Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Anti Blemish Daily Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Anti Blemish Daily Cleanser

User410314

Dependable brand

This is a wonderful line that I'll use between my regular brand if I run out and can't find or have to order it. Doesn't dry, exfoliates gently. Safe on my sensitive face.

Guest Ruby
Guest Ruby

Clearer, smoother, and more even-toned skin; isn't overly drying None! I am 28 years old, and have suffered with moderate-severe acne for over 10 years. I have been on acutane and various other antibiotics, have tried Pro-Active and a plethora of other acne treatments. I use this cleanser morning and night (I first remove any make-up with Ponds cold cream), I follow with a 2% salicylic acid treatment in the mornings and SPF 30 sunscreen under make-up. I alternate each night, following with either a vitamin enriched moisturizer, or a Neutrogena retinol moisturizing treatment (Retinol can also help clear acne along with reducing fine lines). My skin is by far the best it has every been!!! Each person needs to find the regimen that works best for them, this product has played a vital role in finding mine!!

Comments

Salicylic acid But still hydrating Cream requires double cleansing sometimes (to remove cream feeling and remove excess oil in tzone) Good cleanser that deeply cleanses but doesn't dry. Previously I used the Neutrogena and Clinique acne lines and they were too drying for me at 42 with signs of aging on my face. This did not make me break out, although the related moisturizer did (see separate review). This review is after having used this for several weeks so I've allowed enough time for deeper breakouts to occur.

Comments

Exfoliates fairly well Doesn't leave a film Caused pink spots from irritation Possibly allergy. I'm in that daunting task of trying new things and discovering what my skin will tolerate. Unfortunatley, this is not one of them. I have heard great reviews about this from other sites, but it causes my sensitive skin to get pink irritated spots. It's a shame, it smells great too. If your skin likes salicylic acid and is not sensitive, it might work wonders for you.

Popular Cleansers/Washes