Nucelle Mandelic Basic Kit Reviews

Brand: Nucelle

Nucelle Mandelic Basic Kit

Smells nice, but didn't work for me.

lovely company smells nice overall skin texture was nice well... didn't work well enough. I really, really, really wanted Nucelle to work. Really. Alas, I'm afraid it didn't. My skin peeled the whole time, and I didn't really have consistent or good enough results for me to justify repurchasing this, as it's quite pricey. It might work for you - everyone's different - but I gave it a good... oh, 5 month go, and it wasn't effective. Oh well!

Guest axxl
Guest axxl

works fast!! actually worked!! did I mention if worked and fast! my face is red as a beet my skin is peeling off and I am not sensitive very drying I saw results in three days!! I am 32. I had 100% perfect skin until 30, when my hormones, stress, life went crazy. I have large pit marks now, hyperpigmentation, horrible cystic acne which flares monthly with my periods. For two years I have tried: oral abt, sprionolatone, topical duac, every bp and sa product out there, glycolic acid peels, a million facials, vitamin c serums, home remedies of yogurt, lemon juice, witch hazel... I think you get the picture. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED AND IN THREE DAYS!!! I can not believe this at all. I still have pits, scabs, and hyperpigmentation but actually I hope this will get better. If I don't get zits, I can try to work on the other problems but I can't battle it all at the same time! MY face is peeling off, but I don't care, I figure a red, peeling face is better than painful, deep cystic acne with pits and black marks. I 100% recommend this product. Of note, I also use it with BP 10% from Vivant, Coral Kavi soap, and Olay face brush.

Comments

Amazing ! helped clear my moderate Acne within a couple of weeks. Used once a day, in the evening. Skin felt fresh, clear and smooth. None A great alternative to troublesom medications and 100% beats out other brands such as Proactive, Neutrogena etc. Mandelic Acid imo is much better than Salicylic Acid products by a long shot. Great Company, Great Product :)

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

skin cell turnover, brighter skin, breakouts don't last as frequently...shine moist. controls oil very well!! flakiness. exfoliate!! excellent product for me! I've been using since 2008 and my skin goes nuts anytime I don't have this. I use this during the day and Diacneal/Green Cream at night.

Guest wells
Guest wells

none

Guest DeaniePG
Guest DeaniePG

My skin is looking younger, more vibrant, feels smoother, lines/wrinkles are reducing, acne has cleared up, enlarged pores beginning to shrink and black heads are starting to disappear When I first started using it I felt a noticeable tightening of the skin which felt strange, but I soon learnt that this is part of the process. The anti-ox also caused a small break out but after swapping to the Shine Control I haven't looked back! It works. I'm sensitive about my age, since my husband is a lot younger than me. I started the products to clear up my skin, but didn't expect to look younger at the same time! It is great for anti-aging. I love the sunscreen because it is non-pollutant on the skin so has illiminated the break-outs I used to get from sunscreen. I also love the scrubs. You can really feel the Papaya exfoliator working and clearing away dead skin, and the mint scrub smells great and feels awesome and gentle on the skin. I look forward to seeing further results! (It has only been a month since I started using it!) PS - I have been using samples of the full range so I have not yet paid a penny - however, I have no issue with paying the full price because I know it works!

Guest jami
Guest jami

it helps fade post acne red marks and helps to clear pores. i have been using it for about a month and my skin has gotten a lot better, though i still have some acne. drying to the skin, but that can be fixed with a moisturizer. you have to wait 30 min. before applying any other product. it's great! my skin looks a lot smoother. the website does say it gets worse before it gets better...so i'll just have to wait and see. i got the whole system which included cleanser, toner, 10% serum, moisturizer and sunscreen for about 90$

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

This product worked wonders for my severe adult acne. It took about 1 month to see dramatic results. The small bottles actually lasted me 2 months. So honestly this product is not that expensive when bought as a system. I still have some post scars but expected that. Over time I know those will fade as well. It's also hard to get used to all the steps you go through to putting on the medication. Each layer must dry. I only apply every morning though. Try this product with caution. It's not water, it really works and is concentrated. Gradually add this to your regime until your skin adjusts. Unless your skin is ultra sensitive you won't be dissapointed. My face is almost flawless minus some acne scars. I would pay much more now that I know this actually works.

Popular All-over treatments