Oxy Balance Maximum Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

Oxy Balance Maximum Deep Pore Cleansing Pads Reviews

Brand: Oxy

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol (46% v/v), Fragrance, Isoceteth-20, PEG-8/SMDA Copolymer, Purified Water, Trisodium EDTA, Trolamine.

Not the best for bad acne

I used this when my acne was at its worse, and it pretty much did nothing. Everyone is different, but for me, I really saw no difference. I think it dried out a lot of pimples quickly however. I also noticed my skin became very red after using the pads.

Helps, a lot.

Once upon a time there was a me. A me who hated her skin so much, that every time she looked in the mirror, she judged herself. Oxy has helped my skin in as little as five days, though I still have mild acne. You may experience burning and irritation of the skin, only when you apply it though. The smell is a bit eggh but you get used to it.

Love this!

Any salicylic sacid with 2% does wonders for me. Sadly my face gets too sensitive for this stuff but it ALWAYS promises to clean my face up when I need it. I like to test out acne products and use Oxy as a back up in case I break out too much. I just apply this a lot and I guarantee myself that this always works. Stings a little but beauty is pain!

Comments

Acne hit me pretty hard in high school, to the point of I couldn't look in the mirror without groaning. I've tried everything, Proactiv (made skin soft but didn't dry up acne), Neutragena Rapid Clear, Johnson&Johnson Clean&Clear, tea tree oil, toothpaste, pins, different picking techniques, blow dryers, ice cubes, honey, banana peels, moisturizers, cleansers, different ways to wash my face, etc. Everything. It took me three years to realize that the secret to a half decent complexion is regrettably quite simple. I have a shower most mornings, but if not, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then rinse my face with warm water for like thirty seconds tops and pat dry with a towel. That's my morning routine. Easiest thing yet. If I feel oily throughout the day, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then I rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Ya, believe it. Before I go to bed, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then I rinse my face with warm water, and pat dry with a towel. Then I use one pad of this miraculous solution, and wipe me entire face with it, and then the tops of my shoulders and chest. That's it. Oh and I avoid eating/drinking anything with high sugar content, but if I don't, it will be a small portion and I will accompany it with a bigger portion of something healthy. And I drink 2 litres a day of water. If I sweat, I rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a towel. I'm nearly eighteen now, and I have been doing this for one and a half months. The Acne scar have pretty much faded, and I can look in a mirror now. Oh and nowhere in this routine did I mention pimple popping. You've probably heard this a million times, but seriously, leave them alone. It's the fastest way for them to heal. I don't use moisturizer, I don't touch my face during the day, and I feel good again.

Comments

-Works fast -Very easy to use -Cheap -Better than expensive treatments! I used to have severe acne, so I went to a dermatologist. They gave me several $100-$200 dollar treatments, that helped a little, but my skin still wasn't great. I got monthly chemical peels. I tried proactive. I ate healthy and exercised. I did everything you could imagine. I was going away for a week, and the face cleansing kit I was using would spill in my bag, so I bought some of these to bring, as a filler. Immediately, my skin looked a little clearer. With continued use I now only get the occasional pimple. (:

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

WORKS! Inexpensive. Large quantity for small price. Drying I started using these a long time ago when I first started to get acne and they worked aside from being drying. As I got older the drying would make my make up look bad so I went on a mission to find something better... there is nothing! I now use moisturizer with these to keep my skin from being flaky. Works like a charm!

Guest Lisa
Guest Lisa

-EASY EASY EASY! -almost completely gets rid of regular pimples -cheap -works just as well as proactiv in a fraction of the time! -doesn't get rid of blackheads or anti-inflammatory whiteheads -or those disgusting cyst-y pimples that never go away (but nothing really works on those anyway) -dries out skin in the beginning, but your skin gets used to it after a week or so I am officially dumping proactiv for oxy pads! I am rarely wearing makeup anymore and when I touch my skin it feels super-smooth. Except for the occasional annoying pimple, my face is pimple-free! I used to get bad acne around my eyebrows but now I have no problems at all. It takes about 10-15 seconds to put on. It might not work on all skin types but it worked on mine! Highly recommended. The only things it doesnt get rid of are blackheads and those little tiny rows of anti-inflammatory whiteheads (I get them on my chin). But those arent visible to anyone but you anyway! And if you're just starting to use them, here's a tip: In the beginning use only one a day or maybe one every other day then gradually increase until you're at 2 a day. I do it twice a day regularly and 3 times if I see that I'm breaking out. This works well usually. Seriously, try this product, it's great! what have you got to loose?

Comments

Works well. Kind of a clean feeling after. Smell isn't overwhelming. Good price for quantity. Stings for a few seconds after put on. Need to moisturize after using. I have combination skin with bumps on my chin, nose, and forehead. I take 1 pad of this product after a shower and swipe it on those areas of my face. It does sting, but it goes away after awhile and it kind of makes you feel like it's working. It didn't completely eliminate my acne, after using for a year. I still have small bumps, but I can tell this product keeps my acne at bay. In short, it is a nice product. Moisturize afterwards, it's a teeny bit strong and flaky for skin.

Comments

Works very fast if used with oil free moisturizer -Need to be used with a moisturizer because it dries skin out -makes skin look worse after you use it but clears skin over the day I combine this product with marcelle ac-solution anti-imperfection in the morning as soon as i get out of the shower and my pores are dilated and it does wonder. For the night i simply use a normal oil free moisturizer after cleansing with the pad to calm my skin down and regenerate it over the night i had a lot of acne before and now most of it is pretty much gone... ive only been using it for a week and already it has done more for me than any other product

Guest Eric
Guest Eric

Deep cleans Inexpensive Helps preventing new acne Strong alcohol smell Oil production increases I've always had good success using Oxy products. For the past year or so, I've used the Oxy wash with some positive success. However, I was still getting new pimples from time to time. I have hormonal type acne and they usually form on my chin area. I decided to try the cleansing pads in hoping that they will further clean and prevent new spots. My first reaction after using the pad is that it really deep cleans. I can see the dirt and oil on the pad even after I wash my face. That tells me washing alone doesn't get rid of all buildups. But be careful when you use it near your eyes, they will sting (more so if you wear contacts). I haven't had any major breakout since I started using the pads. However, my oil production seems to have increased from it. My face usually gets very oily and shiny just a few hours later. I'm not sure if it's because my pores are unclogged after using the pad and allow the oil to surface or if it's my skin produces more oil to counter the dryness. The only thing I dislike about this product is the alcohol level is pretty high and the strong fragrance smell. But I will continue to use them because my face feels and looks much healthier from the cleansing pads.