Nivea Creme Reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Creme

Good moisturiser, NOT for acne prone skin

I remember using this when i was on antibiotics because my skin would itch and hurt. This moisturisers very well, but its thick and leaves a layer on your skin and ended up clogging my pores.

" nice"

yes, really this creme is amazing. it do not break out acne but takes time to get absorb into your skin

Comments

The only thing that doesn't break me out

Doesn't break me out Cheap and available everywhere Moisturizing Can make your face look shiny Very thick So I used this as a kid, but stopped when I got acne cause I figured it probably wasn't doing me any good. I went back to it a year ago for reasons I can't remember and I am so glad I did! This stuff is seriously the only thing that doesn't break me out! And I am really, really sensitive to all sorts of moisturizers. I can even slather on a thick layer and that doesn't break me out. In combination with bp this has cleared my acne. I still have hyperpigmentation though and I figured I'd use another moisturizer during the day to help with that (plus nivea can give u that shiny look) and although the ingredientslist was excellent, I have since broken out. I am going back to my trusted nivea and never trying another thing! Oh and my dad uses it and he could easily pass as 40 though he's 50. So I guess there's some kind of anti-aging goodness in it too.

Great.

Cheap. Hydrates amazingly. A little goes a long way. None. One of the best moisturisers in my opinion, and it's very inexpensive for what it is and a little goes a long way. I find that a small 50ml pot lasts me a few months. I find this a better moisturiser than Creme De Lamer by far! Don't waste your money on it. It's a little thick, and takes a while to absorb into your skin, but it makes your skin feel refreshed and hydrated!

Comments

The most amazing mosturizer ever. I don't use it on my face as it is very thick, but for body and hands it is amazing. Even very expensive moisturizers can't do the job as good as this one. None

Guest Karl
Guest Karl

Really thick and rich creme texture which is great for the body and areas that need extra attention. For the face and sensitive areas I find it a little thick to absorb easily and needs a little force which can cause flaking. But don't let this put you off if you've got a well exfoliated face or allow the face to dry fully before applying it's really great. Leaves skin soft, feels like a more expensive moisturizer and is great for around the working mans areas - hands, knees and elbows.

Popular Moisturizers