Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diane-35 Oral Contraceptive - Reviews

Diane-35 Oral Contraceptive
Brand: Diane-35

View Ingredients
Cyproterone acetate 2 mg and Ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg.

Cornstarch, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, and Talc.

Tablet Coating:
Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Glycerol, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, and Wax.
Misspaige93
Fariha imtiaz

summer2018

i'm on the end of the 3rd month and just got three huge pimples on my jawline ..

Misspaige93

I’m on month 7 now and my skin is 100% clear..( I had about 30 painful cysts in month 3)..i was clear by month 5..I’d speak with your doctor about switching pills or possibley roaccutane.

romyxo
peppermintt21

Sh1

Hey how is your pcos acne now ? Do you still take spiro?

sunnysid9
CuriousNight

lawson williams
I'm here to share to the worldwide that Dr.onokun is a Powerful Herbal Medicine man. that can cure your disease if you can only contact him and let him help you. I was cured from my herpes Disease. after suffering since 4years ago. but when i contact him on the internet. he gave me a Natural cure that ended my suffering after using it for two weeks. i went to check myself on the hospital and i was tested negative. I can't more happier but to say thank you sir and i use this medium to say to everyone don't waste any time to contact this powerful herbal Dr,onokun On any Kind of Disease he is Ready to help you. You can reach him through his email: [email protected] or whatsapp +2349064844957

Jenny1111

lawson williams

gothgf
vparfait
KR123

Sh1

Hey do you also have pcos ?

ellie990

Sh1

Hey how’s your skin now ?

MagentaMakeup

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes