Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment

Ok.

Did nothing for acne although it smelled good and moisturized my skin.

Comments

This is working! Yay! After reading about this product in multiple posts I searched forever for it. It's hard to find :( I have been suffering for years with terrible acne and hydradenitis suppurativa. I had been told this discontinued product would help both. I searched for a long time and finally found some on amazon a few weeks ago as I was having a terrible breakout. It wasn't cheap but is the best thing I found for both!!! And the bottle seems like it will last a while ;) Thank God for Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment!

Comments

When it was available, I though it worked well. I would have given this a 5, except for the con! Apparently contains unsafe ingredients! This product worked very well for me, reducing size of pores, blackheads, and redness. I used Eucerin sensitive skin mosturizer on top of that every morning. When I could no longer find the multi vitamin treatment, I started using the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Acne stress control. After using this product for several months, I can say it is a good alternative and I would recommend trying it, especially reading that the other has unsafe ingredients! Try the Eucerin lotion over it! They have worked well for me.

Comments

I have keratosis pilaris and have tried EVERYTHING!!! I looked up online that this stuff was supposed to help get rid of it and it was my last hope! I keep trying to figure out how to get it, but no one is selling it anymore. I really need this back so I can at least see if it helps clear my keratosis pilaris up! i am so disappointed that it has been discontinued! BRING THIS PRODUCT BACK NEUTROGENA!! i need this really bad. I do not have acne but i do have keratosis pilaris (along with 40% of the world) and this is the only thing that has proven to work!

test comment
Guest Michelle

..... ..... Hey everyone...just to let you know, it was discontinued because it was proved to be highly dangerous (7/10 they gave it on a standard health product website, 10 being the highest)..and contained ingredients that linked to supposedly "fatal" conditions. BUT if you still are interested in getting it...there are loooadss selling on EBAY...so why not check it there if you cant find it elsewehere...not really a review..just a lil information..hope this helped...x

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Bottom line? Everything makes me break out. This does not. Dark spots go away and no acne. I stopped it, b/c I can't find it anywhere. I'm breaking out like crazy!!! I need it back - LOVE this stuff!

Comments

THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONLINE! And I think I might try it again after all these years. Buy it on Amazon: [link removed]> I used this years ago in high school, and can't completely remember the results I had at the time, but I know I used to consistently buy this product. If I remember correctly, I don't think it irritated my skin, could be used as a moisturizer, but had a little bit of a weird smell, though not awful.

Comments

Such a great product! So potent and yet so gentle to the skin! Highly recommended. I ask the same question those users above asked: Why, Why, Why, has it been discontinued? I have been searching all over the stores and thought to be able to order it online. Please, please, please, bring it back soonest since a lot of people love it or give us a good reason for not bringing back.

Guest Noopy
Guest Noopy

This was THE BEST stuff.....I used it during the day, along with 10% benzoyl peroxide at night. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THIS????? I will never understand. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought the product was AWESOME. Neutrogena, it's your loss. I'm actually leery of using ANY of your products, lest you discontinue another BRING IT BACK!

Guest maria
Guest maria

I loved it, why is it discontinued. anyone know of another good product like this one? help... Loved it!!!

Guest AcneFighter
Guest AcneFighter

This was a great product when it was available. I now use Neutrogena Oil Free, 3-in-1 Acne Stress Control as an excellent substitute. It's light and no longer has that strong smell like the orange stuff did. If you have naturally oily skin like I It's no longer available. This orange stuff lasted much longer than the green colored Neutrogena Oil Free, 3-in-1 Acne Stress Control because it contained more in the package. Too bad it's no longer manufactured... Go and buy the Neutrogena Oil Free, 3-in-1 Acne Stress Control as a perfect subsitute.

Guest ilovepi
Guest ilovepi

Works well, lasts a long time, vitamins help skin Discontinued, might sunburn people if they're out in the sun for over a half-hour or so I have been using this product or a while now (since February- its now September)and although it hasn't yet cleared up all of my acne its worked pretty well on keeping the "bumps of evil" down to a few around my face. The product is also light. However, I was wondering when I should use it I've been using it only at night for fear of getting sunburned but I want to know if it would work better if I put it on in the morning with some non-oily sunscreen.

Comments

Light, brightens complextion, fades acne marks, 1.5% salicylic acid, still available at a local pharmacy Bad smell, but not squirt right if the pump gets crusted over, no SPF, might not be able to find it again :( This is a very good product. It feels light on my skin and moisturizes pretty well and it helps to even out my skin tone instead of making it look pale like some other moisturizers. The only problem I have is that I lost the plastic cap that covers the pump so now if there's any excess lotion on the pump it'll crust over so if I press the pump it'll just shoot out but that's just a simple problem.

Guest rosemary
Guest rosemary

this product really does work. my face became very soft and smooth. and eventually i never had pimples again. i used this product in middle school. but now I'm 22 and want to use the product again. neutrogena discontinued this product. i don't know why when it works so well. Thank God, I just bought the last one on [link removed]. it cost 8.99

Guest Brittany
Guest Brittany

Clear Skin They quit making it When I was 15 I had a bad breakout from being overseas in Italy and Germany and tanning too much. I used this and it got rid of all the dead skin and got rid of the acne. I wish they still made it because it was a wonderful product.

