Oxy Balance Sensitive Skin Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Oxy Balance Sensitive Skin Daily Cleansing Pads

oxy

i started using this almost 6 months ago and at first my acne started to clear up but then became much worse. after i stopped using it, my skin started to clear up on its own with a few zits here and there. im starting to use it again and it just makes my face look and feel sticky but it kinda gets the job done

it works

Comments

great for keeping oil and dirt of face will prevent new acne from forming doesnt really get rid of previous breakouts, just prevents new ones choose one type of oxy pads(triples action, sensitive, ect..) and use the SAME ONE!! i switched from triple action to sensitive and my face broke out like crazy, also once your skin clears, keep using it for several months after

Guest julie
Guest julie

-doesnt over dry your skin (i have combination skin) -clears ur skin up pretty quickly -keeps dirl/oil out of your pores not really much...it does what it says im impressed with this brand i honestly did not think it was going to work well but ive used it for 4-5 days and have seen most of my acne go away

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

I used Oxy Cleansing Pads for about a year non-stop and it cleared up my face, I had quite a bit of acne before that...not too bad but after using it for about 2-3 weeks my face cleared up flawless and I didn't find the need to wear makeup anymore.=) If you stop using it for a long time your acne will come right back and it'll take a long time for your face to get used to the product again and actually work. :S It works really good..again..the only bad thing about it is you have to use it consistently. As I said I used it for about a year until I ran out and the store didn't have anymore so I stopped using it for about a month, my face broke out just as It was when I began using it...I started using it and my acne would not go away like it did the first time I started using it "consistently." My reccomendation would be yes, absolutely use it BUT don't stop using it for more than 3 days..your face will take much too long to get used to the product again. Umm that's all..and yes if you have dry skin it may dry your skin out..I think that if you use a good moisturizer you should be good. If you have oily skin like I did a year ago when I stared using it...it should treat that too..at least it did for me.

Guest April
Guest April

It is very quick to apply, with most medication I have to take at least 10+ minutes to apply which is troublesome if i'm running late or something. It is effective and within a few days (depending on the size) my pimples are gone. It stings open pimples and open wounds. This is a sign of it working though and the sting goes away fairly quickly. It dries out your skin, U use a honey mask every few days to return moisture. It works if your skin can tolerate it. One of the only consistently working things I've found. I have used Proactiv, Neutrogena, Noxzema and even home remedies. Nothing seems to stick like these pads. I also use the spot treatment which speeds up the clearing of my skin. Because it works so well I tend to be very laid back, missing a few days here and there and this leads to my face breaking out with a few pimples that are quickly removed after using the pads and spot treatment. I have yet to try to wash but I may try it once I can spare the cash. I use one in the morning and one right before bed along with the spot treatment.

Guest berry
Guest berry

It gets rid of most my pimples within an couple of days! Ive never had a produce that works as well as this one. And theres less pimples popping up! It doesnt sting burn or dry out my skin. If I have a huge pimple it doesnt go away right away it takes about a week for it to work. And I used it after I used clean and clear facial wash and it stung really badly. It works good. It brought my severe acne down to more of a light acne. It might not work for you because everyone has different skin type but Ive tried lots of product and none have worked like oxy. But you get your money's worth.

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

It Works! the PRICE.

Guest anonymous = )
Guest anonymous = )

oh yeah dave you need to update you pictures for the oxy pads they are now black

Guest Karley
Guest Karley

amazing results keeps acne away even if i dont use them for a week kinda pricey fantastic

Guest Joe Arneta
Guest Joe Arneta

Clears up Acne Skin is dry and red at the start Its okay i would recommend it to people who don't get dry skin easily

Guest Ryan
Guest Ryan

Clears up pimples stingng sensation, and skin has a redish tinge for a minute or two after use Will continue using, and are hoping for good results. TRy It!

Guest Kurin
Guest Kurin

I love this products i have mild acne, but with this product i have none! It's absolutely amazing. Nothing what do you have to lose except your acne, right? It's a great product. I usto use it until i switched to vichy then my skin wasn't getting the same results. I came back to oxy and it worked it's miracles again. I guess everyones looking for the bigger picture and thats what i was looking for when i swithced from oxy. I don't know what more i wanted, i guess i wanted more until i realized i had it all.

Guest Chris
Guest Chris

It's effectice, easy and quick to apply. Makes skin dry if used more than once a day, could cause to peel. It works. After the couple of weeks I began using it, my acne problems are deminishing. I would highly recommend this product.

Popular Pads/Wipes