Oxy Balance Normal Skin Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Oxy Balance Normal Skin Daily Cleansing Pads

*You can see the dirt of the pad when you use them..but that's about it. *Stings really bad *Doesn't help at all *Left with me more pimples than I had in the start *Smells bad I will never buy these again.

Guest Travis Vanwyck
Guest Travis Vanwyck

Removed dirt... It stung really badly,it made my skin itch,it DID NOT help what so ever,it dried out my skin past the help of any moisturizer Dont buy it,,,,

Guest Greg
Guest Greg

easy to use Burns alot. Dosnt really help. Cheap for a reason.

Guest Eric
Guest Eric

Cheap Unnessary ingredients like alcohol and fragrance, leaves a film on my face I've started using this oxy pads (under new packaging) with 2% SA about 3 days ago. Not sure if it does anything (yet) but I don't think I like it because it leaves a film on my face. My face looks greasy and shiny after this stuff dries. It almost feels like I have glue on my face. It also contains alcohol and fragrance. I'm not sure if they are bad for acne but I don't think they are really needed.

Guest ByeByeAcne
Guest ByeByeAcne

-None -Stings Face -Odor -After Use For Several Weeks, Next To No Difference Im usually the type of person that doesnt put all my eggs in one basket, therefore i tried this product not expecting much, and unfortunately i was right. All they are are cheap little pads soaked in alcohol, nothing more. If you havent had luck with these i STRONGLY suggest Solugel-8 or Stievamycin!

Popular Pads/Wipes