Comments

This product is the only thing that works to clear up my skin. Now that it has been discontinued, I have been trying to look for a replacement. Nothing is working, I have pimples again!!! Ahhhh. Please someone send me a link where I can buy this! DISCONTINUED!!! WHY????!!!!! Amazing, but you have to be patient, it takes about a week to clear up skin and even out complexion. After that, people will ask you over and over what you use because your skin will be flawless and smooth- I am not kidding. Damn you Neutrogena. You

Guest Sharon
Guest Sharon

All I can say is that it works for me. Works better that those prescribed by a dermatologist and cost less. No longer making it WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please start making again and put it in U.S. stores.

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

Really does the job. Best for preventing scars to come, not existing scars (in my opinion). I remember it smelling horrible. (But because it worked, I grew to love the awful smell?) I'm 22 now, and I used this product in the summer when I was in 7th grade. (I know, a while ago). But I was in the process of growing out my bangs, and underneath that hair was literally hundreds of zits-- almost covering every space of skin on my forehead. I used this product EVERY day after I showered and by the time school came around and my hair was out of my face, my forehead was completely zit free AND scar free. It was like magic. Nobody would have ever known I had such a bad skin problem underneath my bangs. Maybe my skin was more resilient then since I was young-- but my parents and I called it the miracle in a bottle. I think it works best if you have a high amount of zits in a small area, and you want them to go away without leaving noticeable scars. But I'm 22 now, and I promise there is no remaining scars from that time in my life-- only scars from current zits that have yet to fade!

Guest Lutya
Guest Lutya

One of few BHA/AHA combo products in the proper pH range to be effective. Discontinued. I was able to buy a lot of these on ebay but it lasts so long I don't know how long it will take me to use them all up. Do they ever expire? There is no date on them. If anyone is desperate for one, email me through this site (username is Lutya).

Guest Anika
Guest Anika

Does not irritate sensitive skin. It was the best product on the market. You don't need anything else once you use it properly except of course a gentle soap to wash your face and/or body. (Hint: LESS is more, use only one pump at a time). I became dependent on it and now it's discontinued in stores!!! (US $7.50 = JA $520) When one door closes another opens. I went on a search and found two products that actually work better. First, the OIL-FREE ACNE WASH CREAM CLEANSER is great for sensitive skin. Although it smells bad, it really is worth it. My skin looks almost like baby skin now. Second, the CLEAR PORE OIL-ELIMINATING ASTRINGENT does what the multivitamin lotion use to do for breakouts (THAT IS, PREVENTS THEM!!!) and it does it even better IF you use it appropriately. You don't need to use it more than twice a week. And NEVER USE IT ON BROKEN SKIN. If you must put your fingers in your face, use only the wash until the skin has formed a scab. Then, use this to clear up in record time. Folks, these two are wonderful. Though I use to practically worship the multivitamin treatment, I'm happier now because with my replacements MY SKIN DOES NOT BREAKOUT ONCE I STOP USING THEM. I only have to keep my fingers out to prevent new breakouts (which, I admit, is kinda hard when you're str

Guest ELIZABETH
Guest ELIZABETH

it,s a wonderful medication, i,ve tried all sorts for my acne but none worked till i met neutrogenas multivitamin. my acne was controlled, no more breakouts and spots started reducin. why is it no more available, it was discontinued it seems weird that a good and wonderful product like this would be discontinued. neutrogena has to do something........ if they cant bring it back, bring an improved version. PLEASE

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

Light and lasts FOREVER. HAve used it for years and years. A part of my EVERY day regimen. So VERY disappointed its been discontinued. I went from store to store looking for it.

Guest Michelle

I've been a almost devout Neutrogena customer for years. I always come back. This product was amazing and cheap and had the right ingredients. They failed and no longer make it. I just bought a product the other day and it reminded me sooo much of Neutrogena. Thus began my quest. The closest product to this is Bare Escentuals: Bare Vitamins Skin Rev-er Upper. It smells the same, similar coloring, and works the same. It does cost 4xs as much but worth it if we have no other options.

Guest Brandi
Guest Brandi

I love it, It works so good!!!! They dont sell it in stores anymore, I hope someone at neutrogena is reading this!!!!!!! Put back in stores so we can still buy it!!

Guest Alicia
Guest Alicia

Last really long!! works as treatment and mosturizer.... discontinued I tell you this product works, and like all other acne treatments you just ahve to keep using it. I had a bad flare up in high school paid alot at the dermatologist for 3 months, going there every 6 weeks. Of course it worked but it cost, needless to say that was my first meeting with this product. I bougth it over the counter from then on. Its been a few years since then, just finished university, trying for the professional woman look; you know how it is. So I thought why not start a skin regime cleanser, toner, treatment. went out but no multi vitamin!!! searching the web I know see its discontinued. i found a bottle in a store, but I will go back to buy whatever they have left....

Popular All-over treatments