Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diane-35 Oral Contraceptive - Reviews

Diane-35 Oral Contraceptive
Brand: Diane-35

View Ingredients
Cyproterone acetate 2 mg and Ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg.

Cornstarch, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, and Talc.

Tablet Coating:
Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Oxide Yellow, Glycerol, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, and Wax.
Misspaige93
Fariha imtiaz

summer2018

i'm on the end of the 3rd month and just got three huge pimples on my jawline ..

Misspaige93

I’m on month 7 now and my skin is 100% clear..( I had about 30 painful cysts in month 3)..i was clear by month 5..I’d speak with your doctor about switching pills or possibley roaccutane.

garcia sharon

I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Udebhu who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
 through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Udebhu helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing
 Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
did, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: [email protected] or whatsapp +2349051254152

romyxo
peppermintt21

Sh1

Hey how is your pcos acne now ? Do you still take spiro?

sunnysid9
CuriousNight

lawson williams
I'm here to share to the worldwide that Dr.onokun is a Powerful Herbal Medicine man. that can cure your disease if you can only contact him and let him help you. I was cured from my herpes Disease. after suffering since 4years ago. but when i contact him on the internet. he gave me a Natural cure that ended my suffering after using it for two weeks. i went to check myself on the hospital and i was tested negative. I can't more happier but to say thank you sir and i use this medium to say to everyone don't waste any time to contact this powerful herbal Dr,onokun On any Kind of Disease he is Ready to help you. You can reach him through his email: [email protected] or whatsapp +2349064844957

Jenny1111

lawson williams

gothgf
vparfait
KR123

Sh1

Hey do you also have pcos ?

FrankRolland

I have be living with Oral herpes for over 4 years now and it has be a big problem for me.I have been looking for solution because i can't leave with it, One day i came across a woman testimony on a forum saying she got cured of her Herpes with the help of Dr Ojamo an herbal doctor from african with herbal medicine. At first i did not believe because i was not sure herbs can really take this virus away,but i have no choice than to give it a try and contacted him with his emails, i explain my problems,.. then he told me not to worry that he will prepare the a cure with herbal mixture and send it to me, i got the medicine after 4days delivery and i use as instrusted. After 21days when the herb got almost finish i went to a medical doctor, i did a test and discover that the virus was gone, and my test result were HSV 1%2 negative,i was so surprise and happy! then i wrote dr Ojamo and thank him for getting me cured from herpes. I advice you to contact this great herbal doctor Ojamo as he have cure for different kinds of diseases.i decided to share this testimony to let others who also suffer from herpes know about this and give HOPE to others, you can reach him via Email [email protected] WhatsAPP number +2349077406037

You can check on his website for more info https://drojamoherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometodrojamoherb

ellie990

Sh1

Hey how’s your skin now ?

FrankRolland

MagentaMakeup

bryanmelissa44
I will love to inform you about a great herbal medicine man in Africa now as (Dr Odiagbe) and his herbal product he is capable of curing disease infection mostly Common in the U.S.A. and all over the world. I will love to share with others who are suffering from the same symptoms.  Herpes, Cancer. Chronic lower respiratory disease, Alzheimer's disease. Diabetes,Influenza and pneumonia. Kidney disease. hepatitis A&B and he can also bring back your ex . You can contact him via whatsapp ( +2349011108005  ) or email him via ([email protected])
 @dr odiagbe

IMG_20201013_104808_426 (1).jpg

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes