Oxy Balance Maximum Deep Pore Cleansing Pads Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Oxy Balance Maximum Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

Not the best for bad acne

I used this when my acne was at its worse, and it pretty much did nothing. Everyone is different, but for me, I really saw no difference. I think it dried out a lot of pimples quickly however. I also noticed my skin became very red after using the pads.

Helps, a lot.

Once upon a time there was a me. A me who hated her skin so much, that every time she looked in the mirror, she judged herself. Oxy has helped my skin in as little as five days, though I still have mild acne. You may experience burning and irritation of the skin, only when you apply it though. The smell is a bit eggh but you get used to it.

its ok

I like this, it seems to work well. My only complaint is that it seems a little harsh for my skin, my husband likes that fact though

Didnt Work For Me

Burned my face and irritated my skin. Most people se great results but not me !

Love this!

Any salicylic sacid with 2% does wonders for me. Sadly my face gets too sensitive for this stuff but it ALWAYS promises to clean my face up when I need it. I like to test out acne products and use Oxy as a back up in case I break out too much. I just apply this a lot and I guarantee myself that this always works. Stings a little but beauty is pain!

Comments

Good

dries out breakouts prone to getting acne there again It helped to dry up any acne I had... but sometimes the drying was too severe and it cracked and I broke out from the same acne again. Win and lose situation.

User208754

Acne hit me pretty hard in high school, to the point of I couldn't look in the mirror without groaning. I've tried everything, Proactiv (made skin soft but didn't dry up acne), Neutragena Rapid Clear, Johnson&Johnson Clean&Clear, tea tree oil, toothpaste, pins, different picking techniques, blow dryers, ice cubes, honey, banana peels, moisturizers, cleansers, different ways to wash my face, etc. Everything. It took me three years to realize that the secret to a half decent complexion is regrettably quite simple. I have a shower most mornings, but if not, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then rinse my face with warm water for like thirty seconds tops and pat dry with a towel. That's my morning routine. Easiest thing yet. If I feel oily throughout the day, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then I rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Ya, believe it. Before I go to bed, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then I rinse my face with warm water, and pat dry with a towel. Then I use one pad of this miraculous solution, and wipe me entire face with it, and then the tops of my shoulders and chest. That's it. Oh and I avoid eating/drinking anything with high sugar content, but if I don't, it will be a small portion and I will accompany it with a bigger portion of something healthy. And I drink 2 litres a day of water. If I sweat, I rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a towel. I'm nearly eighteen now, and I have been doing this for one and a half months. The Acne scar have pretty much faded, and I can look in a mirror now. Oh and nowhere in this routine did I mention pimple popping. You've probably heard this a million times, but seriously, leave them alone. It's the fastest way for them to heal. I don't use moisturizer, I don't touch my face during the day, and I feel good again.

Comments

-Works fast -Very easy to use -Cheap -Better than expensive treatments! I used to have severe acne, so I went to a dermatologist. They gave me several $100-$200 dollar treatments, that helped a little, but my skin still wasn't great. I got monthly chemical peels. I tried proactive. I ate healthy and exercised. I did everything you could imagine. I was going away for a week, and the face cleansing kit I was using would spill in my bag, so I bought some of these to bring, as a filler. Immediately, my skin looked a little clearer. With continued use I now only get the occasional pimple. (:

Guest Brando
Guest Brando

Clean, Tingly, sensation. Smooths face. No immediate results.

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

WORKS! Inexpensive. Large quantity for small price. Drying I started using these a long time ago when I first started to get acne and they worked aside from being drying. As I got older the drying would make my make up look bad so I went on a mission to find something better... there is nothing! I now use moisturizer with these to keep my skin from being flaky. Works like a charm!

Comments

works great and removes makeup dries out skin itches id purchase it if you wont have dry skin

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

-inexpensive -works fairly well. -easy easy easy -increased oil production after usage -stings a bit -odd smell Worth the buy.

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

-EASY EASY EASY! -almost completely gets rid of regular pimples -cheap -works just as well as proactiv in a fraction of the time! -doesn't get rid of blackheads or anti-inflammatory whiteheads -or those disgusting cyst-y pimples that never go away (but nothing really works on those anyway) -dries out skin in the beginning, but your skin gets used to it after a week or so I am officially dumping proactiv for oxy pads! I am rarely wearing makeup anymore and when I touch my skin it feels super-smooth. Except for the occasional annoying pimple, my face is pimple-free! I used to get bad acne around my eyebrows but now I have no problems at all. It takes about 10-15 seconds to put on. It might not work on all skin types but it worked on mine! Highly recommended. The only things it doesnt get rid of are blackheads and those little tiny rows of anti-inflammatory whiteheads (I get them on my chin). But those arent visible to anyone but you anyway! And if you're just starting to use them, here's a tip: In the beginning use only one a day or maybe one every other day then gradually increase until you're at 2 a day. I do it twice a day regularly and 3 times if I see that I'm breaking out. This works well usually. Seriously, try this product, it's great! what have you got to loose?

Comments

Works well. Kind of a clean feeling after. Smell isn't overwhelming. Good price for quantity. Stings for a few seconds after put on. Need to moisturize after using. I have combination skin with bumps on my chin, nose, and forehead. I take 1 pad of this product after a shower and swipe it on those areas of my face. It does sting, but it goes away after awhile and it kind of makes you feel like it's working. It didn't completely eliminate my acne, after using for a year. I still have small bumps, but I can tell this product keeps my acne at bay. In short, it is a nice product. Moisturize afterwards, it's a teeny bit strong and flaky for skin.

Comments

Works great and fast stings a little but no acne can survive it this works amazing for me and it's the best product I've used so far.

Comments

Works well at getting rid of pimples Easy to use Tingles & feels nice Pads are a bit small in size I've tried Clean & Clear, Neutrogena and other bunch of products, but this one by far worked best at getting rid of my pimples

Comments

Works very fast if used with oil free moisturizer -Need to be used with a moisturizer because it dries skin out -makes skin look worse after you use it but clears skin over the day I combine this product with marcelle ac-solution anti-imperfection in the morning as soon as i get out of the shower and my pores are dilated and it does wonder. For the night i simply use a normal oil free moisturizer after cleansing with the pad to calm my skin down and regenerate it over the night i had a lot of acne before and now most of it is pretty much gone... ive only been using it for a week and already it has done more for me than any other product

Guest Eric
Guest Eric

Deep cleans Inexpensive Helps preventing new acne Strong alcohol smell Oil production increases I've always had good success using Oxy products. For the past year or so, I've used the Oxy wash with some positive success. However, I was still getting new pimples from time to time. I have hormonal type acne and they usually form on my chin area. I decided to try the cleansing pads in hoping that they will further clean and prevent new spots. My first reaction after using the pad is that it really deep cleans. I can see the dirt and oil on the pad even after I wash my face. That tells me washing alone doesn't get rid of all buildups. But be careful when you use it near your eyes, they will sting (more so if you wear contacts). I haven't had any major breakout since I started using the pads. However, my oil production seems to have increased from it. My face usually gets very oily and shiny just a few hours later. I'm not sure if it's because my pores are unclogged after using the pad and allow the oil to surface or if it's my skin produces more oil to counter the dryness. The only thing I dislike about this product is the alcohol level is pretty high and the strong fragrance smell. But I will continue to use them because my face feels and looks much healthier from the cleansing pads.

Comments

does it really work haven't tried it yet need to get rid of acne.......acne sucks

Comments

-saw immediate results -no acne has returned since using the product -it's inexpensive -easy to use -it fades acne scars -it WORKS -some may feel the product is a little "harsh" though I kind of liked it because it feels like NO acne could possibly SURVIVE this product! I don't really have acne problems except for on my chin, however, this has been a problem area for me for some time. I tried many different products and nothing helped. I even tried different brands of astringents which I would have though would have dried them out, but none worked. I tried Oxy on a whim and I am SO glad I did! I had maybe 5 or 6 pimpled on my chin when I tried it. I used the product and went to sleep. The next morning 3 of the pimples had gone completely FLAT. There was nothing left of them. The 2 that had remained took about a week to go away (I think this was my fault though, cause I was picking at them!) Oxy had gotten rid of my VERY stubborn acne and now I am acne FREE! Note: I used one Oxy pad in the morning and one at night, nothing else. I am also really bad for sticking to regimens, but this was really easy for me. I also don't usually right reviews, I actually came to this website and set up an account, so I could specifically right this review!

Comments

-Works fairly well -Odd scent. -Stings a little. A good product. May irritate skin a little if used too much, and a odd scent and some stinging, other then that no complaints. Always noticed a change for the better in my acne after use.

Comments

easy to use, no water needed, very effective at clearing skin. none really... i started breaking out about a month ago for some inexplicable reason... my skin care routine at the time wasn't helping in the slightest. i went down to cvs and got these. within about a week, i had remarkably clearer skin. this works faster at clearing problematic skin than anything else i've used, and i've used everything from neutrogena, to aveeno, to clean & clear... this by far works this best. people seem to think these are excessively drying, though i honestly haven't experienced that. granted, i wouldn't skip using a moisturizer while using these, but this stuff isn't any harsher than anything else i've used.

Comments

-cleans skin -prevents future break outs most of the time, and when it does happen it is very little and the pimples go away after a couple days after continued use -none Best product I have ever used. I am using triple action oxy but this is the same. I used to use oxy deep pore when i was younger and never had any major break outs, but then I stopped using it for some reason. Thats when i broke out like crazy, resorted to accutane two cycles then retin a for scars and i pretty much screwed up my skin. Now since ive been using oxy pads i dont have any pimples and the scars have faded because of retin a and la roche posay thermal water. Trust me if you don't want your pimples to be large and cause scarring use oxy pads fades them quickly.

Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

-Clears skin overnight. (not completely tho, of course) -Leaves your skin feeling clean. -Great for combination/oily skin. -Very very strong smell -May sting if u have any open sores I'm in love with these pads. Theyre super thin but completely drenched in whatever chemicals they use to clear the skin. The first noticed i used it i noticed a huge difference in my pimple size..a decrease of about 85%!! i use these about 4 or 5x a week, i dont use them everyday cuz i dont want my skin to become immune to it and start to break out. But it hasnt yet and overall i love these pads!

Guest Catherine
Guest Catherine

I've been using it for two days, and already all my problem spots have been cleared. My forehead was my main concern and already (second day) it's cleared I had used a couple of my friends' oxy pads at first and it left a dry spot on my cheek. But when I bought my own and use it regularily (one when you wake up, one before you sleep) it gets better and the dry spot disaapeared for me. Also, because it's so strong you should DEFINITELY use lotion or a moisturizer afterwards. No bad side effects otherwise The acne on my forehead had been bothering me so bad. I'm going to school next week and I really needed a way to get rid of my acne. I tried clean and clear, st. Ives, etc. But no positive results came with them. I had been just about to order Skin ID or Pro Active, even though I had heard some bad reviews. I found my friend had been using oxy pads since I've known her, and he has had clear skin the whole time as well. At sleepovers and anything, I'd use them and noticed they worked really well. All I've heard of was good reviews from oxy pads, and considering it's been only 2 days, and it's already working. I'd definitely buy it.

Popular Pads/Wipes