Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser

User410314

Ok if clear, not on acne

This is a fine exfoliator for normal, unbroken out skin. Irritated my acne without resolving it.

It's still sold in Canada...Naaa Naa ;P

I like the smell the beads are gentle doesn't dry out my skin Cleans my face and unclogs pores. PEOPLE IN THE US: They still make it, they just don't sell it in the United States anymore. It's only available in Canada. Sorry lol

Causes oily skin

good exfoliant harsh on skin Causes skin to be more oily At first it seemed to work well, but after awhile i noticed my skin became more oily after use. I have combination skin. My diet was good-low gl food, no sugar-dairy-wheat etc., and sleep patterns were the same, and i always rinsed it off well and used lemon juice as a toner (to get the rest out of my pores). Now i am using HONEY to wash my face once or twice a day and my skin is WAY less oily, my breakouts have improved a ton. This may be a good product for those not suffer from acne, but for those who have it the exfoliation and harsh chemicals may irritate skin if yours is sensitive.

Guest zoiya
Guest zoiya

cleans face.. enrich skin sitable no any drawbacks i ve been using it for 2 years it suits on my skin i need it but it is not available in the market what to do? :(

It's only sold in Canada now.

Makes my skin look and feel great! none I have been using this product twice daily for years and love it. Controlls my oily skin perfectly. Have been looking for it everywhere and can't believe that they discontinued it.

Guest Heaven sent
Guest Heaven sent

This is one of the best products, Im so upset that I can not find it. Why do they take the best products off the market??? Wouldnt this help our enconomy situation, but I guess not cause leave everything that does not work on the shelf. I dnt understand it????

Guest Rebecca
Guest Rebecca

-Made skin feel so so clean! -Did not dry out skin. -Good consistency. -Give you a good amount per bottle. -Average. It did help acne a little bit. -removes make up well. -reduces pore size a little bit. -Maybe doesn't control oil enough?? You had to rinse well, because once I didn't and my skin was COVERED in a BLANKET of oil in the morning, and I didn't even use a moisturizer that night! -Is no longer manufactured. -did not clear acne like I hoped it would. -smell was weird. -Color was very ugly..not that color matters much. Although I have mixed feelings about this wash.. I guess i will give it a 3.5 out of 5. And I suppose I do recommend it. It's a FANTASTIC make up remover. It's weird not to see it on the shelves of my local CVS anymore.. If you have the chance to get this cleanser, I say give it a shot. It will probably work for you.

Minimizes pores as promised! I use it twice a day. Makes skin smoother and more even toned. If a pore begins to get clogged it will tingle to notify you so you can correct it before it develops into something. Love, love, love it. What will I do now that is no longer manufactured? None It is great. I have used it for years. I depended on it. Now what will I use? I would recommend it to anyone. I'm going to try to stock up if I can find it on the internet.

They still make it, they just don't sell it in the United States anymore. It's only available in Canada.You could go to my ebay page and buy it from me ;)
Guest brizia
Guest brizia

it is really great i loved it.it is amazing it left my skin really soft with no acne at all i just used it for 1 week every single acne is gone.im and using this for the rest of my life and its just omg amazing! none none at all its was amazing all i can say

Guest Judy
Guest Judy

Left my skin feeling clean and smooth no cons I really loved this product and have it used it daily for years. I'm really upset that it has been discontinued!!!!! I wish they would bring it back!!

Guest Kathy
Guest Kathy

It help with shrinking my pores, cleaning my face. I love this product and was very unset when Neutrogena stop making this product. I have used it for 13 years and have found nothing better. I have no cons, except you can not buy it anymore. My face looks better at 60 then it did at 47 when I began using this product.

Guest Rubberducky__007
Guest Rubberducky__007

Scrubbies are small and smooth so it doesn't irritate my skin Great gentle exfoliator Burns your eyes BAD! Smell is a little funny I use this product about once a week just to help get rid of excess dead skin

Guest Shawn
Guest Shawn

Makes my skin feel great, reduces breakouts Hard to find in my area Love this product, smooths my skin and reduce my pores.

