Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser

More expensive Clean & Clear Knockoff

It works just as well as the Clean & Clear Moisturizer with 0.5% salicylic acid. I like this one better because the grapefruit extract is soo refreshing on my skin + it smells better. Salicylic acid doesn't treat my acne it just keeps it at bay. Feel free to apply a generous amount of this moisturizer since the concentration of SA is very mild. I used to slather it on at night before i begin the acne.org regimen, four pumps for my whole face.

Miracle

I was struggling with all over acne and began using this and let me tell you this is the best acne product i've ever used. it moisturizes but clears acne, and doesn't leave behind a residue. 10/10.

IN LOVE

Never buying clinique moisturizers again!! This is so much better than the Dramaticly Different Moiturizing Gel by a long shot!! It smells much better,it's light weight,no residue left behind, absorbs fast, non oily looking(almost mattifying), cheap, and helps fight acne! The only con is I wish it had spf in it, it is a fairly new product so maybe they will come out with one that includes spf! It's getting closer to warm weather so I will be spending a lot of time outdoors and I would rather have a moisturizer and spf all in one product, but for now I'm fine with wearing a light spf over it! I also noticed that it shrunk my pores the first use and blurred my skin! I will probably have to come back with an update of this in a little bit, but for now I'm loving it! UPDATE* this stopped working and started to make my skin dull. It also started to clog my pores. Moving on to the next product...

Popular Moisturizers