Neutrogena SkiniD Anti Acne Treatment Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena SkiniD Anti Acne Treatment

My skin has gone wild

Please bring your product back to the U.S.,I used it for years and it's the only thing that has worked,absolutely nothing else has worked,Pleass bring your product back,PLEASE me and my confidence need you!!!!!!!!!

Guest Makenzie
Guest Makenzie

Dries out skin Very harsh on skin This worked pretty well for my boyfriend, but was hell on my skin. After using it for a couple weeks, my skin was so dry, it was painful to rub the product on my face and my skin burned for about 15 minutes afterwards. I didnt see any remarkable difference in the amount of acne either. Awful experience for me.

Guest Krystal
Guest Krystal

Cleared up my terrible, blown up, cystic acne and kept it that way! It's been discontinued :( I'm 21 years old I used this consistently for 2 1/2 yrs and was the only thing that ever worked! And now it's been discontinued! I even started breaking out, due to stress a couple months before it got discontinued. So apparently my skin changed and this was no longer effective, anyways. I've now been using the acne.org regimine religiously for 2 months with good results, but I'm still breaking out. Good thing is the breakouts are smaller so it seems like everything is calming down again :)

Guest Mackenzie
Guest Mackenzie

-Clears Acne! -usually runs out before you get a new stock It worked wonderfully for me. I've had acne for four years and this has been the only thing that worked to clear my acne, and today I found out that they're discontinuing it; so I need to find something new and similar QUICK! My regimen was 07. 32. 38.

Guest Scarlette
Guest Scarlette

-Does clear a majority of acne -Noticeable difference -Three free gifts! -A little expensive ($50) -Must keep up the routine -Dries/tightens skin for about 10 minutes Yes I would recommend this regimen because it cleared almost all noticeable acne, but did not make it "perfectly clear". Still had some beneath the surface redness, but still clears all bumps.

Guest Dani
Guest Dani

worked. saw results the day after. nothing. I get confused when i see people dont like it. it completely cleared up my skin BUT i only have slight acne on forehead and chin. so probably isnt great fro really bad acne. but for moderate or mild acne it is seriously great!! and i rarely have breakouts anymore.

Comments

Cleared Skin for a while Stopped working Harsh I have very oily skin and this managed to flake my skin out and then it stopped treating my acne! I have very oily skin and this managed to flake my skin out and then it stopped treating my acne!

Guest Anna
Guest Anna

-worked well at first -wasn't too harsh -cleanser and moisturizer smelled good -Gave a nice glow for the first hour or so after washing my face -didn't work well after the first 2-3 weeks. -HORRIBLE customer service -it autoships, so every month they send you more whether you want it or not. The customer service makes it hard to cancel this. -Use menthol (HORRIBLE skin irritant!) I had the cream cleanser, anti-acne treatment, and moisturizer. I have combination skin, with light-moderate acne. I guess this cleared my skin up a little bit, but it didn't last for long. They say that it's a personalized acne system, but it really isn't. Everyone gets the same anti-acne treatment, the only thing that changes is the face wash and the moisturizer or additional treatment. They send you the stuff every month, and the customer service is so bad that it took me 2 months to get them to cancel it, so I ended up paying 150 dollars for skin care that I didn't even want. I always liked Neutrogena's over the counter stuff, but this just dissapointed me.

Guest Katna
Guest Katna

Worked well at first.. Made skin oily, caused more breakouts eventually It worked well at first. I have dry skin, and after using this product for a few months my skin became extremely oily. My breakouts got worse, and eventually developed cystic, painful acne. I switched to Proactiv and my skin immediately cleared.

Comments

None Way too harsh. Expensive. Terrible customer service. Awful. The worst product I've ever used. I tried two different combinations and both made my normally moist skin (oily if anything) dry, flaky and inflamed. It did not clear up my acne at all, in fact, I got some of the largest pimples I've ever gotten. They also neglected to ship my second shipment for two weeks and did not tell me anything about why. I had to email them myself to find out why. They also neglected to answer half of the questions I put in my email. Since I canceled my order after the last shipment was "processed" they charged me for two months after and said there was nothing I could do about it. I wouldn't recommend this product to ANYONE.

Guest Joanna
Guest Joanna

cleared skin quickly, smells good, easy and spelled out steps the cleanser burns my skin, sensitivity on my face throughout the day, small tubes for the price I've used everything any drugstore sells for acne. While the skinid products might be labeled and sold under other names, I could never find the right combination of products to clear my skin the way skinid has in less than a week. I'm a bit doubtful that the small tubes will last 60 days, but we'll see. It only takes me about 3 minutes to do the system...I used to spend much more time applying masks and using makeup to cover up my acne. The only thing that bothers me is that my skin feels more sensitive and burns a little sometimes, but using a light moisturizer after the third step helps. My skin is not only clearer, but softer and smoother and no longer gets greasy by the end of the day. I'm hoping it continues to work this well because it's been a miracle for me.

Guest DaSami
Guest DaSami

It cleared skin fast! smelled nice evens skin burned skin slightly takes a while to use product(3 steps) Overall, it is a good product. i have been using it for a couple of weeks and my acne has reduce a lot. in the future i plan to continue using this product. It is worth your money. proactive just burns your skin and irratates it much much more.

Guest marcy
Guest marcy

i personally like this alot so far. i saw a dramatic change in my skin in just a few days. i had tiny bumps on my forehead i was struggling to get rid of along with patchy dryness. after two days, my patchy skin and bumps were gone, and my skin was super soft. it makes my skin smooth, and has made my pores smaller. really like this so far, and it smells nice too. it did start to dry my skin out after a week or so, but i moisturize after using the products, and it helps.

Comments

NONE!!! -DRIED SKIN -ADDED MORE ACNE -DID NOT STOP -BAD SERVICE -DID NOT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION! DO NOT GET THIS!!!! HORRRIBLE, HORRRIBLE SERVICE AND PRODUCT!! WALGREEN'S ACNE WASH WAS EVEN BETTER FOR THIS!!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!! THEY KEPT SENDING AND WOULD NOT STOP EVEN IF I CANCELED!!

Guest Veronica
Guest Veronica

- allows you to fill out a survey to accurately match your skin type - leaves skin soft - smells good - expensive for what it does - not that effective - three products is a lot to use when getting ready in the morning I get random breakouts due to stress, so I took the survey for Skin ID. My numbers are 07, 32, 72. First of all, the cleanser/mask ruined my towels, which, to be honest, is the main reason I cancelled this product. But also because, if a product ruins my towels, I expect it to actually help my breakouts! It left my skin extremely soft, but any breakouts I have take forever to go away when I use this product, even with the spot treatment (my "free gift"). It doesn't prevent any breakouts, as I've gotten the same amount as I did before I started using this product. This product is also very expensive: I searched for the perfect skin treatment using Google, and I found a website that gave me cheaper solutions that I could buy at a drug store. And guess what, it actually worked - and didn't ruin my towels!

Guest JENELL
Guest JENELL

GIVES YOU A SURVEY SO THEY CAN SEND YOU THE PROPER PRUDUCT FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE NON IT WORKS..IVE USED PROACTIV FOR YEARS AND SKIN ID FOR 1 WEEK AND I SEE AND FEEL MORE RESULTS. ANY1 WHO SAYS THIS PRODUCT DOESNT WORK DID NOT FILL OUT THE SURVEY CORRECTLY AND GOT THE WRONG PRODUCTS FOR THEIR SKIN TYPE!!!

Guest Annabella
Guest Annabella

-Hmmm, it has a great smell which is something no one should really pay attention to but I find it if it smells good, it's one thing I like about it :) -Does clear up a bit. I have tooken pictures ever since the day I got it and my redness is wonderful. Then I did like a week with my old face wash because I just got my 80% organic cleanser and my redness came back. -I was using SkinId for one week and I hadn't gotten my period, but once my period came my Skin Id did not help as I thought it should. It just made sure no more breakouts came, which I found okay, but I needed to treat my breakouts not let it stay there -Caused me a rash-like around my eyes, excessive dryness, A lot of skin peelin in the beginning, but after a week, it was fine. -no exfoliators or scrubbing pads included. i dont want to use my hands, its full of bacteria and can cause m Over all, I like Skin Id very much. I think that because I'm still young and my hormones are up and about it (meaning it's a typical hormone mess up due to the changin of age, im 12), I shouldnt use Skin Id tho it has helped me. My skin later on was sofft, but had a bit leftover pimples. For ppl over 15, i suggest that they get this bcuz their hormones are gettin a bit better and calm. Im afraid when my acne gets very SEVERE when im in highschool, it wont work :(

Guest Britain
Guest Britain

Works good at first Rash dried out skin bad customer service I was really excited to try anything that was more customized than pro-active. I have sensitive skin and it worked okay at first. After about a week my skin was burning and itchy. I came to the conclusion maybe I was allergic to it. I called the customer service reps to see if they had anything without benzoyl peroxide. When they said they did not, they were not very helpful with canceling my subscription. They would not refund my money or try to make it right. That was the end of my road with using this company in the future. I do not recommend this product to anyone.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments