Neutrogena Wave Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Wave

Been years

Never helped in my teenage years as far as I can recall 2008/2009. I enjoyed using it though. Can't update as haven't used it since then. Don't believe I had any "wow" moments with it. Just made the skin feel smooth. No wondrous acne busting action

Awesome produck

Amazing results!! The acne literally vibrated off my face after one use! Since my acne was gone I found other uses for this vibrater! Worth every penny!!

Works nice

Fresh feeling on skin Soft skin afterwards Clean Replacement pads are pricey I heard about this before and I really wanted to try it out. I bought this at a cheap price and I was happy I did. It works really nice and i like that it won't make me get my hands dirty or anything. I used it with the foaming pads it came with and they worked well. It made my skin feel fresh and clean. I like this product

Unhygienic and Irritating to the skin which = Acne/Pimples

Must used lightly for a short time once a day to avoid too much drying and irritation Would be a great product to MAINTAIN flawless skin. Spreads bacteria, should be cleaned with a soapless cleanser or wash before each use to avoid spreading germs deep into the pores of your skin Can be very irritating Would not recommend to people with aggressive and visible/active pimples. Bacteria spreader. Not hygienic unless you replace pad everyday if you have zits. Would only see results if you have already clear skin and just want to maintain it. Should only use for a short time once a day in replacement with a facial scrub to avoid too much irritation. Can cause irritation for people with sensitive skin.

It says on the package to replace the pads every day. They are disposable and they have the pads for sensitive skin as well. I have bad skin and it cleared away all my combination cystic acne in less than a week and reduced acne scaring in two

Cleans face well When you take the pad off there's excess cotton-y stuff. It's hard to get off. & annoying The device gets all watery and the water gets into the battery place. So you basically have to dry the whole device after including the battery. Too much work just to clean your face, If they fixed those two problems it'd be a good product. I don't like touching my face while I clean it so that's why I was interested in this product.

Guest kim
Guest kim

I like my alot.

Comments

makes skin soft, removes acne, feels good, makes skin feel redreshed, easy to use have to change cleansing pads after each use i love this product, it works like it is supposed to. easy to use and works great

Comments

Exfoliates Soft skin Clears up acne Cleans deep Makes skin red after use for 7 minuets I love this product it keeps my skin looking fresh soft and flawless after a week and a half I got rid of my foundation I love the wave!!! I recommend you get it but it does make your skin read after use for a little bit.

Comments

Exfoliates dries out your skin irritates skin leaves it red and very bumpy broke me out Dont buy if you have sensitive skin. I dont have sensitive but it irritated it. It also broke me out on my forehead really bad

Comments

The vibrations feel nice, and it does seem to cleanse deeper than most other washes I've used. Dried out my skin A LOT, which is saying something since I have extremely oily skin. Caused some irritation after about a weeks worth of usage. While the product might be great for some people, the "foaming pads" are way too harsh for my skin. It actually starts to burn a little. I like the machanism, though, so I'll just make my own pads and use a different facial wash.

Comments

Makes your skin soft Cleans very well Decent price for the Wave itself Dries out skin Pads are slightly expensive Makes skin red after use I thought it was a very good product. It cleans my skin very well and it's a lot softer when I'm done using it. But since it usually dries out my skin a little bit, I have to use moisturizer after every use. And it has gotten rid some of my acne. But I think it really only works if your acne isn't too bad.

Comments

Makes skin soft Exfoliates Cleans pores Cheap Drys skin a little bit Might make skin red after use I got this before Christmas on sale at Target for only $10 including extra pads with it. I've only been using it for a couple days and I am very happy with it. I like the idea of not using your hands, with all the extra bacteria on them, like a normal face wash. It makes your face feel soft and very clean afterwards but may dry some parts of your skin. Once I'm done i just quickly put on moisturizer. Overall, it has helped with my acne even in only a couple of days.

Comments

-Exfoliates -Get's rid of flaky skin -Prevents new white heads from forming -Can irritate skin -Might leave face red -Replacement pads are pricey This product helped a lot! It really helps prevent new pimples and it's a great exfoliant.

Comments

The Wave Wasnt That Much Makes Skin Very Soft Afterwards Portable Stylish Sometimes (SOMETIMES) The Pads Are Too Much. I Love This I Had Bad Acne (BTW im 13 ) And Well Sometimes The Pads Are Too Much. And Well, I Use It Twice Day And Night. Just Buy It !!!! :D

Comments

deeply cleans pores brightens skin tone and gives a more even complexion exfoliating doesnt dry skin out pads that come with the product dont work well but if you buy the 30 pack of exfoliating pads, they cleaned up my acne in a few days and gave a refreshing and over all more even feel Bottom line is this product definately works and if you have acne badly then theres hope for you! I couldnt remeber what it was like to be acne free and now my skin feels great! I love and definately reccomend this product! Oh yeah, i found that using a face moisturizer after cleansing makes skin improve faster so i highly reccomend it!

