Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oil of Oregano - Reviews

Oil of Oregano

NattyKaramazov

kdooley
NEVER apply an essential oil using a water dilution and NEVER put water on your face after using an essential oil. Think about oil and water: the two don't mix. Instead, they repel one another. So basically, the water forced the oregano into your skin, causing irritation. In the future, use a carrier oil, such as organic coconut oil, to dilute essential oils applied to your face. To dilute oregano, use more carrier oil than oregano oil to ensure no irritation.

Purple Star
Abbyhope
sheisbri

Determinedtohaveclearskin
I just used organi oil without diluting it on a paper towel and burned my face really bad. Anyone know how to fix this fast have a date tomorrow I don't want to cancel but I'm kind of embarrassed with how my face looks as if having a break out wasn't bad enough now I look like a burn victim.

Tammykim
MissSum

lindapalma26
Hi MissSum! so happy for you that you cure your acne and all the other things. I am also dealing with candida and it is driving me crazy. I will appreciate you so much if you share how you did you cure candida? Thanks in advance!

AdmireGarlic
Aus123
ThisMayWork2416
Dan Crow
hazeleyedtaurus
gazelle7

sandynas99
To clear up scarring I'd recommend tamanu oil it really helped me clear up my scars. I'm trying the oregano oil on an ugly huge spot right now! Have a comedy show / girl's night out tomorrow night!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes