Nude By Nature Oil-free Mineral Makeup Reviews

Nude By Nature Oil-free Mineral Makeup
5.0 1 review

Perfect for sensitive skin, even rosacea It contains SPF Doesn't block pores Gives medium coverage, yet it doesn't look cakey but instead very very natural! It's not cheap, yet again it's not THAT expensive If you're not used to using it, the powder may cause a slight mess, but not anything a tissue can't clean up in a second. I've been using Nude By Nature for about a year. I use their concealer, liquid foundation, their mineral cover powder, and blush. I've loved their products ever since I found them in my local drug store. I start by using the liquid foundation, and use it to build up a good coverage. Then i use the concealer, and put it on and blend anywhere i might have a pimple or scar. After that i set it with the powder, and then add some blush. It gives a very natural look when you're done, which i love! I'd say it gives medium coverage, but I guess you could build it up more to suit your needs, but that might defeat the purpose of the 'natural' look, lol Anyways I love this product and would definitely recommend it!

Comments