Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar, Acne-Prone Skin Formula Soap Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar, Acne-Prone Skin Formula Soap

Love it!!!!!

I bought this item at Walmart just a couple days ago I have really bad oily skin and I produce a lot of oil on my face when I wake up my face is oily and I always wake up with pimples this product has help me out so much I saw improvement right away after one use this bar of soap saved my life and I only use it in the morning and at night I do have to admit it does make ur face itch and may feel a little dry it will go away soon as long as your not breaking out in rashes you should be fine I totally recommend people with acne to use this product it's not expensive I'll be buying more of this;) I've never been happy in my life all the other facial products just didn't work for me or made my condition worse and didn't help.

Like but I prefer Basis bar

I bought this bar(the fragrance-free one) because I had read great reviews about it. I really liked it the couple times I used it. It made my skin softer and brighter and I feel like the glycerin made my skin look younger and healthier. However, it didn't do much to clear up my acne. (mild acne on my chin and cheeks). Recently I've been using basis sensitive skin bar and I really like it so far, it cleared up most of my acne plus it has glycerin as well so I get the healthy looking skin benefits.

Works surprisingly well

I received this as a sample gift pack in college. Rarely had issues. It's simple, and it just works. Use with a light moisturizer to protect against dryness and peeling. **UPDATE** This was effective in my early 20s/college days. But now at 29, I think this is actually a bit harsh for me. The skin around my jawline and chin has dried out significantly and is quite itchy. ONLY recommended for younger folks with very oily skin and in summer.

Comments

Would recommend, very good cleanser

I picked up this product when the lady at walgreens told me it was one of the best and that it would totally clear my acne. The product itself is quite nice, it ladders up and your skin feels very smooth afterwards but it just didnt do the job i wanted it to do, i thought it was going to help my acne but all it did was cleanse it, and when it looked like it was finally getting somewhere like after 2 weeks it didnt take it all away, the problem with this is, is takes too much time to get some progress done but overall good cleaner would recommend to people who just need a nice cleanser to prevent acne and treat but not very severe acne.

Comments

Worked for my adult acne

Reduce Acne Not over drying Inexpensive It melts away if wet No option if you have acne and aging skin I began breaking out for the first time as an adult, about 5 years ago. My acne is on my chin and jaw and I normally have dozen pimples with twice that many leaving marks as they heal. I stopped wearing make up and tried many expensive products. I use a gentle product and my face breaks out. I use a stronger product and my face breaks out and is itchy and red. I bought this with little hope of it working. began using this cleanser bar with the rapid clear face pads... Wash twice a day, use a face pad at night on trouble areas and non oily moisturizer in morning. It has been about a month and my acne is greatly reduced. I see no new blackheads only a few pimples and my old acne is healing. My skin hasn't been this clear for years!

Love...hate.

Feels clean Helped zits a little Drying Smells like straight up medicine I loved this the first time I used it. It felt like it was getting my skin clear. The smell is awful which is an instant downfall for me. The shape is...odd. It's very rectangular and weird. It can also be lumpy sometimes when you buy it. I would recommend this for people with oily skin. My dry skin however, couldn't take it anymore.

Comments

Left no residue. Made my skin very soft. Non-drying. Glycerine is a humectant, so I found my skin feel hydrated. Great for sensitive skin. Wallet friendly. Doesn't lather up very much, so it's hard to tell how much product is on your hands (or whatever you use to wash with). Doesn't remove makeup well. I have only ever used the Cetaphil Anti-Bacterial Bar on my face, and still use it at night to remove my makeup. After using this a couple of days my family kept commenting on how soft and hydrated my skin was. I would very much recommend this.

Guest Blake
Guest Blake

*cheap *really soft and nice on the skin *no yucky scent *makes your face feel really clean, smooth and fresh makes face a tiny bit flakey buy this product, even if you are only going to try it once it works. :)

Guest Kels
Guest Kels

smoothes skin, makes my skin stay less oily throught the day, makes my skin feel super clean. the smell might not sit right for others, but I loveeee it. I've been using this for 3 weeks, and it's kept the pimps at 1 to none. :3 I try my best to wash my face in the morning and at night. That DEFINATELY helps. but sometimes I get lazy. ;)

Guest AG
Guest AG

Reduces oil in my skin Long lasting bar Makes my skin feel fresh None I can think of Many people claim it dries their skin out, personally; it doesn't dry mine. I do not require a moisturizer after I use this soap on my face, while I do require a moisturizer when I use soaps like Dove and Avon. I like the bar, its a part of my regimen. I think I will use this bar for the rest of my life!

Guest Josh
Guest Josh

Cleared up my face Keeps my face mostly clear Cheap Lasts a long time Dries my skin out in the winter months I've been using this for several weeks now, and so far it's been the best product to keep my face clear. I only get pimples if I drink soda or energy drinks. Those always affect me for some reason. For the price and effectiveness, this is highly worth it.

Comments

Helps with my Acne even though its not meant for it Makes my skin feel clean and smooth I like the smell Last a long time Very affordable Dries Skin bad if you dont use moisturizer directly after wards Dont apply this to your face and leave it on for a period of time it will really dry your skin out. I wash it on and immediately wash it off and pat dry and apply moisturizer (I use cocoa butter) Works great. Other than that its a great product and I will use it from now on and nothing else.

Popular Bar