Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Facial Scrub Reviews

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Facial Scrub

Not my favorite.

This was a nice, gentle scrub and I loved the smell. However, the little jojoba beads caused me to get tiny little bumps around my chin area that looked terrible when I tried to cover them with make-up. The reason I say so is because I can use the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser without any issues, and the ingredients between the two are basically identical except for the jojoba beads. Once I stopped using this cleanser I didn't have a problem with them anymore.

Comments

Not for acne-prone or sensitive skin

I was told by my esthetician that this was a good choice as it's pretty gentle and a huge bonus is that the microbeads are jojoba oil (good for the environment, even better for humans). However, as I've read more and more about scrubs, I don't think they are good for people who currently have acne and I think the fragrance in this product is a big problem too. Look up this scrub on Beautypedia for more.

Do not recommend

This ended up causing more acne for me. The fragrance irritated my skin a lot. It has taken about 2 months for the bumps it caused on my neck to clear up. I wish I had never used this scrub. I'm left with a few hyper pigmentation marks as well and I think it clogged my pores.. get a BHA instead, or AHA.

User410314

middle of the road

I liked this product. I had to use quite a bit of it as the scrub within is very fine. The tube is not very large. I haven't seen this around for a while. Performs perfunctorily.

Comments

Gentle Natural Small tube Leaves skin red This feels okay on my skin. But when I remove it my face is bright red and highly irritated. I'm not sure why all natural products do this to me, but if you're not me it will work for you!

Guest Danie
Guest Danie

Exfoliates w/o pain Gentle even on open acne Makes skin feel COMFORTABLE No tightness/itching Diminished redness Made clear skin look even healthier Hard to find in stores Sold in small quantity Pricey (but worth it!) Love this cleanser. Worth every penny. Don't let the word "scrub" scare you away. Makes skin feel WONDERFUL!

Popular Exfoliating