Guest Laura
Guest Laura

Makes pores slightly smaller. Burns eyes like hell! Doesn't clear acne any more than other cleansers i've used. Buy it if you want to make your pores smaller, but not if you want to clear acne. Also, if you are a person who likes to leave cleansers on your face for a while before washing them off, to get the 'full effect' then this is not for you because when it runs down near your eyes you immediately begin to feel a sharp sting.

Guest Maria
Guest Maria

It cleans it all out, and it makes my skin feel way better! It isn't my favorite smell. You should get it, it works pretty good.

Guest Angela
Guest Angela

It does it's job as a cleanser and leaves the skin feeling soft after use. It has a really weird bitter orangy smell and it doesn't really minimize the pores that much. The size of the pores are smaller but only by a small amount and is only detectable with a 10X magnifying mirror. It's an okay product, but I'm still hoping Neutrogena will fulfill their promise after long term usage.

Guest Melanie
Guest Melanie

This cleanser is amazing. I had no idea how large my pores were or how well they could be cleansed until I had used this product. My acne has improved ten fold since I had been using this cleanser. Don't get it in your eyes and I started out scrubbing too much and ended up giving myself a bit of a chemical burn from tearing away too much skin. It hurts, real bad. I love this product. I have the cleanser, toner, a day cream, and a night cream. It has been working really well. The active healing ingredient is hyalaronic acid and it can be found in nerves of the human body (which I was happy to hear, because it makes the product seem more natural and healthy for your skin). I still breakout, but it clears faster than before and heals faster as well.

Guest Marvin
Guest Marvin

After using this, immediately my skin feelt amazing. I thought I had clean skin until I used Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser None It works

Guest I.B
Guest I.B

It leaves skin refreshingly clean not too tight. It gets to work right away and does exactly what the label promises A very good list of ingredients with microbeads and NO SOAP! yay Nothing to complain about! I am extremely pleased with the performance of this product thus far as I have the occasional breakout therefore I need to be between no power and superpower and this one product is doing it all. I have tried the fancier products and I am just convinced that those are too strong. It seems like they just interupt your skin more than correct it. I am more concerned about the overall appearance of my skin also not just the breakouts which I'm certain that I have no control over and this cleanser takes me back to the good ole days. Even toned ,Fresh feeling, HEALTHY skin. its like being 7 again. you have to love neutrogena.

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

This is hands down the best drugstore facial cleanser EVER! I have tried it all and this one is great. Definitely keeps acne at bay and evens the skin tone. None Give it a try, I have recommended it to several friends and they love it now too!

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

It works really well, its actually clearing up my face pretty Well. NONE! Love this product.

Guest Kira
Guest Kira

Your skin will feel smooth and clean after use. It smells good too (: Buy it.

Comments

I'm sure it won't work the same for everyone, but this product is completely evening out my skin tone. There are spots that I sword were darker before. I'm befuddled, I wasn't expecting results. I thought it was just a cleanser? I had hyperpigmentation from glycol skin peel that I couldn't get rid of for over 2 months because I did it wrong and was pretty much gonna consult a dermatologist and had given up. I decided not to put anything on my face anymore until I could consult a professional, but the past two days I noticed an incredible improvement on the scar. I also looked at the other sunspots that I had and I could have sworn they were darker? I haven't tried the rest of neutrogenas' line, but now I will.

Comments

Shrinks pores, evens skin tone, reduces acne scars none Love this cleanser. I have blackheads and enlarged pores on my nose but after using this product for just two days, I have seen such an improvement. The first time I used it, my skin on my face peeled, but after gently exfoliating, I have had nothing but positive results. My skin is not oily anymore during the day. It's matte, more even toned, and I have noticed my acne scars are all but invisible now. I would recommend anyone with light acne and blackheads to try this product.

Guest Daniel
Guest Daniel

It has salicylic acid, which is good for mild acne problems. It has fine micro beads to help exfoliate your skin and keep it smooth. It burns if you get it into your eyes. It also maybe too drying for some skin types. Great product and highly recommended for oily skin. It was also recommended from my dermatologist (Dr. Adam Geyer)

Popular Exfoliating