Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30 Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30

Fades acne scars. Doesn't dry my skin. Gives my skin a special glow. Nothing. I LOVE this product! I have light acne scars that I'm very self-conscious about but this product fades my acne scars pretty quick and gave my skin a really nice glow. It's one of my favorite Neutrogena products. I've been using it for over a year now and it still works like a charm. My skin is pretty sensitive but this product does not harm it in any way. Bottom line is you should definetly try it, even if your skeptical about this product, go ahead and BUY it! You will not be dissapointed (:

Guest Elizabeth
Guest Elizabeth

Fades acne marks, light, non-greasy, non-comedogenic not very moisturizing, which is expected because it is a light moisturizer.... if you're on The Regimen this moisturizer alone will likely no be enough. However, you could always use it under another lotion. This lotion is not very moisturizing, but it does what it says. It works! it IS a little expensive, and this is why i decided to stop using it a few years back. i thought my skin looked pretty good, i didnt need this :0 after a while of not using it i noticed my skin was not as nice as it once was. It looked like i had more acne, but i didnt! i had the occasional one pimple as i had always had (since The Regimen). Then it hit me, i didn't have more acne, but the marks left behind by the occasional pimple were lingering around much longer. The maks were adding up. THAT was when i realized "that lotion REALLY does work" and really was worth the price, i immediately went to buy a bottle :] try it, you won't regret it :)

Guest Mai
Guest Mai

Goes on smoothly, does not smell too bad. Acne scars lighten up slightly after about 4wks or so. Hydoquinone free a plus. Took about 2 wks for my skin to get use to it, before that there was a burning sensation each time I applied it on. My acne scars started clearing up, but at the same time I started developing more cystic acne on my cheeks. Will clear up acne scars a bit in the amount of time mentioned on the package, but may also cause cystic acne.

Comments

This product did not seem to irritate my skin or aggravate my acne. It was fairly expensive for a small bottle and I did not see any results as far as the evening of my skin tone. Also, I'd prefer an SPF 30. It won't make your acne worse, but don't expect this to clear up your acne scars.

Guest Mimi
Guest Mimi

I have been using this products for 4yrs. It left my skin so clear. What I loved most was the light weight and non-greasy feel of this moisturizer. After the helioplex complex was added, the moisturizer became thicker; my skin became oily, and I developed pimples. I would love to have the original moisturizer back.

Comments

smells alright it really does visibly improve skin tone Hydroquinone free it has to be used for about a month like the box says, before u see improvement results are best wen u use the cleanser and moisturizer it works. so once it doesn't irritate continue using it at least finish one bottle and exfoliate with a scrub like three times a week

Popular Moisturizers