Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30 Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30

Made me break out

I got this product after reading the glowing reviews on this forum. To my disappointment, it made me break out. :( Darn you sensitive skin!

Comments

Fades acne scars. Doesn't dry my skin. Gives my skin a special glow. Nothing. I LOVE this product! I have light acne scars that I'm very self-conscious about but this product fades my acne scars pretty quick and gave my skin a really nice glow. It's one of my favorite Neutrogena products. I've been using it for over a year now and it still works like a charm. My skin is pretty sensitive but this product does not harm it in any way. Bottom line is you should definetly try it, even if your skeptical about this product, go ahead and BUY it! You will not be dissapointed (:

Guest Elizabeth
Guest Elizabeth

Fades acne marks, light, non-greasy, non-comedogenic not very moisturizing, which is expected because it is a light moisturizer.... if you're on The Regimen this moisturizer alone will likely no be enough. However, you could always use it under another lotion. This lotion is not very moisturizing, but it does what it says. It works! it IS a little expensive, and this is why i decided to stop using it a few years back. i thought my skin looked pretty good, i didnt need this :0 after a while of not using it i noticed my skin was not as nice as it once was. It looked like i had more acne, but i didnt! i had the occasional one pimple as i had always had (since The Regimen). Then it hit me, i didn't have more acne, but the marks left behind by the occasional pimple were lingering around much longer. The maks were adding up. THAT was when i realized "that lotion REALLY does work" and really was worth the price, i immediately went to buy a bottle :] try it, you won't regret it :)

Guest Mai
Guest Mai

Goes on smoothly, does not smell too bad. Acne scars lighten up slightly after about 4wks or so. Hydoquinone free a plus. Took about 2 wks for my skin to get use to it, before that there was a burning sensation each time I applied it on. My acne scars started clearing up, but at the same time I started developing more cystic acne on my cheeks. Will clear up acne scars a bit in the amount of time mentioned on the package, but may also cause cystic acne.

Comments

This product did not seem to irritate my skin or aggravate my acne. It was fairly expensive for a small bottle and I did not see any results as far as the evening of my skin tone. Also, I'd prefer an SPF 30. It won't make your acne worse, but don't expect this to clear up your acne scars.

Guest Mimi
Guest Mimi

I have been using this products for 4yrs. It left my skin so clear. What I loved most was the light weight and non-greasy feel of this moisturizer. After the helioplex complex was added, the moisturizer became thicker; my skin became oily, and I developed pimples. I would love to have the original moisturizer back.

Guest Denise
Guest Denise

It really works NONE Reasonably priced, but I can only find it in Walmart. Is there any reason why other stores don't carry it?

Comments

smells alright it really does visibly improve skin tone Hydroquinone free it has to be used for about a month like the box says, before u see improvement results are best wen u use the cleanser and moisturizer it works. so once it doesn't irritate continue using it at least finish one bottle and exfoliate with a scrub like three times a week

Guest GummiBears
Guest GummiBears

Provides a light moisturizer for my face Caused itchiness, contributed to hyperpigmentation and cystic acne I used this product for a month and eventually I had to throw it away. There is something in this product that does not agree with my skin. My money is on the soy sterols but I can't be 100% sure. The texture is a bit runny so be careful when dispensing it. I am not crazy about the smell but you get used to it.

Guest Kiran
Guest Kiran

It gives what it has promised. Very less availability in Walmart, target and other stores I loved it. Had been using this product since 2006 and it worked wonders on my skin.

Guest jen
Guest jen

It evens out my skin as promised I have really dry sensitive skin and it burns. The weather has started to turn cold and I have been using this product for about three weeks, I liked it at first, but now my skin burns and itchs everytime I put it on! If you have more oily/combination skin, I think it is a good product but it is NOT good for sensitive skin.

Guest SHALZ
Guest SHALZ

I never bother to write reviews for any products I have tried, but I decided to make an exception this time. this is the best product you won't regret it. its been 2 weeks and I can see the results..fades dark circles and discolorations (sun spots) pricey, with a small BUT beautiful tube. It is definitely worth buying this product.

Guest Jess
Guest Jess

I like the way it smells. Great product for the price. Used with the line, you will have better looking skin, and much softer! If too "wet" try the 30 SPF! A little shinny when you first put it on Worth the cost! Easy to mix with make up too! It is not a standalone SPF, it is a spot reducer, and mostisure! Good every day SPF to protect agains UV!

Guest AdaddiB.
Guest AdaddiB.

moisturizing Too wet I like it . Wouldnt recommend because I want to be the only one with nice skin ;]

Guest Chip
Guest Chip

This is the first product that's actually provided VISIBLE changes to my skin. The dark spots on my face are disappearing! It works well and it packaged very nicely. It probably works better if you use the entire line of visibly even products. NONE! I need a refill!

Guest slc
Guest slc

Everything about it! none I really love this product. I have the entire line. It does wonders for skin. Everywhere I go people ask me what type of products i use for skincare. It works for me and I am well pleased.

Guest ilovecakes
Guest ilovecakes

It does what it says it does, SPF Not moisturizing enough (for me), not enough SPF if going to beach or pool in summer. Yes i do recommend this it. I didnt realize it really worked until i stopped using it and i all of a sudden had many marks left on my skin from pimple. Since the marks wouldn't go away there were more and more as time passed. This Works.

Guest emma
Guest emma

I used this product and it caused irriration on face. I tried 3 times and each time it caused red bumps and itchy and I had to wash my face immidiately and put a different moiturizer. did not worked for me I have to return the product

Guest robbie
Guest robbie

it's cool not for the caribbean tried it for a couple of weeks, as i said above, not for the caribbean

Guest Meeks
Guest Meeks

Light, non-greasy, last all day, keeps your skin smooth and soft. NONE I LOVE this product because unlike many others, it actually does what it says. I had a lot of dark spots on my cheek, and within weeks they disappeared. Go out and buy it!!

Guest H
Guest H

goes on easy, doesnt turn your face white. Doesn't work as a sunscreen. doesn't adequately protect from rays. if you are looking for an effective sunscreen this isnt it. Left my face bright red after only a short time in the sun

Guest Lee
Guest Lee

This product has done wonders for my skin. I had dry skin, which caused more breakouts. I have been using this product for months, and it helps keep my skin well moisturized, clear, and also helped lighten or diminish some scars.

Guest Meesh
Guest Meesh

It smells nice, makes my skin feel like a baby's bottom, and is lightening the darkspots on the sides of my cheeks! As others have mention, it is a bit runny. PLEASE OPEN RIGHT SIDE UP!!!!! Great product, it works!!!!

Guest bob
Guest bob

moisturizes decent, smooths skin a little doesn't improve red marks or hyperpigmentation expensive, watery , the fragrance is a bit strong ok, nothing special

Guest Rose
Guest Rose

It works! easy to take with you, great price. It does what it says it would do! Nada, nothing , 0 Buy it, I have tried many other products. The second day I saw it work. I have many bottles now, just in case they discontinue the product.

Popular Moisturizers