Guest UPDATE FROM JESSICA
Guest UPDATE FROM JESSICA

I still love my wave!!! I've used it for around a month now and most of my acne has cleared, althoug I reccomend NOT using it on inflamed pimples as it will burst them and make them bleed. I definitely reccomend you buy it! (:

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

Cleans pores thoroughly Fun to use Portable Reasonably priced Pads that come with the device (although problem can easily be fixed). OMG, I'm in love with my new Neutrogena Wave! I've used it twice and so far I'm loving it! It really cleans my pores and gives my skin a fresh feel, plus I can use it in the shower when I'm on the go! It's light weight and portable, and runs off batteries so there's no annoying wires. Plus, it's pink! Everyone complains about the pads and how expensive they are, but when I run out of the cleaning pads I like to put a regular cotton pad on and squeeze some of my own face cleanser onto it. I was looking at the Clearsonic but they're around $200, where as the Wave was only $25. I strongly reccomend you buy one!

Comments

Makes your skin soft Sort of helps get rid of acne Flakey Skin Pads are pricey After a week my skin started flaking so i had to use another face was just to make it better along to get my acne gone. ALWAYS use another face wash. It also made my acne redder. Other then that it was a great product.

Comments

- easy to use - face feels clean - remove black heads - massage the face - irritated my active acne - doesn't cure acne - doesn't prevent acne, so you need to use another treatment if you're planning on healing your acne - vibration annoying my hand - it makes red marks more visible :( if you're lazy try this, and i think its really good it deeply clean your face and gets rid of black heads but be careful if you have active acne it might irritate it

Comments

- leaves skin softer looking - nice smell - makes skin redder - dries out skin, making it flakey You will definitely need a good moist. for this one! I purchased this in grade 8 (about 2 years ago), and I was kind of surprised with the results for the first week or so. My acne was starting to look better, and it was leaving my skin soft and smooth looking. Though it left my face extremely oily (which was what i was trying to avoid, since my face is already REALLY oily to begin with!) The second week or so, my skin just completely went down hill. It was looking blotchy, my acne was getting much worse, my skin very oily, skin was looking extremely red, and my skin was so dry it was incredible! No moisturizer worked for me. I would recommend this to someone with light acne, and only to use it twice MAYBE three times a week.

Comments

Cheap Easy to use Waterproof Compact Smells good Nice lather Kinda burns Left nose shiny Exposed more blemishes I picked one up at BJs for 13.99 with 16 exfoliating and 40 deep cleansing pads. The exfoliating pad cleared alot of the flakiness off my nose and chin, but exposed whiteheads on my cheeks. It also shined my nose... And left my skin tight. The deep cleansing pad left my skin soft and felt really clean, it also felt less oily in my tzone. Overall it isnt bad. I dont think I need the exfoliating pads personally because I have generally clear skin, with moderate blackheads on my nose and chin.

Comments

-The wave itself was not too pricey -Great smell -Leaves skin soft and smooth -Unclogs my pores -Clean feeling -Vibration This product was probably the only cleanser/exfoliate that actually helped me prevent breakouts / more acne. -Pads are bit pricey This product is great for everyone, people with acne and people that do not have acne.

Guest sid
Guest sid

makes my skin feel smoother and leaves a really fresh feeling, keeps it pretty clear, not time consuming. the regular pads dried my skin (exfoliating worked much better), pads can get pricey if you use it every day. (i try to skip days to lower price), i still get small pimples here and there and need to use a leave-in treatment a long with it as long as you try to skip days and find which type of pads work best for you, i think it's really good.

Comments

Cheap Better than washing with oily fingers Easy Cleans and makes skin soft Clears oils Re-fills Doesnt clear acne alone dries out skin It does what it says, cleans and softens skin and does it well. Ive been suffering from acne since jr high and have seen my dermatologist a few times and my last option is accutane because topical treatments and antibiotics never seemed to work, so i thought. Most, if not all, topical treatments say right on the label: apply to clean skin. The wave cleans and gets rid of dead skin cells which is the perfect start to trating acne. Add a treatment like zapzit on top of it and your face will clear up very fast. Although drying may occur, you can also use a moisturiser to solve that, i use aloe for its skin healing capabilities. My personal routine starts with a deep cleaning astrogint to get surface dirt and oils off, then i deep clean with the wave, then i use acanya since im prescribed to it and i use aloe lotion if my face gets dry. This nearly cleared my face in roughly a week and for the first time in years my skin looks good. The wafe = great start to clean skin.

Comments

-Makes Your Skin Really Clean - Smooth - Smells Good - Waterproof - Time Efficient I bought this product the other week and so far it has worked fine for me and its a quick way for washing my face and its not too expensive to refill the pads.

Popular Cleansing devices