Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35

Amazing product!

This is by far the best high spf moisturizer I have tried (and I have tried them all trust me...!) I use it when im on accutane so I dont get burned and it works, and what is just as important it dosn't clog my pores and cause whiteheads (wich is my biggest problem when finding a moisturizer with spf) Try it out!

Has It All

I read many reviews & searched high & low until I found a moisturizer that was oil-free, with spf & within my price range. I seen this & the raved reviews but kept passing it up looking for something better but all my searches led me back to this & glad it did. No breakouts, over drying nor odd scent to deal with. It's a very basic product but well worth the money.

Comments

Best SPF moisturizer I've used.

Effective as a moisturizer and a light sunscreen Doesn't cause oiliness or aggravate acne I've been using this moisturizer since last summer, and I've only needed one refill. I use it every day after I exfoliate. I much prefer SPF moisturizers, because I don't have to worry about sunscreen clogging my pores, looking greasy, or reacting with another product, and this is the best moisturizer I've found that's both oil-free and comes in such a high SPF. It's never made my acne worse or caused excessive oiliness. I'll never buy a different moisturizer :) Just remember that it is NOT a replacement for a strong sunscreen if you're going to be in direct sunlight.

Comments

Light weight Non greasy None Been using it off and on and it never breaks out my skin. If I'm not using this I use DDF oil free for sensitive skin and I love that but it's a bit pricey. So this is a good alternative.

Guest Adriana
Guest Adriana

spf 35 OXYBENZONE, can be irritant and cause allergies but haven't had any so far . cheap , non grease , no white on skin. Good for now Im gonna review it again in a month ;)

Popular With SPF