Neutrogena Skin Clearing Shave Cream Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Shave Cream

A decent shaving cream

I've changed this review a bit, because I strongly prefer the acne.org cleanser over this shaving cream. Clean & Clear foaming cleanser is better too, if you like that.

Doesn't work

Light, doesn't take much. Fragrance is not bad. Leaves face feeling cool and refreshed. My shave was really good do to proper prep and this was non irritating. I suppose it could be drying. When i bought this there was 2. 1 bottom said on the bottom I haven't noticed any dryness though. EDIT 2015: I haven't used this in years. It stopped working or I caused problems. I do not remember I cant suggest it. I think something simple and no irritating is best if shaving with a razer. I use an electric shaver/trimmer now which along side rubbing alcohol for cleaning the machine, and just washing my face with cold water after seems to help. To get a good shave you must properly prepare for a shave. Yes products do make the difference but its also the user as well. It also depends on your facial hair. Mine is not thick and is a pretty easy shave if i have a good sharp razor and soak my face in hot water for 5-10mins. Really helps.

Comments

Nice tingly feeling afterwards drying afterwards doesn't give a close shave I found out after I started using it that it contains salicylic acid, meaning that it was drying my skin on top of the regimen. I stopped using it today after I looked at all of the ingredients. The shave cream itself wasn't all that great and didn't give the skin enough support against my razor, and I'm going to switch to just using the foam from my cleanser.

Popular Shaving foam/cream/gel/oil