Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask Reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask

Didn;t work

Didn't work for anything.

Comments

good

my face looks so clean and soft i like it alot

Comments

Help I need to get advise as I can no longer find my favourite product

Got rid of black heads Clean skinned like no other producers Love the feeling of oil and dirt of my skin My kids would get scared of me when on Sometimes gets in my eye and it us fluorescent blue After searching all the pharmacies I am unable to find this product anyone know of a similar one avAilable this wAs my favorite and I miss it so much

Comments

Good not available - bad, but.... Better still - QV purifying mask by EGO. Ego are an Australian company available online, and very inexpensive. They specialise in real basics that work - and are a well trusted brand.

Comments

Clears pimples, blackheads etc Improves skin texture and color You can see results just minutes after removing the mask Lasting results Feels great Product discontinued Sometimes dries your skin out I wish they would bring this back. I actually emailed someone at Olay hoping they would bring it back. So far it's the only thing that has given me completely clear skin, with an even tone, and good texture. Olay products aren't just for old ladies, don't be fooled, I am only 22, and this stuff was magic. I have had bad acne since I was about 11, and since that time this is the only thing that worked for me! Even if I went a week or two without using this, my skin was still ok looking, my acne never developed an immunity to the product. If they ever put this back on the shelves, get it. It's worth every penny. This is 10,000x better than proactive.

Guest Simran
Guest Simran

It makes your skin feeling refreshed and smooth! Its great and relaxing! NONE! I just love it, and you should buy it, really!

Guest jANA
Guest jANA

There are NO cons! The deep clensing clay mask is the best and never leaves my face red. I makes my face soft and makes my poors small plus it dries up acme cysts(spelling?) The best thing about it does not have fregrance. I have been looking for it over a year and Olay says they to make it any more. Has anyone found something like Olay's clay mask? THERE ARE NO CONS!!!!!! READ THE PROS!

Guest Cycilia
Guest Cycilia

This product is really good and they sell it at my local grocery store so it si excellent i absolutely love it!!!! this works fantastically and i like to sleep with it on and then wash it off when i wake up then my face is shine free and i do that every other day!!!! I have no cons this product is just A-W-E-S-O-M-E AWESOME AWESOME TOTALLY :) Buy this product it works fantasically!!!!

Guest Leeroy
Guest Leeroy

I LOVE THIS MASK FOR ITS CLEANSING AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT'S TIGHTENING OF THE SKIN AND THROAT. I LOVE IT. WON'T DO WITHOUT IT. I CAN'T FIND IT ANYMORE IN THE STORES I HAVE VISITED AND I HAVE VISITED QUITE A FEW OF THEM LOOKING FOR THIS PRODUCT. BUY IT. BUY IT. BUY IT. IT WORKS. IT TIGHTENS AND YOUR SKIN LOOKS SMOOTH.

Guest Paige
Guest Paige

I have excess oil on my nose and forehead and this absorbs it completely. ...I sometimes get it in my hair when applying it. I agree it is a bit hard to find,but worth the search.

Guest MELANIE
Guest MELANIE

first olay is a big hype it usully sucks and the ingrdients that they put in the creams are the best but the catch is they just use very little of them that has very little effect, olay has this stickiness to it in every product they have. oily crap oily sticky leaves an oil slick does not absorb well no matter what technique you use and they always have something new just make a good product already, will rub off everytime it goes on the skin, no it does not work for the little ingredient percents they use, were getting ripped off because the olay voice on tv makes its sound so good, i fall for it everytime, sitcky icky does anyone else notice the sticky?

Guest Tiffany G.
Guest Tiffany G.

Tightens face, it actually helped the dark circles around my eyes. Feels amazing, its smooth, comfortable, shrinks pimples (don't make them go away, just shrinks them down.) Stubborn blackheads significantly improved with just one use! I really don't see one. I would say the blue color, but I kinda like the blue. Its different. If you battle from oily skin like I do. You know how hard it is to get your skin to cooperate with you. I get up and take a shower, and scrub my face until I am red. By lunchtime, my skin is shiny and oily and looks like I haven't showered in a week! I sit there with the powder and try and work my magic during my lunch hour but nothing seems to work. Finally, I am in the store one day on my weekly trip to the supermarket trying every face mask out there, I even went as far as buying avocados and cucumbers and put them in the blender and made my own mixture. Nothing seems to work. I just want my skin to feel clean. To my surprise, I found this stuff in a nifty blue bottle and decided to try it. The moment I started rubbing it on my face I felt a difference. I knew this could be it. I put this mask on two times today because it feels so good, and it doesn't dry my skin out to the point where its disgusting. Its wonderful!

