Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads Reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

Works for the most part

I bought this pruduct and it stung a little the first few days of using it but my acne definitely got better within a week

Comments

None Drys out Face Caused more Breakouts Never in a million years would I recommend this product. I understand chemicals like this take a while to work, but two days of use with these pads completely clogged my pores. I know have several large cysts. Do not use this product.

Guest Lauren
Guest Lauren

Very effective at preventing pimples Salicylic acid instead of benzoyl peroxide Affordable Strong smell (I kind of like it) I went off of oral contraceptives about 6 months ago (after 5 years of use) and my skin broke out immediately afterward. I tried products with benzoyl peroxide and broke out in hives on my face and neck (I think I'm allergic...). Anyway, the Noxzema pads use salicylic acid and have really helped to prevent new pimples from coming up. I use them wherever I tend to break out (e.g. face, chest, back, shoulders) twice a day since they are pretty cheap. I still get pimples around my period, but that's normal, and they are minor breakouts. Overall, the improvement was like night and day even after only a couple of weeks of regular use!

Guest love
Guest love

its inexpensive and it works it takes long for it to work i bought and a week later a lot was disapearing then i got a lot more acne but in another 3 weeks a lot of my acne was gone so pretty much dont expect immediate results

Popular Pads/Wipes