Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner

Love it

one bottle lasts a long time (approx 4 months) cheap and easy to find skin feels fresh may be strong at first may make skin sensitive not for people with severe acne, dry face, or that have sensitive skin I've used this product for over a year now and it's the best OTC toner I've ever used. You're NOT going to see results right away, just like any other product, but overtime it has made my scars nearly invisible. I can go in public without wearing makeup and not have to worry about people looking at my face. At first I used this twice a day but now since my acne is pretty much gone I use it about every other day because it will over-dry my skin. If you have mild acne/acne scars I highly recommend this product.

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

Prevents acne Shrinks pimples fast Takes oil and dirt off your skin even after washing your face A bottle lasts a long time May be a bit over-drying but can be fixed with lotion This is the best thing I have ever purchased for my acne. I have been using it two times a day, morning and night, and it has really calmed my moderate acne and leaves me with only the occasional zit I used to have before I started to break out like crazy over a year ago. I recently stopped using it for a few days because I got a prescription, but I started getting acne all over again. Now I am back to using it and within only 24 hours my zits are shrinking. I am not stopping use of this product

Comments

-Doesn't leave skin too dry or oily -Easy to use -Can be used 1-3 a day -Lightens the appearance of Blemishes -Shrinks pimples in about 8 hours -Prevents future breakouts -Not expensive -Burns a little bit -Smells kind of bad when applying This product is really easy to use. You can just wash your face with any other acne wash, and apply this onto your face. It kind of smells like rubbing alcohol when you first apply it, but it has a nice smell afterwards. You can use it once or three times a day so it's really convenient. I just bought it about 2 days ago and i've been using it 2 times a day after washing my face and i really see a difference in my skin. I've had acne for about 5 years now and I have a lot of blemishes. This product really lightens up the blemishes without drying my face out or making it too oily.

Popular All-over treatments