Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel Reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel

+doesn't irrate skin (like most cleansers) +didn't make me break out +smells nice +feels refreshing -nothing!!! If you're suffering from break outs like me... stop buying acne products they're just going to make it worse. As soon as I switched my acne cleanser to this... my skin look soooo much better! Too Awesome :P

Comments

Moisturizes and leaves skin very squeaky clean and soft. It helps clear up acne, plus it smells and feels good. None! Buy it!!

Guest ashley
Guest ashley

Leaves my face feeling squeaky clean Doesn't lather very well I like this cleanser, I usually use it on the weekends when I am away from home. It works just fine and doesn't break me out which is good. However, it is just a basic cleanser, nothing special.

Guest Nick Johnston
Guest Nick Johnston

A good cleanser, better than most. No irritation with the skin. Will be consistant- Better than Proactiv and Exposed Doesn't Clear Acne Have had more than a few severe breakouts will using this product A decent cleanser that I use daily for months now and I am better than I was before. I cannot recommend this as a cure because it is yet to cure me. Overall 3-5

Guest Timmy
Guest Timmy

This product adequately cleans/stops all acne; also it keeps your face moisturized so you don't have bad skin. SMELLS GREAT! None! BUY IT!

Guest Hannah
Guest Hannah

Gets rid of acne. Keeps skin feeling moisturized, tight and squeaky clean. Smells good. I like the colour. (Y) And also, is just works great. Buy it! Best product out there!

Guest Maureen
Guest Maureen

Works great, only thing that keeps my face clear Isn't available for sale in the US anymore I love this product, it contains lactic acid which, along with another product I use containing salacylic acid keeps my face clear. I just found out today from Nivea that they no longer sell in the US, so now I will have to buy from a Canadian source.

Guest J
Guest J

Best facial wash I've ever used. I've been using this cleansing gel for years and have never had a problem. All nivea products are great. Hard to find in a store where I'm located. Great Product!

Guest Susan Taylor
Guest Susan Taylor

Escellent and makes you feel clean and soft. none For me any nivea products esp for facial care is very excellent. I am 44 but my face does not show any wrinkles and always feel soft and clean. I've been using this face gel more than 10yrs. Unfortunately, I cannot find this product in any areas near my place and I am starting to have problems using other products. Please if any body knows where can I find this product to purchase, let me know and I will be very grateful.

Comments

Best Face Wash ever!!!I use it for about 10 years- tried so many alternatives,just for fun.None of them were satisfying-i tried it all,from cheap to expensive.It is so mild,it does not dry out the skin.I recommend it for very sensitiv skin as well. None Maybe some people did not understand what it is supposed to be used for: a washing gel for your face!Just wash your face with it-remove all the Make-up etc. It is not a lotion!!!Not a Gel you leave on as a Moisturizer!The above reviews don't really make too much sense,the product was used for the wrong purpose...again-wash your face with it,just like you use a body wash under the shower...and then apply your favorite cream or moisturizer. in my eyes,the best product ever!Very cheap in the States-bigger size than the german original-awesome!(also for super sensitive skin-i usually get irritations from most products-not from this one)

Guest Sophia
Guest Sophia

Effectively removes makeup including MAC make up none! I have used this product for years.... started breaking out only after I ran out of the product. This is a great product!!!!! Great cleanser but doeant leave your skin dry afterwards! It is a gel cleanser... not a moisturizing lotion!!!!!

Guest Hima
Guest Hima

it looks pretty it smells bad it was really harsh and did not work

Guest Bee
Guest Bee

It works for the first few weeks. It smells terrible and it starts leaving a greasy film over your face after the first few weeks It good if you just want a moistureizer

Popular Liquid