Noxzema Cleansing Lotion, Sensitive Reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Noxzema Cleansing Lotion, Sensitive

Guest Jae
Guest Jae

~Very Cleansing! ~Leaves my face feeling smooth and clean! ~Prevents new acne from popping up! ~Although it prevents new acne, it doesn't really get rid of any acne you already have. I would definitely recommend that people use this as a cleanser *after* their face has completely cleared up! It prevents new acne, but doesn't get rid of any acne you already have. But either way, your face will still look clean, bright, and awake! Love this stuff and fully intend to re-purchase after I have achieved clear skin!

Comments

Deep cleanses normal skin Refreshing and (good) tingly Creamy Didn't help once acne became moderate My mother had me use this for years and it worked well until my acne became moderate and then severe. For anyone who has really light acne or just wants a really great cleanser, I would recommend it. For acne of any severity though, there are much better products.

Comments

-It Makes Your Skin Soft And Smooth -It Tingles If You use it as a Facewash/Mask. -It Smells Nice :] -It Quite Slippery and Messy -Hard to control the amount you take. -I use it as a Facewash because it's more refreshing. Then straight afterwards I use CocoButter because cocoabutter soothens scars and keeps your skin smooth and soft. -This wont clear up your spots over night ofcourse, just stick to it everyday for atleast 2 weeks. Then you'll proberly see a difference. -Everyones has a Skin type, so the people who have break outs after using this product, proberly shouldn't use it again since this means the product isn't suitable for you.

Guest Chantal
Guest Chantal

There are none. This stuff is the crappiest acne treatment I've ever used. It feels good when I apply it (because it tingles), but I ended up with more pimples on my chin and forehead than when I started. Makes me break out, leaves the smell on my face long after I've washed it off, and the consistency is incredibly runny. Seems to work for most people, but it just doesn't work for me. I ended up throwing it away, because my skin just didn't feel clean. I'm now treating a chin full of acne because of this product.

Comments

Didn't get rid of the acne completely but there was visible improvement. It's a bit runny and many don't like the smell (i thought it was good O.o) It doesn't work all by itself. You still need to maintain a strict regimen...I was my face with this stuff in the morning and before bed. It makes my face feel cool...kinda like that minty breath u feel when u brush ur teeth...except this is on ur face :)

Guest Je ne sais pas
Guest Je ne sais pas

It smells great and makes my skin feel really soft as well as refreshed. Quite good at taking off costume/stage/day-to-day makeup. THIS PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE FOR ACNE. I have never, EVER had an issue with acne, in my entire life. A few breakouts here and there, nothing more. This product legitimately gave me acne. I've used a whole slew of bad products, but this is the worst. Stay away from this if you do not have an iasue with acne. It will make your face look like the Alps.

Guest Alfredo
Guest Alfredo

Leave my face fresh and clean also calms Down blemishis realy good if you put it on at night before bed then rinse and when u wake up in the morning a biiiiigggg difference soooo good also you can use it as a face mask even better feeling !! None for me Use should realy try this product doesn't dry out your skin like other acne medications that suck and make you look old. This one actually works good good moisterizer even for oily skin like me use it right when you wake up and when you go to bed

Guest UK
Guest UK

-Reduces redness of skins and acne -numbs the pain of acne especially the ones that feel like knots! -moisturizes just right It won't clear ALL of your acne, but what product will? I have found that it won't keep your face moisturized all day, but it works for about 8hrs., so bring moisturizer with you. I had moderate acne for a while till I used NZ. I've used it for a couple of months and it has reduced my acne by a great deal. I have found no other product that works as good as NZ! Benzoyl peroxide is pretty amazing, but it burns like heck and it makes acne red! NZ is the only product that I have tried that soothes acne (trust me I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL). I hate oily skin, so I naturally hate moisturizers, but NZ leaves my face perfectly moisturized for most of the day. NZ really reduces acne in a few days and it has been a LIFE SAVER for me! I strongly suggest that you try it for a week or two.

