Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation Reviews

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation

Too light coverage

Not enough coverage.

broke out my skin

Hi! I switched to this after maybeline discontinued my favorite powder.I love the coverage this gives but I realized after switching to a different powder ( physicians formula was on sale) that it was causing my face to breakout. I was an everyday user and after two weeks of not using it my face has cleared.

Guest Ashleigh
Guest Ashleigh

Soaks up sweat/oil Covers acne and PiH Has an SPF Flakes if my skin is very dry My acne has bounced from severe to cleared but I can always use this product. It looks natural with the right color (and if my face isn't terribly dry).

Guest Zoe
Guest Zoe

Looks some what natural, but only if you find the right color. It feels very nateal. Tones skin when make up is on. Doesn't cover redness on pimples. Hard to find the right color I do recommend this but only if you have a good conseler. I tried ulta minerals from ulta and was not impressed at all, it didnt cover anything. So I guess this product is the best foundation that I have ever tried.

Comments

Doesn't cause breakouts looks natural (if you get the right color) easier to remove than regular foundation Doesn't cover acne very well I love this foundation! While it doesn't hide my acne, it's the only kind of foundation I can use that doesn't irritate my skin.

Comments

Color blends in with skin tone face isn't greasy during the day didn't break me out during the first week I wore it isn't cakey and looks natural the applicator wore out too quickly and didn't last long. made skin around my nose peel resulting in big flaky pieces of dry skin after I took the product off and washed my face!!! it didn't clear up my skin a week later my skin had gotten worse but it reduces the appearance of acne, especially if you have acne scars or redness

Comments

I found the perfect color. "nude" . On sale for 9.99 Im on the regimen so It looks powdery over my Regimen product. I feel like you can see my pores around my nose area more. Feels light and not cakey. I love anywhere by Prescriptives, but they went out of business so I decided to try this. I read reviews but it twasnt as great as the reviews stated. I have light heat bumps and I am not sure how people who have sever acne are able to get away with this and I cant. I use a blush brush to apply and blow the hairdryer on cool to get the powder look away. When I do that its better. I feel like if I was off the regimen then I would recomend this product, but if your doing it and you have dry skin then it might not help as much. But it feels light so i will give it longer tiime

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

Where do I start? - It doesn't break me out - It applies well - It travels well and the container is nice - Drugstores/grocery stores usually carry it - Doubles as a foundation or powder Absolute NONE. I bought this in the beginning because I had a coupon for $2.00 off a Neutrogena foundation or blush. I have used this powder for about two years now, and when I get a wild hair and buy something new, I realize just how great this stuff truly is. My face breaks out and then I go back to this and it clears back up. I use this as a powder OVER foundation, even though it's supposed to be a foundation by itself. You could use it that way, I suppose, but I have ridiculously oily skin. This makes my face look flawless and pore-free. Most powders usually clog my pores (even though they are non-comedogenic), but this one doesn't even say non-comedogenic, but it most certainly is. I recommend this all the time when people compliment my complexion; I would SERIOUSLY consider dishing out the money for this. I also use the Neutrogen 3-step Acne Solutions face wash/BP/lotion, and every box has a coupon for $2.00 off a Neutrogen foundation or blush, so that often helps defer the cost of this. Bottom line: I stand by this product and would pay twice this much if I had to. It's THAT good. I simply cannot say enough good things about this or any other Neutrogena products.

What foundation do you use?

This is the best makeup I have ever used. I have moderately severe-severe acne on my face, and I use Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10 to keep it under control, and it does a very good job. However, when I put on makeup, it's a nightmare, because I have very oily skin. The Persa-Gel controls a alot of the oil, but I still have a significant amount of oil with makeup, and it seemed like I would experience 3 or 4 new breakouts everytime I put on makeup. With Neutrogena, I don't have any! For me, there's really none. This is the best makeup for acne I have ever used.

Popular Foundation