Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment

This is working! Yay! After reading about this product in multiple posts I searched forever for it. It's hard to find :( I have been suffering for years with terrible acne and hydradenitis suppurativa. I had been told this discontinued product would help both. I searched for a long time and finally found some on amazon a few weeks ago as I was having a terrible breakout. It wasn't cheap but is the best thing I found for both!!! And the bottle seems like it will last a while ;) Thank God for Neutrogena Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment!

Comments

When it was available, I though it worked well. I would have given this a 5, except for the con! Apparently contains unsafe ingredients! This product worked very well for me, reducing size of pores, blackheads, and redness. I used Eucerin sensitive skin mosturizer on top of that every morning. When I could no longer find the multi vitamin treatment, I started using the Neutrogena 3 in 1 Acne stress control. After using this product for several months, I can say it is a good alternative and I would recommend trying it, especially reading that the other has unsafe ingredients! Try the Eucerin lotion over it! They have worked well for me.

Comments

I have keratosis pilaris and have tried EVERYTHING!!! I looked up online that this stuff was supposed to help get rid of it and it was my last hope! I keep trying to figure out how to get it, but no one is selling it anymore. I really need this back so I can at least see if it helps clear my keratosis pilaris up! i am so disappointed that it has been discontinued! BRING THIS PRODUCT BACK NEUTROGENA!! i need this really bad. I do not have acne but i do have keratosis pilaris (along with 40% of the world) and this is the only thing that has proven to work!

test comment
Guest Michelle
Guest Michelle

..... ..... Hey everyone...just to let you know, it was discontinued because it was proved to be highly dangerous (7/10 they gave it on a standard health product website, 10 being the highest)..and contained ingredients that linked to supposedly "fatal" conditions. BUT if you still are interested in getting it...there are loooadss selling on EBAY...so why not check it there if you cant find it elsewehere...not really a review..just a lil information..hope this helped...x

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Bottom line? Everything makes me break out. This does not. Dark spots go away and no acne. I stopped it, b/c I can't find it anywhere. I'm breaking out like crazy!!! I need it back - LOVE this stuff!

Comments

THIS IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONLINE! And I think I might try it again after all these years. Buy it on Amazon: [link removed]> I used this years ago in high school, and can't completely remember the results I had at the time, but I know I used to consistently buy this product. If I remember correctly, I don't think it irritated my skin, could be used as a moisturizer, but had a little bit of a weird smell, though not awful.

Popular All-over treatments