Olay Foaming Face Wash, Normal Skin Reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Normal Skin

Guest Asia
Guest Asia

smooth,gentle no scent.doesnt do a great job at leaving the face clean,doesnt foam overall it was ok..but just ok..nothing great about it..i like how its smooth..but i dont like that it doesnt foam.....overall it was just an ok cleanser

Comments

inexpensive, gentle, remove make-up really well doesn't do much for acne I have combination skin and I used this for about 3 months. I really liked how it felt on my face. It was very gently. It didn't make my face feel too tight or leave drying spots. It also removed makeup amazingly well compared to other cleansers I have used. The downside is that it didn't help with my acne at all. It didn't worsen it but it didn't make it better. Also the packaging isn't the best. Water leaked in easily so be careful if you bring it in the shower.I think this is the problem with the pump but otherwise I love the pump. It foamed up nicely, although you have to do a bit rubbing on you hands before putting it on your face to get the foam. The scent is mild. It's a typical Olay scent. But then again, I never had problem with any product's scent. It might be different for people who are more sensitive. I won't buy this again 'cause I need something for my acne but this would be a good cleanser if you have like mild acne.

Guest Meg
Guest Meg

Clean feeling nice smell, paired with either Olay cleanser with toner (one product which is amazing you can find it in the fash wash section) or Olay exfoliating wash, this wash works well. Seems a little greasy to wash off, and I wouldn't use it day and night alone, I alternate with another wash mentioned above. This, like most Olay products, is good. I would recommend the cleanser with toner more though.

Popular Liquid