Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30 reviews

3.9/5 - 44 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate (12%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (1.7%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenyltrimethicone, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Steareth 2, Polyacrylate 13, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Steareth 21, Mica, Polymethylmethacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydroxydrocinnamate, Boron Nitrate, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30

Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
updated: 10/01/2016 00:27 UTC

Made me break out
Reviewed on July 17, 2015

I got this product after reading the glowing reviews on this forum. To my disappointment, it made me break out. :( Darn you sensitive skin!

Reviewed on May 1, 2011

I LOVE this product! I have light acne scars that I'm very self-conscious about but this product fades my acne scars pretty quick and gave my skin a really nice glow. It's one of my favorite Neutrogena products. I've been using it for over a year now and it still works like a charm. My skin is pretty sensitive but this product does not harm it in any way. Bottom line is you should definetly try it, even if your skeptical about this product, go ahead and BUY it! You will not be dissapointed (:

Elizabeth, washington, DC
Reviewed on February 22, 2011

This lotion is not very moisturizing, but it does what it says. It works!

it IS a little expensive, and this is why i decided to stop using it a few years back. i thought my skin looked pretty good, i didnt need this :0

after a while of not using it i noticed my skin was not as nice as it once was. It looked like i had more acne, but i didnt! i had the occasional one pimple as i had always had (since The Regimen). Then it hit me, i didn't have more acne, but the marks left behind by the occasional pimple were lingering around much longer. The maks were adding up. THAT was when i realized "that lotion REALLY does work" and really was worth the price, i immediately went to buy a bottle :]

try it, you won't regret it :)

Mai, Madison, WI
Reviewed on September 4, 2010

Will clear up acne scars a bit in the amount of time mentioned on the package, but may also cause cystic acne.

Reviewed on August 3, 2010

It won't make your acne worse, but don't expect this to clear up your acne scars.

Mimi, Union, NJ
Reviewed on June 15, 2010

I would love to have the original moisturizer back.

Denise, New Jersey
Reviewed on March 4, 2010

Reasonably priced, but I can only find it in Walmart. Is there any reason why other stores don't carry it?

Reviewed on March 2, 2010

it works. so once it doesn't irritate continue using it at least finish one bottle and exfoliate with a scrub like three times a week

GummiBears, Chicago, IL
Reviewed on February 6, 2010

I used this product for a month and eventually I had to throw it away. There is something in this product that does not agree with my skin. My money is on the soy sterols but I can't be 100% sure. The texture is a bit runny so be careful when dispensing it. I am not crazy about the smell but you get used to it.

Kiran, Texas
Reviewed on November 10, 2009

I loved it. Had been using this product since 2006 and it worked wonders on my skin.