vitamin e oil will help the problem. this is def. the best spot treatment i have ever used and trust me, ive used hundreds!

Comments

Inexpensive for 3 items Broke me out really bad within 2 days I don't know if I'm allergic to SA or what. But after switching from Oxy BP Wash to this, my chin area broke out like crazy. And they are not just little pimples, but big ones and they kept spreading to other areas. It was so terrible that I had to stop after using it for 2 days. I know people are going to tell me it's too soon to stop it. But I broke out like I never did before in my life. I switched back to BP wash and BP 2.5% treatment 2 days later. My face already started to clear up just hours later of switching back. I will never buy anything with SA again.

Comments

Advanced Face Wash - 3.8 of 5... Fights the acne... and reduces the size of acne.. fights oil! Pads- 2.7 of 5 BURNS! adds redness temporarily (about 10 mins) does offer some oil control Hydrating Therapy - 5 of 5 LOVE this... really moisturizers, controls oil so well!, clears acne FAST! Clearing Treatment - 3.5 of 5 Burns a little.. will clear acne! Works like magic if you use all these products together! (not at once, but in a day) WASH - Doesn't make your face feel clean.. PADS - Sometimes has a mid of it's own and decides not to work! :s Clearing Treatment: NOT for daytime applications Like all other BP products you need to avoid the sun.. for this product it means that with a passion! If you get in the sun your face will burn, become red, and not work! Overall I really am enjoying this system.. it's one of the VERY VERY VERY few things that is clearing my skin! THE PRICE INCLUDED ALL THESE: Advanced Face wash: 4.0 oz ($8.27) Clearing treatment 1.6 oz (box of 2 so one bottle is 0.8 oz ) ($8.27) Pads (90 pads ($6.88) Hydrating therapy 2.0 oz ($7.99)

netstars22

Somewhat works Cleanser smells good After a few days, cleanser burns Made my skin super dry and sensitive!! I thought I would use this (not the solutions pack, just the cleanser and treatment), to help with my acne. The first three days, my skin felt fine. After that, washing with the cleanser burned, and the treatment started to burn, too. At the start of my second week, my skin had gotten so dry and irritated, I had to stop this system. I am now following the Regimen to some degree (gentle cleanser, 2.5% BP, plain moisturizer day & night, SPF moisturizer in the day), but my skin is still recovering.

Comments

-cleared my face completely -blackheads are so much smaller -drying if used more than once a day I use just the face wash at night with neutrogena lotion & wash my face with only water in the morning & my face is virtually acne free!

Guest S.F
Guest S.F

Works really well You see results the day after May dry your skin The bottles are little May sting the first week of use This is a great product, I've been using it for a month and my acne is better than it was. But the only bad thing about this is that it may dry out your skin too much, and it stings for the first week. Anything other than that.. this product is great.

Comments

got rid of some acne too strong- dried out my skin gave me big breakouts on my chin these products are very strong and if you have sensitive skin i would not recommend trying this kit. For the first week it worked good at clearing some acne, not most though and during the second week i broke out more. overall this product was as good as i hoped it would be.

Guest Ryan
Guest Ryan

Cleared up my acne fast! Literally worked overnight at shrinking the size and redness of some stubborn pimples. I only get pimples around the corners of my mouth but they are very stubborn. I just got off of Mynocycline and started getting lots of pimples again. I tried this stuff not putting a lot of hope into it and was pleasently suprised. Try it out! Initial dryness occurs as with most acne treatments. I purchased a great lotion from CERAVE with this kit and I have no more pimples! The kit is rather small, I paid $10 for the three item kit and they are rather small but the great thing is you dont need to use a lot at once. Give it a shot and you can see differences overnight!

Comments

Gets rid of big acne cyst quick, overnight. The first treatment stings at first but later the skin gets used to it I got free lil samples by mail started using it Sunday today is Tuesday and I can already tell a big difference I'm definitely gonna go an buy the product once I done with the samples. Beware though, I was a little skeptical at first because I read some reviews of the product that people had gotten a rash and blisters all over their face by the first or second day of trying the product so I was scared but I'm perfectly fine. I think they had an allergic reaction to the product so do watch out for that not everyone skin type is the same. And if you have sensitive skin use it once daily.

Guest Mark
Guest Mark

It works PERFECTLY 3 Pack is a Rip-Off There are three steps to this new Oxy Clinical treatment. The Salicylic Acid 5% Face Wash, the 5% BP Treatment & the .5% Salicylic Acid Hydrating Therapy (Moisturizer basically). I would recommend u use all steps. I usually have a greasy face and think I don't need the moisturizer but this moisturizer does a good job of actually leaving the face feeling not so greasy whilst also not looking greasy. I use it only once a day (night time) that's the only time I think it would be needed for someone with an oily face. The Face Wash right away makes ur face look AND feel smooth and clean. Then the treatment does a great job of reducing the size of ur pimples as the day progresses. 1 Pimple stays on my face no longer than 1-2 days, then it's gone. Buy all items separately because buying the 3 pack, you will go through everything in 2 weeks, just not worth it in my opinion, get everything separately for a estimated total of $20-$25 for 6 weeks. Get this system if ur suffering with acne, it worked for me and it might work for u as well. I am a 18 yr old male with moderatly severe acne as well just in case you wanna know. Last thing, it seems to be ok for you to wear makeup cuz b4 I would breakout after applying makeup but now the makeup does not make me break out so all I cover is the acne scars of previous acne without getting new pimples. Seems like the BP does a great job of working underneath to make sure the pimples decrease no matter what. Again, try it, could work very well for you I know it worked for me!

Comments

Clears up acne, very strong, keeps working, cheap. The 5% Benzoyl Peroxide will burn or sting at first, but your skin gets used to it. Some redness is still there but got rid of most of it. Best bang for your buck system.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments