Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena  SkinClearing Mineral Powder

eh

It's a good medium for anyone who wants a little coverage without wearing a full face of foundation or too much concealer. Evens out skin tone well, but the shades run on the orange side. Not great for people with very oily skin.

Comments

very light absorbs shine doesn't cause breakouts Doesn't keep oils at bay It is sheer, just as it says. Works great alone for a tint of color but will not cover flaws. Overall its a good powder to try if you want light and shine absorbing. Use as a blotting powder only.

Guest Sara
Guest Sara

Doesn't make me break out. I have really oily skin, so over time it gets really shiny and leaves a cakey look to it. It smothers, and doesn't have good converage unless you apply a numerous amount of times. If you have oily skin, this isn't for you.

Comments

Does not make you break out Absorbs oil Light Nothing Okay -ALONE- it won't do THAT much, but yes, its a POWDER, no powder I've ever tried or seen does wonders alone. Concealer and then this powder is amazing! I use it everyday and I do not break out (:

Comments

Doesn't make me break out Doesn't make my skin greasy Lasts the whole day Doesn't hide pimples expensive My acne is too bad for me to wear regular foundation without breaking out, but this powder is a good alternative. I just wish it could hide my skin problems better.

Popular Powder