Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream

Love this

I have been having troubles with really dry and flaky skin and I’m up to the 3rd month on the regime. When I applied this to my face everything changed. A lot of my dryness has gone but it doesn’t completely take away the dryness.

Comments

I always come back to this!

I was really skeptical about using a moisturizer with jojoba oil in it, as I already have extremely oily skin. But it was the best thing I ever put on my face! My skin drinks this stuff right up, and the vitamin E in it heals my acne. It's heaven in a container and nothing else is quite like it. It also smells amazing, not too powerful. I add a drop of 100% tea tree oil to about a pea size amount and apply it. Amazing results and moisture.

life saver!!

I always used this on my hands, arms, and legs and I've always loved it because it wasn't too sticky/oily. Was having problems with redness and flakes on my 4th month on acne.org, then i just tried using this on my face, and the next day, the redness subsided DRAMATICALLY. Prior to this i had been using cetaphil, which was ok. so happy i decided to try this on my face! oh, and this has jojoba oil and vitamin e in it as well!

Comments

Only moisturiser for acne prone combination skin

I have been looking for a moisturiser for my cheeks because that's where I have a lot of dryness and acne scars. I have always hated putting things on my face, but this cream is so good. Even though it's quite thick it absorbs very easily and as a night cream I adore it.

Soft, smells good, moisturizes

One of my all time favorite moisturizers! I started using this cream about a year ago and I haven't stopped. The texture is so soft and light, yet it gives so much moisture. Four little dabs covers my entire face and neck without leaving me feeling oily or clogged up. I have really bad acne and the jojoba oil helps ease my blemishes. I really, really like how this makes my face feel. No product I've ever tried gives me the same feeling this does. It gives great moisture without making skin oily. Although applying too much can clog pores - a little goes a long way. I'm not a fan of the packaging. I've never really liked tins and jars because I'm itzy about putting my fingers in the product, but it's not a problem if you wash your hands regularly and keep the jar out of dirt. Overall really wonderful product. Works great on the knees, elbows, and feet too!

Best moisturizer

Moisturizes Doesn't make you beak out Lasts Can be greasy if too much is applied I have horribly dry skin, and this is the only moisturizer that hasn't made me break out and actually moisturizes my skin. It does sometimes feel too oily, but that's usually when I apply more than normal. It lasts all day as well, and it's fairly inexpensive. It also helps if you let it absorb into your skin before applying any other product or makeup.

Guest Fred
Guest Fred

- Better skin tone - Greasy skin feeling - Not good if you have oily skin Perhaps not recommanded if you already have oily skin. This cream is probably suitable for people with dry skin.

Comments

absorbs quickly, smells nice, inexpensive none! I love this. It doesn't make me break out and smells nice

Comments

perfect amount of moisture, not too oily, absorbs quickly. I only use nivea products for moisturizing (this lotion for face, the body lotion, body wash, chap stick) smells great none! only moisturizer i will ever use on my face

Guest Karl
Guest Karl

A really light, smooth and easy to absorb moisturizer which I will now be sticking with for a long time to come. It has added jojoba oil and vitamin E aswell which really leaves your skin feeling great after a few months of usage. I really have no cons for this moisturizer Great moisturizer although for areas of more needed attention like the elbows, hands and knees I recommend Nivea Creme which is alot thicker.

Popular Moisturizers