Page 4 of Nixoderm reviews

Nixoderm

Benzoic acid (6%), Salicylic acid (2.5%), Precipitated sulfur (4.6%).

Nixoderm For Skin Problems 17.7G
updated: 06/07/2017 08:42 UTC

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 17, 2010

I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker like others have said, but it definately does work. I ordered mine on ebay for only 99 cents and figured if it didn't work it wasn't a waste of money. My money was well spent. The stuff i ordered was from singapore and i'm not sure it was the strongest stuff you can buy but it worked for me. From what other reviews say, it sound like the nixoderm from Malaysia may be stronger.

undecided, United Kingdom
Reviewed on December 16, 2009

another item to add to the long list of products i've tried on my acne... spots... scars... pimples.....

day 1: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 2: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 3: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 4: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 5: wasn't going anywhere so put it on after washing night before's cream off - kept it on til 6pm washed it off and put more on.... wore overnight washed off.... skin exactly the same!

bottom line - doesn't work for me. and i only have the odd few spots, i have more scars that actual red pimples whiteheads blackheads.... however i was informed this was for acne and the scars left behind - yet my skin looks exactly the same as it did before using it-there's a surprise!!! a cream that works for everyone else but me - story of my life

Jim, UK
jo, Malaysia
Reviewed on November 21, 2009

i hav pimples growing on my face last year..a lot of them..which made me look untidy (i'm a girl)..but then i came across this product in the papers and quickly when to a drug store to get it..after just about two or three weeks..almost all of the pimples were cleared..everyone of my frens noticed it ..that was like the happiest day of my life!! i'm stil using it ocassionally...Its A MUST TRY!! :]

Penny, Grand Prairie, TX
Reviewed on November 14, 2009

Ok here's my story i was a fresh faced 15 yr old now im a pimple/zit faced 16 yr old eww..My mom got this from a friend that went to africa and i started using it. The africa kind really does hurt.if u use it morning and night for like a week then yea it will totally work. but acne is always here to stay right? Oh yea Proactive does not work . my frnd used it and now she has more pimples than before. Just freakin use it!

Tasha, Spain
Reviewed on November 4, 2009

i like this product, and the Cons don't bother me - no pain no gain! and its really not a pain actually. try it :) what do you have to lose?

Mannuie, New York
Sarah, London
Reviewed on November 2, 2009

Great for making angry looking red spots heal quicker and look less red, for a very reasonable price.

kaycie, bahamas
Reviewed on October 21, 2009

its great fro me and you should try it to may NOT work for any and every one but still try it.Really great and inexpensive which is cool and works in just a few days

Anonymous, usa
Reviewed on October 20, 2009

works well, multi purpose, GREAT FOR BLACKHEADS i never really had a problem with acne but blackheads was my problem and this is the only thing that has really worked great on my skin