Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Brand: Nivea

Aqua, Isopropyl Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.

Guest Lau
Guest Lau

Fragance-free Alcohol-free Oil-free Cheap Suitable for all skin types Removes makeup No drying Doesn't cause breakouts some irritation if you use it daily doesn't remove waterproof makeup My english is bad but my story is: I've suffered from bad acne for the past 2 years, I used every anti-acne product in the world and my acne got worst, one day I stop using that products and started the "only water regime" but I wear makeup so I need more than water, this wipes are just gentle and removes makeup without drying, my acne is gone. My day routine: just water, no tap water. My night routine: Nivea fragance free facial cleansing wipes to remove makeup and a splash of water

Comments