Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetate Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

Damaging chemicals

These wipes are not the best. Although the are able to remove makeup, the ingredients in this product are not favorable. These wipes are highly fragranced, in my opinion, and can cause the skin to feel "oily" after use. Ever since I switched from this brand to Burt's Bees cleansing towelettes, I have noticed such a difference in my skin's overall appearance. You must see for yourself! Your skin will thank you. [link edited out]

love

I have only used this on my eyes because I was told that Neutrogena came out with an eye makeup remover so I went to buy it. Well, I grabbed this thinking it was the eye makeup remover since that was all i saw on the shelf. Needless to say, this still works great! I have not used it on the rest of my face because i break out from anything but around the eye area it works wonders! It completely removes all my waterproof makeup and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. I also tend to get little white heads from any product that touches my eye area, but amazingly this hasn't done it! I love these and would repurchase. The only suggestion I have is, if you want to use these as just eye makeup remover cloths to cut them. One cloth is HUGE! I know it's intended for your entire face, but I just like them as eye makeup remover cloths.

too irritating

my friend recommended these wipes to me; she gave them such high reviews that I decided I MUST try them. They did work in getting the makeup off my face, which is why I gave them two stars. However, I broke out terribly after using them. My face itched and the next day I had bumps all over. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but I bought these because I thought they would be gentle. Either they are too strong or they didn't clear the makeup correctly. Either way, I will never use these cleansing wipes again. I hope everyone else had a much better experience, but if you have sensitive skin, stay away.

There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is investigating multiple reports of damaged, burned and peeling skin from the use of this product. Esensten Law, (310) 273-3090.
Same thing happened to me and nothing seems to be helping the problem it's been five days

AMAZING MAKE UP REMOVER

just wanna share my experience for using this make up remover ..i normally wear make up everyday and need good make up remover and this product answer me it removes my make up without irritating my eyes and skin i would recommended this stuff

makes my skin burn

this product unfortunately made my skin burn, on my cheeks and around my eyes. I guess it is different for everyone but make sure that you test out this product before you continue to use it. I have used other makeup removers as well that have made my skin burn. I now use ponds cold cream and wipes- no problems. i love neutrogena products tho! they are a great brand but again it depends on the person

best make up remover ever

didn't break out my skin cheap and really works not the best for waterproof mascara My favourite the best it clean my face and remove my makeup with out drying or irritating my skin I even buy it over 5 times

I love these!

Gentle on skin Takes off eye makeup smoothly Doesn't dry out or irritate skin None! These wipes are amazing! They do a great job taking off stubborn makeup, but do not dry out my skin or irritate it like most makeup removers do. Definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

gentle, Gentle, GENTLE!

Moisturising Gentle Calming on the skin, makeup just glides off with a gentle touch with the towelette. none! I really love using these when I wear makeup and want to take it all off before cleansing my face. It takes every little bit of makeup off my skin gently. I usually take around 5 minutes to take it off as I like to just let the towelette do all the work. I just gently glide my hand around my face for a few minutes as I let the moisture in the towelette soak into my skin at the same time. I let my face calm down for a minute or two before stepping in the shower and washing off all the remains off my face and cleansing with my usual cleanser. When I hop out my face is squeaky clean and non-irritated ready for my nightly routine of BP. :)

Comments

takes off make up doesn't irritate skin might need to use more than one wipe to fully clean off your face I bought this in a huge pack at costco; way better deal to buy it in bulk! IT GETS RID OF MASCARA TOO! it is great to take off your makeup before you wash your face that way it's 100% clean and make up free before bed.

Comments

Gets 90% or more Of make up off (some eyeliner can be harder to remove) Gentle Smells nice Initial pack comes with a box to help keep them moist Refill packs are a bit pricey Can dry skin out a LITTLE BIT It does what it says without drying skin too much or irritating acne. As for the price I just found a 2 pack of 25 refill wipes for 8.94 on [link removed] with free shipping. Basically 2 for the price of one

Guest Jack
Guest Jack

removes about 90% of makeup, cleanser will help take off the rest, works great, doesn't break me out, smells good can make my face slightly dry after use. SLIGHTLY. not that huge of a problem, but it is a small "con". Can be a bit expensive however considering how u only get like 25 wipes. Awesome. Works effectively, gentle, doesn't break u out.

Comments

-Gets all makeup off, even waterproof mascara. -No residue left -Smells nice -Sensitive -Also comes in night time calming wipes -Doesn't come with alot of wipes for the price I would buy it again.