Neutrogena Original Formula Facial Cleansing Bar Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Original Formula Facial Cleansing Bar

Long time user

After developing moderate cystic acne in my 20's, my derm recommended this product. This is not a miracle cure, but it definitely helped keep my skin clean, Doesn't irritate my cysts, but I ALWAYS need to moisturize after washing. I used this product for three years, but I always needed to use the fragrance free version. I just recently started switching out to more naturally based products though due to my skin sensitivities but I will definitely go back to this product if my new products don't improve my skin.

Guest A. B.
Guest A. B.

Feels like it cleans deeply Cheap Feels like it strips the skin, while leaving a film of residue behind on the face Melts/dissolves fast in the soap dish, even after purchasing one designed to keep it dry Hard to lather Use something else, especially if you are on the regimen. It may feel like it's giving you a deep clean, when in fact it'll just flare up some rebound sebum production.

Comments

Lasts for a long time Fragrance free Feels cool and refreshing Cheap Does its job: cleanse Not so good for traveling Takes time to lather I bought this because it is a good alternative to the Acne.org cleanser and its a lot cheaper and I find that it lasts longer for its price, so I'm saving money with this (this is important to me because I'm a student). It really works well in my climate, which is really humid. If I wake up late and I don't have time to do the regimen I just wash my face and it isn't drying at all. And it does its job really well. :)

Comments

Leaves skin clean Works better then creams N/A I like it makes my skin feel clean......

Popular Bar