Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

YAZ Oral Contraceptive - Reviews

YAZ Oral Contraceptive
Brand: YAZ

View Ingredients
Ethinyloestradiol (20mcg), Synthetic Oestrogen, and Drospirenone (3mg).

Lactose, maize starch, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, purified talc, titanium dioxide, iron oxide red.

4 placebo (non-hormonal) pills per pack
Lactose, maize starch, povidone, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide.

catcherinthetwilight

catcherinthetwilight
Update: Currently on my fifth pack, my skin is almost completely clear except for one small pimple on my left cheek and some blackheads here and there (nose mainly). The bumps on my forehead are pretty much entirely gone, and my skin is soo soft. I think that has a lot to do with the skincare i've been using lately, but I know the pill was helping me before, so it's hard to tell what is working the best. Overall I'm thrilled with how my skin looks and feels, and would definitely recommend yaz in conjunction with a good skincare routine and drinking lots of water, provided the pill is an okay option for you health-wise. I stand by four stars because while yaz has worked very well, I don't think it's truly capable of getting the job of totally clearing done on it's own. Also, by pack four, the soreness in my boobs had gone away.

FancyMachine
Drrxp
chall7
Essworld
jemkindle
jlfinch

Joannenis
Hi..m please let me know. I'm 21 years old and I'm a virgin i want to tale birth control pills I'm scared if i take bith control pills i might have side effects.

Optimisticchild

Did you get any response? If you did can you also tell me because I'm in the same situation.

girlgirl365
Uhmeeeeeeelia

katienicole
I had almost the identical experience. Tried alysena after the initial severe breakout, and it helped but I'm still constantly broken out. Started Yaz again today, and am now considering Accutane as a permanent solution. Good luck to anyone with a similar situation :)

Simba2006
Jennifer Cheung
LLIH3020

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes