Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Origins

Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer

-Moisturizes very well, prevents peeling -Provides sun protection -Doesn't clog my pores or break me out -Reduces much redness -Softens skin -Very small scent, no stench -Expensive The extremely uneven balance of pros vs. cons shows how great this moisturizer is, the only change I would give it is lowering the price. But I really just want to marry this stuff, it's amazing.

Guest Michael
Guest Michael

Provides lightweight moisture, protects with SPF 15, and makes for a surprisingly effective cosmetic. Utterly natural-looking sheer coverage for most light to medium skin tones. I don't recommend it for deeper skin tones. - AM only (as with any SPF product) - Deep skin tones don't benefit from the smart mineral coverage - Don't use if you plan on sweating excessively (e.g. working out or doing a physically demanding task), because you WILL sweat colored streaks. The disclaimer: I work for Origins, which is owned by Estee Lauder Companies. My opinion is my own and not that of either Origins or ELC. VitaZing is a great product and does what it claims to. It does do very well to disguise mild redness and healing spots. For best application, massage a small amount between fingers to release color before applying to face. If too much is applied, blot gently with a soft tissue to remove excess product. Also please keep in mind that Origins doesn't claim that its products are "all-natural" or "organic" unless specifically indicated. Virtually every product contains natural ingredients, and many contain organic essential oils, but no further claim is made (aside from the purity statement, which excludes specific ingredients including petrolatum, parabens, and propylene glycol). The focus of the Origins brand is to make products that work, first and foremost. With that in mind, the products are as natural and plant-based as is possible to make them.

Comments

Great for sensative skin. Moisturizes well, without over doing it. Has spf 15 for everyday use. Has a bit of a tint to it that evens out your skin tone! All natural Make sure you rub it in well? Other than that- nothing. Oh it's a bit pricey I suppose but it's worth it. Origins Vita Zing is AMAZING for people with light scaring, discoleration, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, even spots that are healing. It's natural and organic, wont break you out, is good for sensative skin, isn't overly moisturizing so it wont make you oily. I dont have to wear foundation now to even out my skin tone or hide my hyperpigmentation. Sunscreen, moisturizer, and a bit of colour all done in one easy step. Perfect for year round use! This is my HG daytime moisturizer.

Popular Moisturizers