Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Eliminating Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Eliminating Foaming Cleanser

There are better Options!

I used this product for over 2 months and It didn't make my face any better but it also didn't make it worse. The only thing I really didn't like about it is that it left a film on my face for the rest of the day. And that made me concerned that if I continued to use it that it would clog more pores. I obviously switched products to prevent that from happening. I believe there are better options out there. But again it wasn't terrible!

LOVE IT

I have oily acne prone skin and this works really well for me. It made my skin feel very clean. I don't have active acne but I think this will irritate acne because it contains parfum as an ingredient. My skin is not sensitive so I can get away with this.

Guest Luke
Guest Luke

-Eliminates oil. -helps clear skin -does not dry out or irritate skin (even sensitive skin!) -Somewhat moderately priced -nothing IT WORKS! I've used it for 5 weeks and i havent needed to use oil absorbing sheets since! It's incredible! My face feels soft after using it and it looks freshly washed ALL day! Now since oil doesnt clog my pores, my skin looks clear and great.I never used neutrogena cause their products never worked for me until this came along! I'm so happy i bought this! You should DEFINITELY try it out! (if anyone from carrabasset valley is reading this: you can't buy it anywhere in town, hahaha, you've gotta make your way to bangor or portland) ANYWAY: TRY IT! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Guest Autumn
Guest Autumn

- smells like peaches and nectarines - made my skin VERY irritated - gave me MORE acne - made my skin rash out and red - made my skin dry when I DIDN'T use a moisturizer - made my skin oily when I DID use moisturizer I only used this for about 2 days and it didn't make my skin better, but worse. My skin became very irritated on day 2 and the growth of my acne increased. After that, the sections of my face that I used this cleanser the most on started to rash and it also made my skin even more oily or dry depending if I used a moisturizer. Bottom line: it did no good for my skin and acne

Comments

you only need a pea sized amount, it foams up well it dried out my skin and made it feel tight, and i have VERY oily skin so it's very strange i think it kind of smells weird DO NOT use if your skin is dry, normal or combination. ONLY use if your skin is oily. i'm not sure if it helps with acne, i have to give it 2 more weeks.

Guest Mai Hanna
Guest Mai Hanna

-Got rid of major breakouts and prevented new ones from forming -Worked better then all other acne solutions iv tried :) -The blackheads would pop out around my nose alot and chin so I'd use som kind of pore scrub or Neutrogena Wave to stop that -Slowly more acne appered after a month or more but that's because you skin gets used to it so if just use another product for a month and alternate Worked great! Cleared my skin in less then 4 days:) Best thing iv ever tried!! DEFINATLY RECCOMEND IT IT!! :)

Comments

None Dried out my face to the point of peeling! This was just way too harsh on my skin.

Comments

Got rid of my acne! Left my skin really smooth Stopped working after 1 month :( Makes skin dry (but just use lotion and it'll be fine) My skin got more clear than it had ever been before when I used this twice a day. But after around a month, I started getting acne again!! It wasn't because I stopped using it either...

Comments

smells good, makes skin soft! and really works! uumm nothin that i know of So i had acne for about 2 years now and i tried everything and nothing really worked they all made my skin peel and my skin didnt feel soft after using the acne products i tried.But i just recently went to walmart and this little bottle caught my eye and i thought i should give it a try and i've been using it for a week now and it turned out to be a great product! I love it alot! I see major changes and i hope it completely relieves my acne for good! You should definatley try it!

Guest B
Guest B

Clears my skin better than anything I've used Keeps skin from being oily for long periods of time Foams really nicely, one of the problems I have with face cleansers is I don't like having to feel my face when I'm washing it but this keeps me from having to feel my skin too much. Works through my period. I think it works well with any acne medication. Not really a con but just make sure to use it everyday or breakouts will form. Wonderful, I've had major breakouts for the past few months due to stress and my normal routine wasn't working, and now this works better than my prescription cleanser ever did. Get it, you'll be happy.

Comments

oh my... where do I start... clears skin overnight reduces oil fast & keeps it off works on cysts reduces redness, pimples... smells fantastic very affordable none yet. granted I've only been using it for a few weeks, but so far the result has been spectacular. This is THE CURE for acne. It's almost miraculous how fast this cleanser takes effect. Give it a try right now... I was skeptical about a Neutrogena product too. I mean, who woulda thought a cleanser sold at Wal-Mart would work better than expensive, prescribed stuff only available on the Internet. This has worked better than anything I've ever tried, and trust me, I've tried a lot of useless crap.

Guest Charlotte
Guest Charlotte

Cleared my skin Made my skin feel fresh after using Can't find it at my local drugstores anymore and I ran out of it. Chin got blackheads I love this product!!

Guest Dan
Guest Dan

Best cleanser on the market none

Comments

+Makes pores feel tight +Reduced oil +Face felt clean +My skin was never irritated +It just didn't do enough to clear up my acne I loved this product, I love most Neutrogena products but they never seem to be enough to fight my acne.

Guest Jacinta Lowrey
Guest Jacinta Lowrey

i love it, it keep away the acne, and made my skin smooth the cost i love3 it

Comments

redness reducing and leaves skin really clean

Guest rose
Guest rose

I have a newer version I think but It worked pretty good I had alot of small skin colored pimples on my cheeks now there are less that's about it though Made my forehead break out which has never happened and made my face dry then oily through the day It could be a lot better but so far best product I've used

Guest Kimberly
Guest Kimberly

This clears my skin and even if you don't have acne it still gives a smooth feeling. Nothing! This is a great product to get rid of acne, smooth your skin, and make acne stay away. Get it!

Guest lauren
Guest lauren

cleared my face up wonderfully. first product that was consistently working on my skin without horrible effects such as drying out my skin, i have had acne since i was a teen. now in my mid twenties i finally found relief using a product. expensive, sometimes hard to find. no more pimples. visibly reduced my pore size, does not dry out my skin. my skin is still oily by mid day but id rather have shine then pimples!

Guest Sally
Guest Sally

Smells great from natural ingredients, actually clears acne in 8 hrs, went from about 20 pimples to 2 small ones in 4 days of using it with some 'benzac gel' and sorbolene cream. Faaaannntastic! Same results as proactive but heaps cheaper!! May dry out skin if you don't moisturise (but this is the same for every cleanser). Give it a go, it works and makes you fell great about the skin your in!

Guest Jake
Guest Jake

it smells good and lathers esaily and makes my skin soft ever since i started using it ive begun to break out more than i ever have im not sure really i dont want to get off it because im scared ill break out worse

Guest Cristina
Guest Cristina

Really cleared up my skin, and fast. The smell wasn't bad and I didn't get dry or stinging skin after using it. It also makes your skin so soft, but don't touch your skin, because the oils on your hands make your face oily again. Great value! None... Well, maybe the design could be prettier. This is a great product. My friend recomended it to me and I was pretty skeptical about it, but I tried it anyway and it worked like a charm. I could tell a difference right away and ALL of my pimples disappeared after three uses.

Comments

awesome!! i recently went off the pill and my skin started breaking out again.. i used to suffer severe acne on my forehead.. but as soon as i started using this facewash- my skin cleared right up!

Comments

skin feels rly clean and soft the ingredients are weird............ for each cleansers i buy, i look up every ingredients in google.. this contains animal fatty acids and no salicylic acid / other gd stuff for acne.. + fragrance is too strong.. i've only used this for a week or so and i used this with other cleansers i regularily use so i dont rly kno if this clears my acne or not.

Guest alien
Guest alien

i hate it i only got more pimples from it=.= it sucks dun buy it

Popular Liquid