Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Acne Moisturizer Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Acne Moisturizer

Guest Daryl
Guest Daryl

Goes on nicely and absorbs well. It's very light and has a nice smell. It helps with dryness or flakiness. Skin feels hydrated after using it. Cheap. It can make the skin look quite sweaty, especially on a sunny day. Sometimes requires reapplying in the middle of the day. The product itself is small and does not last long if used morning (on days without sun) and night. I've used this on and off for around 2 years and for the price it certainly does a decent job. I've found it works well to control flakiness, especially if on benzoyl peroxide. The problem is if your skin can be oily, this will make it look slightly worse. This moisturiser can give a "sweaty look" to your face as if you've been working out, but if used sparingly and rubbed in gently enough it's just a light shine that is manageable.

Guest Aaliyah
Guest Aaliyah

Oil-Free (Important while suffering from acne) Sunscreen Hydrates Smoothes and evens out skin tone Helps during Benzoyl peroxide 2.5% regime Absorbs quickly No oily face Small tube, could do with a palmers size! (hint hint Neutrogena) Basically the one I brought isn't exactly this item but very similar. The one I'm using is named "Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser" I started the BP Regime 2 weeks ago and the moisturiser i was using before "Palmers" was too oily for my face and I didnt want to ruin my progress of fighting the acne! So I brought this one I have only been using this product for a week during the BP Regime and it seems to be working just great. I do use 3 times a day though. Be sure to give it a try what halm can it do.

Comments

Fragrance Free Feels Light None-Greasy Doesn't hydrate my dry skin enough When used in the regimen (after BP) • Strange tingling sensation which can be quite overwhelming on cold days • A bit of facial reddening When I use this straight after my cleanser - it's great, but when used after BP, it caused a burning sensation and some reddening, think an active ingredient in this doesn't agree with BP.

Guest April
Guest April

-Very light so is absorbed quickly -Non greasy -Smells fresh -Leaves skin feeling moisturised but non sticky/oily Doesn't get rifd of acne A really good everyday moisturiser but doesnt get rid of acne. I did find however that it helped reduces the severity of my acne, and it helped prevent large pimples

Comments

great smell. absorbs well. helps with break-outs. skin looks great. none I find this at Big Lots once in a while for $4.50. I get all they have when they have it. I love it!

Guest FreshSkin83
Guest FreshSkin83

Goes on smooth, absorbs well, smells good, has salicylic acid doesn't moisturize as good as say Lubriderm. Small 1.7 oz tube for around $5 - $7 depending on where you get it. Cannot find it in stores. Must get it online. Bottom line is it doesn't moisturize as good as say Lubriderm but I like that fact that it has Salicylic acid in it and is working for me throughout the day. A little expensive for the size of the tube but I have had good results with it so you cannot put a price on that. I use this along with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in the liquid pump.

Guest Maria
Guest Maria

its OK - cheap product cheap I am 35 with olive skin. I still get light acne and my skin does NOT like heavy creams as each attempt has been accompanied with breakouts. I have used various fade-creams in the past, but found them to be too heavy for all over face use, yet at 35- I need all-over moisture! I recommend the Rosehip & Hibiscus Serum (from the Made from Earth skin care line) which is non-greasy and my skin looked significantly better after only two days of use- more even toned and bright, less dull and splotchy. I have a patch of melasma on my upper lip (due to 15 years of being on the pill) and after a week I have noticed that it has markedly faded and my face seems much more elastic and vibrant. I highly recommend it! you can find them at [link removed].

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

great scent. absorbs nicely on skin. helps fight acne. the reddness in on my face decreased within the first two days. I cannot find this moisturizer anywhere. I have looked at every drug store and grocery store within a 20 mile radius. Ordering it online gets expensive. worth the extra hassle to order.

Guest Theo
Guest Theo

It absorbs fast, it gives a fresh feeling and it smells good. Doesn't work a lot on acne. However I think it makes them a little bit smaller. I wouldn't recommend this product since I've found similar products (from Yves-Rocher) that is only slightly more expensive than this moisturizer.

Guest Jesse
Guest Jesse

Smells good Didnt help my acne AT ALL! made my skin super dry Not the greatest acne remover

Guest DadeCountyGetiTGurl
Guest DadeCountyGetiTGurl

this didnt do nothing for

Guest Jeremy L
Guest Jeremy L

It helped alittle bit It stoped helping after awile Not worth the money

Guest Dana
Guest Dana

It dries quickly and it smells good. Fights new pimples well doesn't work as well after a while...hard to find at stores so you have to buy online which is a rip off. Also the tube is small It's a good moisturizer and fights acne at the same time. In the beginning it shrank every new pimple I got, but now it takes a while to get rid of them...but it still does the job. By the way, I just got off accutane for the second time, so maybe my skin texture changed.

Guest Britt
Guest Britt

This is the best moisturizer ever! It's not oil at all. I used to have very dry skin but after using this it's perfect. I've been using it for awhile now and still haven't seen it do anything for my acne but it just might not work well with my skin type. Get moisturizer not so get acne fighter.

Guest Anne
Guest Anne

all i can say is loooveee this ! NONE cleared my face and also moisturizes it ~! im so happy

Guest regina
Guest regina

doesnt cause breakouts,lightweight,non-greasy,smells nice, great make up base,keeps my oily skin matte,cheap none i wouldnt use this solely as an acne treatment. however if you're looking for a moisturizer that wont cause more acne, clog pores, irritate your skin and is great for oily/combination skin-then this is definitely the one. it took me a long, long time to find the right moisturizer for my hypersensitive skin. i love it. definitely hg status.

Guest gabedaily
Guest gabedaily

EVERYTHING! Seriously, this product is like a MIRACLE it moisturizes my skin. ABSORBS QUICKLY! as soon as you put it on your skin. Doesn not only moisturize your skin but it fights ACNE! wow. NONE! Buy it :)

Guest annie
Guest annie

skin feels very soft after only one use. NO cons. This can not be used as an acne treatment but as a moisturizer that helps eliminate acne.

Guest Ben
Guest Ben

Makes skin look really good right after use, evens out skin tone, light moisturizer cancels out drying effects of S.A. I'm not sure how much it did for me when I had heavier acne Pretty good, a little small

Popular Moisturizers