Guest ebony
Guest ebony

leaks skin squeaky clean and refreshed without over drying sucks the oil out, it shrunk my pigmentation and inflammation after one use. I left it on my face til it dried hard. the longer u leave it on the better it works. Made my skin smoother after The jar makes application messy. Seems to leave a residue I think but I could be trippin. its cheaper than all that other crap on the market that don't even work like neutrogena. I was using clearasil pads and clean n clear for acne and I got wrinkles on my forehead around my eyes and would dry my face so bad I'd have to use cold cream and it was STILL dry AND I still broke out just as bad with no relief. Noxzema is the sh*t!!!

Guest Luis
Guest Luis

everything its cheap u just have 2 wash ur face with it no steps and works instantly i seriously have tried everything and this works the best i even pop the pimple i have and put noxzema on it and overnight it about gone i really recommend this nothing at all i mean it doesnt completely stop breakouts from hapenning but nothign can do that so thats not a con but it does everything times 10 that all these acne medications say they do but dont USE IT !!!!!!!!

Guest harajuku22
Guest harajuku22

Very affordable, easy to use and cleans very, very, very good. NONE! This is a very neat face wash. It is so unique and old fashioned! I don't use it as directed, but my faces feels SO clean and refreshed after using it. t also helps clear up acne. The smell is amazing, and it gives a tingly, deep clean feeling. I liek it beaccuse most of the ingredients are natural extracts with added acne treatement chemicals, but very little. I rinse my face with warm water, dry it, then spread a gooood amount of noxema all over my face and leave it on as a mask for about 8-10 minutes. Afterwards, i rinse it off and my face is suuuuper clean and soft.

Guest Hannah
Guest Hannah

This makes my skin feel so clean-not like a squeaky, dry, uncomfortably clean feeling, but feels like my skin is so smooth and soft. It removes foundation/powder quite easily and never makes my face red! The tub lets you scoop out every last bit. I haven't really seen a big effect on acne, but it definitely makes my face clean and remove any harmful oil or dirt that might contribute. This stuff is awesome! The fragrance is not bad either, I had the non-drying one and it smelled like eucalyptus but had a nice cooling effect like menthol. Like I said before, it never makes my face red so I can use it right before anything, like school, and have a great complexion. I would recommend using this as a cleanser once a day and something medicated for the other time you wash your face.

Guest Bbyckz, Yo!<3
Guest Bbyckz, Yo!<3

I have light acne, Actually I wouldn't consider it acne just breakouts. I used basically all kind of stuff to try and keep the breaks out from reappearing and none of them worked, some of them just made it worst, So I decided to use Noxzema & it work Smell is kinda strong. Stings at first, but you'll get used to it. Noxzema is probably one of the only working products there, The rest of them leave your skin feeling all dry! D:D

Guest Nicool
Guest Nicool

First use: smells great, feels great, did not dry skin out, so CHEAP! Compared to other cleansers I've used, I feel like this left my skin feeling clean, moisturized and natural. I'd rather buy the pump packaging because I feel that it is more hygienic, but it is not a cost effective option. My first impression is that Noxzema will be good news for my skin. Other products (too many to name) have been too harsh, leaving my skin dry and/or stinging and probably exacerbating my acne, others have possibly been too gentle- such as Cetaphil or all natural products, leaving my skin feeling either unwashed or too greasy. Noxzema seems to strike just the right balance, so I'm hoping it will not only fight acne but allow existing acne to heal. You also can't beat the price, it's terrible to think about the amount of money I've hopelessly spent on skin care products in search for a "cure". There is none! But this is a budget friendly option that I hope will help!

Guest Olivia Chan
Guest Olivia Chan

It comes in a small, useful package, smells great, keeps my acne at bay, and reduces redness and swelling of pimples. After 3 days my acne began clearing up. It takes ALL the oil off my face!! It didn't clear all my pimples up, and i would get breakouts sometimes, but it mostly cleared me up. I reccomend this product, my mom used it when she was younger and it cleared HER acne up and now its helping me get over my pimple problems.

Popular Cleansers/Washes