Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Sensitive Skin reviews

3.6/5 - 74 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, Sensitive Skin

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterols , Isopropyl Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG, 10 Soy Sterol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

ehh
Reviewed on February 1, 2018

basically i started using this product because i needed a new moisturizer. the first week, my skin felt amazing. it was so soft. second week, not so much. it was okay, but since it’s the winter time, my skin started flaking and getting a little dry. third week, it’s whatever. the skin on my face started flaking more and the moisturizer feels nice the beginning 30 minutes, but then my skin goes back to dryness. this moisturizer is good, but it just depends on your skin.

Made me break out :(
Reviewed on October 28, 2017

My skin had finally recovered from a break out caused by my birth control. I decided to try a new moisturizer because my old one had alcohol in it that caused drying. I bought this neutrogena sensitive skin facial moisturizer because the packaging said that it was non comedogenic. Within a week my face had started to develop bumps around my mouth, forehead, and jawline area that quickly grew into large painful pimples. I stopped using this moisturizer immediately after recognizing that it was the culprit. Now my face is irritated and I have to switch back to my old moisturizer until I can find a new one that works with my face.

Okay
Reviewed on April 9, 2017

I tend to have really sensitive skin so this really helps. I go through periods of times where my skin tends to get really dry and starts flaking. This was not really helpful no matter how much of the product I put on. Even after putting on tons of layer my skin still is dry less than 30 mins after.

Good!
Reviewed on December 31, 2016

After using too much benzoyl peroxide it really helps with dryness overnight! It's also light and feels amazing on the skin. It's helped with redness and hasn't broken me out!

Really Nice Oil Free Product
Reviewed on September 8, 2016

I use this occasionally when I'm out of my Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer. I like the Green Tea Moisturizer better, but the Neutrogena Moisturizer is way cheaper. Plus, it doesn't make me break out. The texture is light and refreshing, and it keeps me from drying out from the BP.

Great Moisturizer.
Reviewed on September 2, 2016

Lightweight and non-greasy. Gives my skin a nice glow & doesn't irritate my skin. Good for sensitive, combo/oily skin.

It's ok
Reviewed on April 3, 2016

It's ok I like the feeling on my face however I'm still looking for a moisturizer that does not cause any zits. This one does not cause a lot of acne but I think it's causing a few here and there. I will be switching to cerave PM moisturizer and see how that goes.

I will say that this is better than more expensive moisturizers I have tried in the past.

Works well
Reviewed on July 2, 2015

It works well when your skin is not too dry, perfect for sensitive skins.

It broke me out
Reviewed on November 24, 2014

I bought this because it said it was for sensitive skin, but it broke me out.

One of the only moisturizers I can use
Reviewed on November 11, 2014

One small pump of this always does the trick. Super light and hydrating… and goes on great over BP! I know the reviews on this are mixed, but I have super sensitive and acne prone skin, and mine loves this stuff. Give it a shot!

by BiggieDiggie on 02/03/2015 23:03
hello klm15, did you use a bp wash with this such as oxy 10% bp or did you simply use bp cream?
Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org