Guest Krazzle
Guest Krazzle

Feels so good! goes on so smooth and thick that it just FEELS like it's working! Makes skin balanced, smooth, and soothed. Gets rid of oil for a bit...tightens pores it's no miracle mask. Doesn't help my acne at all. Doesn't combat oily skin for the most part...and its blue. Hard to wash off There are better things out there, but i still use it because i don't want to waste it

Guest C.J.
Guest C.J.

I love it! I have had acne for 20 years, and my skin breaks out from almost all over the counter products. When I feel a bump under the skin or see a pimple I cover it with the mask (sometimes sleeping in it) and its gone or ready to be washed away. Hard for me to find a store that still carries it. I think those who say that they dont see improvement have not left it on long enough. I even sleep in it. (My skin is very oily.) If you have tried everything else like I have, do yourself a favor and try it!!

Guest Briana
Guest Briana

Clears up skin, dries up oil, nice scent, doesn't dry out too much. None for me! Great mask, gentle for sensitive skin but still lifts oil and impurities from skin. My skin always looks better and brighter the day after using this. THE BEST USE FOR THIS MASK IS FOR LARGER PIMPLES!! Apply it before bed like zit cream on the pimple and sleep with it on. It will be smaller in the morning, guaranteed! I use it every time I have a breakout.

Comments

Shrinks pores and clears blackheads Goes on smooth and feels nice Dries out skin Didn't do anything to clear my acne This was a nice treat to help shrink my pores, but that's all it did. It didn't even touch my acne.

Guest Max
Guest Max

So far I have tried it on my arm(?) It doesn't harden and then crack like most masks do. The smell from the tube is a little odd, but once applied to the skin, you can barely small it anymore. I was just wondering, how different is "Olay Clarify and Cleanse Deep Cleansing Clay mask" from "Olay Daily Face Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask"? They have the same description, verbatim. I couldn't find the Face Intensives Clay mask, so I got the Clarify and Cleanse one. Anyway, I have yet to use it tonight. So for now, I say 'yes.'

Guest Ana Banana
Guest Ana Banana

Very good, it shrinks up pores and sucks away all oils and dirts in your skin,leaving your skin clean and makes pimples diminish. I'm left glowing and feeling fresh after using this product. Has a slightly earthy smell, blue color and doesnt irritate Needs a tiny bit of scrubbing to get rid of the blue tint, and dries rather quickly so it can be slightly tricky to apply an "even layer", but its not a huge problem. I would definately recommend this for those who have acne problems, particularly oily or combination skin - it works best on these. I bought it for 6 dollars or so, and love using it. Even if you dcon't have acne problems, it makes pores smaller, smoothens skin and makes it soft. A perfect way to pamper yourself!

Guest stephanie
Guest stephanie

feels kinda nice, good consistency, feels like it should do something doesn't do a thing for acne, but if you don't have skin issues it would probably be a nice way to pamper yourself doesn't clear up skin at all. i kept wanting it to work because it smells and feels nice and it's a fun color. but.. it really doesn't do a thing except give your roomates something to giggle about ("smurf!").

Guest Summer
Guest Summer

-clears up acne -leaves skin soft -dries up oil without irritating skin I cant find it in stores anymore!! :[ great product, great for acne, but why cant i find it anywhere??

Comments

really good product for the price. it can't work miracles, but it does a great job of sucking excess oil out of blackheads and whiteheads. smells good, and i like the blue color :) doesn't do anything for bumps under the skin surface, doesn't work on really stubborn blackheads It's cheap enough that you can just buy it and see if you like it. it definitely made my pores smaller by soaking up oil and dirt. i love it. MUCH better than biore pore strips for cleaning out pores.

Guest Tara
Guest Tara

This mask is amazing. It makes me feel beautiful. It's the only thing I trust to keep my skin smooth. I have acne, bad acne but with this my acne dries upand my face stays baby soft. Just I small blue tint but it comes off. No you will not look like a smurf. If you want smooth skin buy it. Soft skin, buy it. If you want to get close up without worrying about your skin, BUY IT!

Guest Tina
Guest Tina

This product was given to me by my Mother, she received it as a sample and gave it to me. I love this stuff, it dries up pimples and makes my skin feel great. I had a blue tint on my finger, but it washes off after a couple washes, still a really great product! Buy it, it is well worth every penny, it is my face clearing miracle, I have had Zits for quite sometime and am happy to report they are drying up and going away, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Guest gurl
Guest gurl

The mask is easy to apply and seems to last and last. I used the Lancome clay mask before but could never get over the sticker shock. I am happy to say this product works just as well. Buy it!

Guest GP
Guest GP

It is so easy to apply, clean and fast. I am glad I found this product! The first time I used it saw a great difference in my skin. I had lots of black heads and all kinda went away, and my large pores got smaller. I recommend this mask!

Popular All-over treatments